Discover Benelux | Design | Desirable Designs
Spring clean Spring is finally on its way, making it the perfect time to refresh your home and wardrobe in preparation for sunnier days. With verdant, nature-inspired influences, these sleek designs are sure to lift your mood and brighten up your day. TEXT: ANNA VILLELEGER | PHOTOS: PRESS PHOTOS
1. Like a bird A new cushion cover offers a simple and affordable way to liven up your sofa. Featuring a charming, vintage-style motif, this 100 per cent cotton cover would look perfect in a sun-drenched living room or conservatory. € 4,99 www.clayre-eef.nl
2. Go green Create your own green oasis with this Sky Planter from Coolgift, which is is made from 100 per cent recycled material. Perfect to hang on your window frame or even from the ceiling, this innovative design will fill your room with green and improve air quality. € 19,95 www.coolgift.com
5. Natural beauty Looking to brighten up your accessories too? This teak leaf shoulder bag has been made using real leaves. And no need to worry about any eventual springtime showers: the bag’s natural coating makes it waterproof. € 79,50 mooivanver.nl
3. 3. Fly’s eye The stunning Fly’s Eye Porcelain Vase by Krafla was inspired by the designer Buckminster Fuller’s visionary ‘Fly’s Eye’ dome project. Its clever design ensures flowers are separated and supported, meaning each flower gets its deserved care and attention. € 65,00 crowdyhouse.com 8 | Issue 51 | March 2018
5. 4. Luxury touch Available in three sizes and an array of colours, this luxurious handwoven rug designed by famous Dutch creative Hella Jongerius is just one of many beautiful pieces on offer from renowned rug experts Danskina. € 3050,00 (180 x 240cm) www.danskina.com
Promoting Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.