Issuu on Google+

==== ==== For Great Dating Tips Check This Out: www.dateforgirl.com ==== ====

Ask yourself this simple question: "Do I want to Date Hot Girls?" I'm not talking about those girl at the bar who is average looking. I'm talking about the type of girl who walks by and each and every of the guy will just stop whatever he's doing. The type of girl that every guys wish to date with. No doubt on it, almost every men desire to date such a girl. But sad to say, most guys don't even get the chance. Why is that so? The answer is simple. Most guys don't have the courage to approach such a woman. Typically, when a man sees a hot girl walk by, he'll have a thought of dating her. But, when the time comes to "be a man" and approach, he'll just make an excuse about why he has no chance. Here is what I have observed..... 95% of men love making excuses when its time to approach a very hot and attractive woman. They'll just stand at a distance looking at the woman they think they can get. Without even trying, they just give up. On the other hand, there is 5% of men who is dare to give it a try. Even if they fail to attract the girl So my point here is..... In order to date hot girls, you have to take action when times comes. "You 'll only get failure unless you give it a shot!" Now if you find yourself tongue-tied and unable to approach the beautiful woman before you, then you should get rid of this mental block. There are two solution to this problem. First, you need to create a powerful mindset when it comes to women. To get this, you can create a list of affirmations that you can review on a daily basis. For instance, you can have a list something like this.

I'm a good looking guy I'm a fun and interesting guy I'm able to approach women and start a conversation easily I am attractive to women. With this list created, it give you more confidence about yourself and helps to reprogram your mind


in a positive way. The other solution is a little more challenging. You need to understand exactly the right way to communicate. In most of the time, too much question is being asked such as: her background, hobbies, career and etc.... Which is most of the guys are doing. Honestly, the best way in creating attraction is knowing how to flirt. Flirting is not about asking questions or having a normal conversation. In fact, flirting can create a chemistry which most guys often use to establish a common interest. Flirting is a method to humour and teasing her to make her feel interest in you. To attract a hot woman, the best way is not to compliment her. Instead, approach her by making fun of her would give her an impression that you're someone different from other guys. You'll find that her reaction to you is surprisingly unexpected.

==== ==== For Great Dating Tips Check This Out: www.dateforgirl.com ==== ====


Get the woman of your dreams