WAYS TO SAVE SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR SAVINGS, FAST, EASY EXCHANGES, AND MORE! SAVE UP TO 30% With a Subscription Package
DESIGN YOUR OWN SERIES For Ultimate Flexibility
• Half Series (3, 4 or 5 operas) start as low as $88 • Full Series (8 operas) start at only $176
• Choose just 3 operas on dates that work for you and save up to 10%; add a fourth and save up to 15%
• Mini Series (3 or 4 operas) offer perfect samplers with savings up to 10%
• Select 5 or more and enjoy discounts of up to 20%
• Out of Town Series (3 operas in 3 days) save up to 10%
Use the order form at the back of this brochure, visit sfopera.com/dyo, or call (415) 864-3330.
To see all subscription series options and benefits, visit sfopera.com. Call (415) 864-3330 to set up a payment plan or discuss available seating.
BRING A GROUP And Save Up to 30%*
BRAVO! CLUB For Opera-Lovers Ages 21– 40
Groups of 10 or more enjoy benefits including:
Join BRAVO! CLUB and be eligible for discounted tickets* and other benefits:
• Discounts up to 30%; plus one free ticket for groups of 40+
• BRAVO! Tickets** at $35 for Dress Circle and $50 for Orchestra seats
• Seating benefits, including Select Your Own Seat
• Enjoy social and educational events with other opera-lovers
• Flexible payment options
BRAVO! CLUB is a group of young adults dedicated to building a new audience for San Francisco Opera. A season’s membership is only $60. Restrictions apply. sfopera.com/bravo
• Opera Shop 10% discount It’s easy to get started. Call (415) 621-4403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* All discounts subject to availability. ** Except Opening Night, September 7, 2012
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION The Opera House is a short walk from BART (Civic Center station), MUNI trolleys (Civic Center or Van Ness station) and buses (#5 Fulton, #21 Hayes, #47 Van Ness, #49 Van Ness-Mission). For information or alternate routes, visit 511.org.
LOOK CLOSER WITH OPERA GLASSES Opera glasses may be rented for $5 in the North lobby coat check. ID deposit is requested.
OPERA SHOP A wide selection of opera CDs, DVDs, books and gift items are available for purchase at the Opera Shop on the South Mezzanine level.
DINE AT THE OPERA HOUSE OR IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD The Patina Group serves an elegant hot buffet in the lower lounge of the Opera House beginning two hours before every evening performance Tuesday through Saturday and every Sunday matinee. Reservations are recommended. Lighter fare is served before performances and during intermissions at Patina’s Café Express and Dress Circle Café. For reservations or to pre-order: (415) 861-8150 Within easy walking distance of the Opera House is a wide variety of restaurants to suit every taste and budget. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Visit sfopera.com/dine for suggested listings. 15
Purchase tickets for the 2012-13 Season at San Francisco Opera!