Retreat 2013 Steamboat Springs What to do and what not to do!
What to Bring • Your (hopefully awesome) costumes for Friday and Saturday s parties! – Remember that Friday night theme s is MERICa and Saturday night is You are What You Drink • Swimsuit and towel! You will definitely need a swimsuit. The hot springs is clothing optional after dark, but let s be real, no one wants to see you naked (and yes, that includes you, Dellan ) – You can rent towels at the hot springs for $1 or bring your own for free!
• Food and snacks for your room!!
Schedule • Friday– arrive whenever you can! – Check in officially starts at 4 pm but since we are the only ones up there the rooms should be available before 4! – One credit card will be put down for each room̶the first person to check in from each room will put down their credit card. – MERICa themed party!
• Saturday Morning – Brunch at Rex s starts at 11am! – It is only a mile down the road from where we are staying so we can walk or carpool! – Enjoy yummy pancakes, eggs, cinnamon rolls, bacon and fruit! – Head back to the condos and enjoy a day by the outdoor community pool and hot tubs!
• Saturday Evening – First Group going to the Hot Springs at 6pm: • Rooms 311, 112, 118, 307, 401, 417 and 412 • BE OUTSIDE THE LOBBY BY 5:50PM
– Second Group going to the Hot Springs at 7:15pm • Rooms 101, 201, 202, 211, 217, 308, 312 and 402 • BE OUTSIDE LOBBY BY 7:00PM
– Our groups will overlap for a small time – The second group will be back around 10pm. – You aRe What You Drink party!
• Sunday Morning – The check out time is 10 am. – If you late checkout your room has to call the lobby on Saturday night and request late checkout̶I am leaving this up to you guys!! – DRIVE SAFE!!!!
Keep in Mind! • Michelle and I will have cameras going the whole time, especially at the Hot Springs, so don t bother bringing it to the hot springs! • Phones don t work up at the hot springs̶leave it at the hotel where it can stay dry! • No glass, aluminum bottle are allowed at the springs! Bring what you want in a plastic water bottle • HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! J J
Directions from Boulder to Timber Run Condos 1. Get on CO-93/Broadway and go South̶towards Golden (19 miles) 2. Continue onto US-6 E/6th ave (93 just turns into 6t ave) (3 miles) 3. Merge onto CO-470 E via the ramp to Colorado Springs/I-70 W (0.6 miles) 4. Take the exit onto I-70 W towards Grand Junction (55 miles) 5. Take the exit 205 to merge onto CO-9 N/Blue River Parkway toward Silverthorne. Continue follow CO-9 north (37.5 miles) 6. Turn left onto US-40 W/ Park ave. Continue to follow US-40 west (49 miles). 7. Turn right onto Walton Creek Road (0.6 miles) 8. Destination is on the right!
Published on Apr 19, 2013