American Escapades 12 Nights / 13 Days
See the famous Capitol Building
Your tour starts in New York. For your itinerary please refer to the ‘American Grandeur’ tour. Your itinerary will remain the same from DAY 01 to DAY 12 of the ‘American Grandeur’ tour.
Enjoy on the Miami Beach
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the airport to board your flight as your memorable tour with Thomas Cook comes to an end in Orlando. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
Detailed guided city tour.
Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum.
Times Square by night.
Visit the Empire State Building with New York Sky ride. A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty.
Visit the Top of the Rock observation deck.
• Washington D. C.:
Guided city tour visiting the famous monuments with a chance to see the White House.
Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space museum. • Lancaster • Niagara
• Daily either Indian or American breakfasts. • Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian dinners at local restaurants. • A Gala Dinner, in Miami. • All meals on board the cruise including a choice of Indian Jain / Vegetarian dinners.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS • New York
See the city from your Potomac River cruise.
Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World.
• Return economy excursion airfare to New York and return from Orlando.
• Cost of your ticket taxes to USA.
Ride on the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’ or ‘View Mobile
• 04 fun-filled days on board ‘The Monarch of the Seas’, to the Bahamas in Oceanview cabins.
Experience the Cave of the Winds.
Magnificent Niagara Falls lit up at night. City tour of Miami.
• The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour has been included in your tour cost.
Half-day at Sea World.
Gala dinner with Belly Dancing. Full-day at Epcot Centre – Walt Disney World.
Full-day at Magic Kingdom – Walt Disney World OR Kennedy Space Centre.
• 02 nights at Hotel Wyndham Gardens / Marriott or similar, in New York (walking distance to Empire State Building, Macy’s and Times Square). • 01 night at Hotel Crowne Plaza / Holiday Inn or similar, in Washington D. C. • 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Grand / Crowne Plaza or similar, in Niagara (5 minutes walk from the Falls). • 01 night at Hotel Marriott or similar, in Miami. • 03 nights at Hotel Marriott / Four Points Sheraton or similar, in Orlando.
• Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels is included.
VISA REQUIREMENTS • Multiple-entry USA visa.
MEDICAL INSURANCE Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges. NOTE: • All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned video coach. • Services of our Thomas Cook Tour Manager and local representatives, while on tour. • All local taxes and services as of 1st November 2009.
HIGHLIGHTS • A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest unbelievable price. • Four fun-filled days on board the luxury cruise liner ‘Monarch of the Seas’ to the Bahamas!
Check for our latest offers. Call 1800 2099 100
ON TWIN SHARING
PER CHILD W/O BED (BELOW 12 YEARS)
INR 85,750 + USD 2,640 INR 73,000 + USD 1,670
INR 92,750 + USD 2,640 INR 80,000 + USD 1,670
Single Room Supplement : USD 915 Triple Room Reduction : USD 150 NOTE:
• Cost of ticket taxes and medical insurance is included in your tour price. • A person below 12 years is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult. • As a 3rd person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. • Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
DEPARTURE DATES APRIL
1, 7, 10, 14, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
1, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 29
3, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 24, 28
2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 26, 30 4, 6, 11, 14, 18, 25, 27
1, 4, 8, 15, 17, 22, 29
Note: For some departures there will be split stay in Orlando.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION
• Stay in conveniently located hotels!
CHILD W/O BED
• Full-spread Indian or American breakfasts.
• Dinners in the comforts of your hotel in Washington and specially in Orlando after long and exciting days.
• Enjoy Indian dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA – a choice of Jain, Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian!
• A relaxed tour with time for shopping.
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room-only basis.)
• Stay 02 nights in New York City. • Dazzling Times Square at night.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Enjoy the action of New York on your guided full day city tour!
• Rs 5,000 – cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
• Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York.
• The cost of the Passport,POE charges, etc.
• Visit the famous Empire State Building including the New York Skyride.
• The cost of the Basic Travel Quota equivalent to the amount of USD 10,000.
• Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated at 1st November 2009 rate).
• Take a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty for a close-up view!
• The rate difference for the Sector tickets as the same is included taking the current fare levels and the current rate of exchange. The fares for Sector tickets will be updated by the airline on 1st April 2010.
• Go up to the observation deck at the Top of the Rock of Rockefeller Centre. • Stay 01 night in Washington D. C.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage at the airports, cruise, laundry, wines, mineral water, and food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar, and telephone calls.
• Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc.
• Enjoy a beautiful Cruise on the Potomac River in Washington!
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington D. C. – The Capital of USA.
• Baggage charges for internal flights.
• Visit the most popular American chocolate factory – Hershey's Chocolate World.
For passengers who are unable to take the cruise, we would be happy to provide accommodation, with American breakfast at the hotel, and Indian dinners at Orlando in lieu of the cruise. This has to be decided at the time of booking. The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 20 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CRUISE • Sail and dock at the beautiful paradise islands in the Bahamas – Nassau and Coco Cay. • Enjoy a royal ‘welcome aboard lunch’. • Unlimited meals of the best variety and delicacies to suit all tastes. • Choice of Indian Jain/Vegetarian dinners on board, specially arranged for you. • Unlimited entertainment for the kids too. • Various nightclub shows, live-bands for your entertainment. • In-house casino, gaming lessons by professionals available for learners. • Loosen up your muscles at the in-house spa and swimming pools. • Tons of fun activities for your kids and toddlers as well as teenagers varying from – contests, sports, magic shows, beach parties, movies, discos and lots more. • A 24-hour child-care service available on board. • Tastefully decorated staterooms with a television inside. NOTE: • Kindly note on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. • Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
• Stay 02 nights in Niagara. • A thrilling boat-ride aboard ‘The Maid of the Mist’.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• Experience the ‘Cave of the Winds’.
• It is advisable to book 35 days prior to the departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost. • The cabin category on the cruise is a standard oceanview stateroom cabin. • The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as of 1st November 2009. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook will not be held responsible for the same. • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook will not be liable for the same. • The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services. • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary. • A date change fee of USD 75 as applicable for passengers who change their dates of travel once confirmed and the tickets for the same have been issued. • For the convenience of our passengers we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure. • Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance. • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers. • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement (management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger). • Tours operated subject to RBI / GOI regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in USD out of your BTQ. • The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the respective day’s prevailing rate of exchange. • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
• Niagara Falls lit up at night. • Stay 01 night in Miami. • Enjoy a city tour of Miami with Gala Dinner. • Enjoy a Gala night with Belly Dancers in Miami exclusively for Thomas Cook guests with dinner. • Stay 03 nights in the fun capital of the world – Orlando. • Visit 03 of the best theme parks in Orlando. • Meet your aquatic friends at Sea World. • Step into the Future at ‘Epcot Centre’ – Walt Disney World. • Spend the full-day at ‘Magic Kingdom’ – Walt Disney World OR Kennedy Space Centre – NASA’s Launch Headquarters. • Enjoy 04 days on board the luxurious cruise liner to the Bahamas – ‘Monarch of the Seas’. • Enjoy all meals on board the cruise. • Visit 02 beautiful Islands in the Bahamas – Nassau and Coco Cay. • Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Indian Tour Managers traveling with you throughout your tour in USA. • Visit 7 cities in 13 days: New York, Washington D. C., Lancaster, Niagara, Miami, Orlando and Nassau.