All You Need To Know About Website Designs And Its Types website designer website designers A successful web design ensures that the visitor easily finds the data he came seeking. The design needs to be such that the information is emotionally appealing, structurally functioning and visually pleasing. Apart from being able to satisfy the visitor, your website design should also be equally appealing to search engines so that they rank your website on top of search results. It is very difficult to satisfy both humans and also search engines as the two of these have different requirements. The secret to success lies in being able to integrate the requirements of both in a website design that is approved by humans and also search engines. search engine optimization how to marketing online
Website designs have three types, namely static, dynamic or CMS and e-commerce websites. Picking out the type of website design depends upon the type of business and feature the business owners. All these website designs may be built on different platforms. Continue reading to find out more about each type of web page design and the platforms used. e commerce websites Ecommerce Store Builder
1. Static website design-
When you just need a few pages on the website and do not want the info to change, a static design is the foremost bet. The information on a static site remains to be the same and has no changes happening in course of time. Static websites are made in HTML and CSS. They are very easy to develop and therefore are easily indexed by search engines like google. However they are weak with regards to completing complex tasks. Another major setback is the fact that static websites have to be manually updated and this is a time-consuming and monotonous task.
2. Dynamic of CMS web design-
An engaged website design can deliver dynamic information. What this means is depending on changes happening, the site information would be automatically updated with different few criteria. An engaged web design usually is built on content management platforms like WordPress, Joomla
etc. The only disadvantage is that this kind of website is difficult to build and in addition is not easily classified by search engines. The different CMS platforms lets start on these dynamic websites are designed are
· Drupal- Built and employed by a lot of very active people worldwide Drupal is an open source cms platform. It is a free system which can be used to build any type of website.
· Joomla- It is a very popular content management system used mainly by individuals, small businesses and enormous organizations. It is very very easy to create a website using Joomla as a platform.
· WordPress- The most easiest and convenient platform, WordPress can also be free to use. You get to find a lot of plugins that will ensure you have the website you have always wanted. WordPress is very simple to operate and also you can edit info on the website without being HTML gurus.
3. E-commerce website-
Should you run an online business and also the website involves sales you should consider an ecommerce website. A fantastic platform remains non messy helping you take care of all of the technical aspects of the site. There is a multitude of e-commerce platforms to choose from. A few are discussed below.
· Magneto- If you're a newbie with intentions of earning a jumpstart into online selling magneto is a good consideration. Being free, magneto is open source and so has several extensions. Magneto can be SEO ready with ensures that you have very little try to do.
· OsCommerce- A very popular platform, this is easy to set up and work with. The popularity makes vid very common platform that is a downside. However in to make your website using osCommerce unique, you receive a number of add-ons that can easily do just fine.
· OpenCart- This is a free platform with all the advantage of being able to sell unlimited products in just a number of categories.
路 Volusion- Although it has a small startup prize, volusion carries a good collection of designs. However that it is a hosted service which enable it to go down anytime.
There are several more e-commerce platforms like shopify, virtuemart, zeuscart, zencart etc. Choosing any one of these wonderful platforms ensures your internet site performs as required.
Published on Nov 25, 2015
website designer website designers e commerce websites Ecommerce Store Builder search engine optimization how to marketing online