: HP HP0-242
: Supporting the ESL9000
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. On which Operator Control Panel screen can you read error logs? A. Overview B. Tapes C. Operator D. Service Answer: C
2. The Use Barcodes button on the Systest Library screen of an ESL library is activated.
A. Selected cartridges are swapped during the test, based on the barcode label. B. Barcodes are read as cartridges are swapped. C. Cartridges are not swapped; barcodes are used to simulate cartridge swapping. D. Cartridges are returned to the previous location after the test terminates. Answer: B
3. What is the maximum number of times an HP Ultrium cleaning cartridge can be used? A. 5 B. 10 C. 15 D. 20 Answer: C
4. What is the format of the ESL Interface Manager Command Line Interface command prompt? A. CLI > B. <user>/<command_level> > C. IM > D. <library name> > Answer: B
5. The Interface Manager card in an ESL library connects to the Fibre Channel Interface Controllers across a ____.
A. PCI bus B. multimode Fibre Channel cable C. private Ethernet cable D. serial cable Answer: C
6. The Actions button on a Command View ESL screen is used to ____. A. perform the selected action B. open a menu of currently available actions C. display information about the current action D. take control over the current action Answer: B
7. From which Operator Control Panel screen can you configure library options? A. License B. Tapes C. Services D. Operator Answer: D
8. The cascade port of the Interface Manager card in an ESL library uses ____. A. DHCP by default to acquire an IP address across the network B. a pre-assigned, customizable IP address C. no IP address by default; you must set it during the configuration process D. a hardcoded IP address that cannot be changed Answer: D
9. What is the default baud rate for configuring the Fibre Channel interface card though the serial connection? A. 9600
B. 19200 C. 57600 D. 115200 Answer: D
10. Which connection type has the highest priority when connecting to a Network Storage Router (NSR) through the Interface Manager card? A. Command View ESL B. Telnet C. FTP D. Serial Answer: D
11. Which HP SDLT technology features are NOT provided in Ultrium? Select TWO. A. Adaptive Tape Speed B. linear recording C. pivoting optical servo D. cartridge memory E. DLT backward read compatibility Answer: CE
12. Which HP Ultrium technology features are NOT provided in SDLT? Select TWO. A. linear Recording B. DLT backward compatibility C. Adaptive Tape Speed D. pivoting optical servo E. cartridge memory Answer: CE
13. What is the maximum number of Ultrium-2 tape drives supported per SCSI port?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4 Answer: A
14. Which different slot licenses does the ESL9595 support? A. 200, 400, and 595 B. 100, 300, and 595 C. 400, 500, and 595 D. 326, 450, and 595 Answer: C
15. Which document should you refer to when planning to install an ESL9000 library? A. ESL9000 Series Tape Library Maintenance and Service Guide B. ESL9000 Series Tape Library Pre-Installation Site Survey C. ESL9000 Series Tape Library User Guide D. ESL9000 Series Tape Library PTM Installation Guide Answer: B
16. Adaptive Tape Speed _____. A. slows down transmission speed if the tape drive cannot handle the load B. enables the tape drive to adjust its performance to the incoming data rate C. decompresses incoming data to provide enough performance to keep the drive streaming D. automatically adjusts the compression ratio to the data type Answer: B
17. How many ESL9595s can be configured in a multi-unit configuration? A. 2 B. 3
C. 4 D. 5 Answer: C
18. Which enhanced function for the ESL9000 library is provided by the combination of Interface Manager and Data Protector? A. automatic integration in Media Operations B. direct backup C. automatic configuration D. enhanced automatic load balancing Answer: B
19. What is the most common type of loop disruption? A. loop initialization phases B. port logins C. loop arbitrations D. initiator changes Answer: A
20. What is the purpose of the Command View ESL?
A. Storage Management Appliance integration B. remote server firmware update C. license key summary D. remote library power cycle E. device monitoring Answer: CE
21. In an ESL9000 library, what can be changed during operation? A. Pass-Through Mechanism (PTM) parts B. library controller
C. SCSI cabling D. tape drives Answer: D
22. What does the Network Storage Router (NSR) support to improve performance? Select TWO. A. serverless backup B. dynamic load balancing C. manual load balancing D. port trunking E. multiple Fibre Channel modules Answer: AC
23. What is the maximum supported environmental temperature for an operating ESL9000 library? A. 18?F (11?C) B. 55?F (25?C) C. 90?F (32?C) D. 151?F (66?C) Answer: C
24. Which feature does Interface Manager provide for an embedded Network Storage Router in an ESL9000 Library? A. easy management of firmware revisions B. improved backup application support C. easy management of cascaded libraries D. integration into the Management Appliance Answer: A
25. Which components in an ESL9000 library have redundancy? Select TWO. A. tape drives B. robotic controller
C. DC power supply D. fans E. SCSI connections Answer: CD
26. Click the Exhibit button. Which library and tape drive firmware must be used for an ESL9322 with Ultrium 460 tape drives and Data Protector?
A. Robot firmware 3.48, tape drive firmware F3CW B. Robot firmware 3.40, tape drive firmware F3CW C. Robot firmware 3.40, tape drive firmware F43W D. Robot firmware 3.48, tape drive firmware F43W Answer: D
27. What is the correct procedure to capture a user-defined diagnostic routine within Tapelib? A. Press TAB+C to enter capture mode, enter a filename in the displayed pop up window, run the desired tests, and press TAB+E to end capture mode.
B. Select Start Capture in the System Tests Menu, enter the filename for the capture file, run the desired tests, and select End Capture in the System Tests Menu. C. Press Alt+C to start capture mode, enter a filename in the displayed pop up window, run the desired tests, and press Alt+E to end capture mode. D. Select Start Capture in the User Tests Menu, enter the filename for the capture file, run the desired tests, and press End Capture in the Users Tests Menu. Answer: C
28. Click the Exhibit button. Use the multiple exhibits provided to collect the necessary information to answer the question. Which devices connected to a Network Storage Router are mapped to host CPQPR1850A?
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/HP0-242.htm