TOP 5 REASONS FOR ADULT INVISALIGN Achieving a beautiful smile shouldnâ€™t be put off by anxieties over wearing braces. For many adults, Invisalign is often a viable alternative to traditional metal braces. Here are the Top 5 reasons to begin correcting your smile with Invisalign today.
1. Tooth Crowding Many adults whoâ€™ve experienced traditional braces as children find their teeth have suffered from crowding in later life. Invisalign addresses this issue through modern technology, gradually and painlessly straightening teeth to perfection without having to revisit traditional metal braces
2. Protection & Whitening When wearing your Invisalign aligners at night, your teeth are protected from grinding. They also prevent grinding during sporting events and activities such as running or lifting weights. Additionally, as Invisalign is molded to your teeth, they may be successfully used as trays for teeth whitening solution. With Invisalign, you will not have to wait until your straightening procedure is complete in order to address your whitening needs.
3. Food Doesnâ€™t Get Stuck With Invisalign, your daily eating habits will not be impeded by fear of certain foods becoming stuck within your teeth. Invisalign aligners are removed before eating, so there is no risk of damaging the appliance while chewing. Thanks to Invisalign, your dietary decisions do not take a backseat to your dental requirements.
4. Comfort Invisalign gradually shifts your teeth into their correct placement, applying less pressure than most traditional braces. Where wires may break and snag the tissue within your cheeks, Invisalign aligners are made of soft plastic and fit snugly to your teeth. You may often forget that you are wearing them!
5. Aesthetics Again, for many people, and especially within adults, the thought of having to wear metal braces deters them from seeking out teeth straightening. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are practically unnoticeable, allowing you to smile and speak confidently throughout the procedure. Friends, family, and business associates will be unaware that you are having your smile corrected - they will only see the results.
Dr. Benjamin Hadar: Cosmetic Dentist Doctor Benjamin Hadar graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and started practicing restorative dentistry in 1997. While at Tufts, Dr. Hadar was awarded the Merit Scholarship for academic achievement as well as being honored with induction to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society for his accomplishments in dental school. Learn more here on Invisalign or click here to schedule a consultation.
Published on Feb 16, 2014
Lexington MA Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Hadar offers Invisalign clear braces for patients who want straighter teeth without the look of convention...