Discover Benelux | Design | Desirable Designs
The art of giving February equals winter and cold, but it also means that Valentine’s day is here! Although you do not have to wait until 14 February to surprise your loved ones with a precious gift. These fun and heart-warming gifts are sure to make you someone’s favourite person. TEXT: CHARLOTTE VAN HEK | PHOTOS: PRESS PHOTOS
2. Say it with flowers While a beautiful bouquet will always remain a good gift, it will be appreciated even more when combined with a special vase. This unique piece has a fun yet sleek design and will even dazzle those with no green fingers. €330 Tania da Cruz via www.crowdyhouse.com
2. 1. Monroe mood Inspired by the seductive movements of iconic movie star Marilyn Monroe, the designers from Essential Home put together this elegant and chic piece of retro furniture. Imagine the look on his or her face when revealing such an enchanting armchair. Price on request www.essentialhome.eu
3. For the sweet tooth Candy floss was first invented over a century ago, and since then it has been a hit in every corner of the world. This quirky machine will make anyone with a sweet tooth’s mouth water. €79.90 Nostalgia Electrics via www.cadeautjes.nl
5. May the force Of course we all know the famous Stormtroopers: the slightly clumsy, dressed-in-white bad guys from Star Wars. A lot cooler and more dangerous are the Shadow Troopers, so it made sense to use the latter as a model for this dangerously good Bluetooth speaker. €49.95 www.radbag.be
4. Pin the world Does your partner suffer from wanderlust? Or do you just want to save all those precious travel memories in a creative way? This pin-up board is the perfect combination of modern design and retro charm. €24.95 www.coolgift.com 8 | Issue 50 | February 2018
Promoting Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.