611. Lot of three copper XX cash, 1808, toned. KM-321. 9.2, 9.0 and 8.9 grams. Nearly pristine coins (no corrosion, high grade), two a natural copper color but the third actually bluish. Estimate: $100 - $150
614. Lot of ten copper X cash, 1808, cleaned. KM-319. 4.5 to 4.6 grams each. Ten pristine coins (or nearly so), all frosty light copper in color, no corrosion. Estimate: $100 - $150
612. Lot of two copper XX cash, 1808, uncleaned. KM-321. 8.9 and 8.8 grams. Both coins encrusted, one with significant areas of tan sediment and green oxidation, the other one green and rusty brown, both probably uncorroded underneath. Estimate: $75 - $110 615. Presentation set of eight copper X cash, 1808, in wooden display-box. KM-319. Average 4.5 grams per coin. Each coin only partially cleaned (dark and dusty) but without corrosion, housed in plastic capsules inside a hinged wooden box without any kind of printing or plaque (so usable for other coins if desired). Estimate: $80 - $120
613. Stack of ten copper X cash, 1808. KM-319. 50.0 grams. A very tight stack of well-preserved coins held together by sturdy encrustation on one side, some details visible on the end coins. With small Sedwick certificate from 2003. Estimate: $100 - $150
Please visit our website at www.SedwickCoins.com!
616. Lot of four copper X cash, 1808, two uncleaned and two partially cleaned. KM-319. 4.4 to 4.7 grams each. The two clean ones are pristine, and one of the encrusted ones appears to be in perfect condition underneath the blue-green and brown (one raised spot is shiny), but the other encrusted one (big patches of raised brown sediment against green surfaces) is slightly bent. Estimate: $50 - $75
Daniel Frank Sedwick, LLC. Treasure and World Coin Auction # 4 November 2008