AGENDA PLEASE NOTE: SHOULD YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COMMISSION, FILL OUT A PUBLIC COMMENT CARD AND SUBMIT THE COMPLETED CARD TO THE BOARD SECRETARY. PUBLIC COMMENTS ARE LIMITED TO TWO (2) MINUTES, OR FOUR (4) MINUTES FOR SPEAKERS WHO REQUIRE AN INTERPERTOR.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
3. GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS/ REPORT OF SECRETARY
4. COMMITTEE REPORTS- None
5. REPORT OF GENERAL COUNSEL
6. TENANT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT: City Wide Council - Senior/Disabled (“CCSD”) Public Housing Tenants Association (“PHTA”)
7. PUBLIC COMMENTS ON ITEM #9- NEW BUSINESS: LIMITED TO 2 MINUTES NOTE: The public will have the opportunity to comment on New Business prior to any action taken by the San Francisco Board of Commissioners (“Board”) pursuant to the San Francisco Housing Authority (“SFHA”) Rules Governing Public Testimony adopted 2/23/95 as Resolution No. 4423. Prior to adjournment, after Item No. 9, the public will have the opportunity to comment on items not on the agenda.
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS A. CONSENT ITEMS There are no consent items B. ACTION ITEMS 1. [Capital Fund Financing Target Properties] Consideration and Approval. Presented by Barbara Smith, Housing Development and Modernization Administrator. 2. [Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director to Enter into an Agreement with RBC Capital Marketers/Backstrom McCarley Berry for CFFP Financing at up to Four Properties] Consideration and Approval. Presented by Barbara Smith, Housing Development and Modernization Administrator.
3. [Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director to Solicit Proposals For Tax Credit Investor Partners to Assist in Financing the Acquisition and Rehabilitation of One or More of Four Public Housing Developments] Consideration and Approval. Presented by Barbara Smith, Housing Development and Modernization Administrator 4. [First Amendment to the Exclusive Negotiating Rights Agreement and Assignment of Developer Rights under the ENRA] Consideration and Approval. Presented by Dominica Henderson, Management Analyst, Housing Development and Modernization. 5. [Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director to Enter Into an Agreement with One or More Program Provides to Provide Summer Activities for Housing Authority Youth in an Amount Not to Exceed $400,000.] Consideration and Approval. Presented by Roger Crawford, Assistant to the Executive Secretary
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA: LIMITED TO 2 MINUTES
COMMISSIONERâ€™S COMMENT AND REPORT
CLOSED SESSION A Closed Session is scheduled with the Executive Director and Agency Counsel under Government Code section 54957 (b) (1), 54956.9, 54957.6 to update the Commission on personnel issues, pending litigation and labor negotiations.
_________________________________________ HENRY A. ALVAREZ III, Secretary/ Executive Director
Published on Jun 23, 2011