ACTION TAC Readytouse vinyl application fluid for applying pressure sensitive vinyl and decals to most surfaces.
Less aggressive than other fluids
Will not attack transfer tape or cause separation
One product for all grades of vinyl
A great prep and cleaning agent – One product does the Whole Job
Less CleanUp Residue
Smells Good, No Harmful Odors
Landor UK Ltd 51 Clarence Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3RY Tel: 01252 624 411 Fax: 01252 623 411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.landoruk.com
ACTION TAC Application Techniques Ideal temperature for applying vinyl is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Lower temperature slows the set up time.
1) Clean surface with Action
2) Place lettering (copy) on surface.
Assume that every surface is dirty and that it should be cleaned thoroughly before any transfer is made. Action Tac is an excellent cleaner and prep agent.
3) Remove backing then spray surface with Action Tac.
4) Lay copy on wet surface and squeegee down.
5) After 1 minute (approx.) saturate tape, squeegee once more.
6) Carefully remove transfer tape, pull down at 45 degrees.
A clean surface will usually result in a good transfer.
7) Complete transfer by wiping area dry. Landor UK Ltd 51 Clarence Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3RY Tel: 01252 624 411 Fax: 01252 623 411 Email: email@example.com Web: www.landoruk.com