Page 1

ST NEOTS TOWN St Ives Town Football Club ISSUE 07: THE OFFICIAL MATCHDAY MAGAZINE £2.00 Red Insure Cup


Issue 07 V St Ives Town Red Insure Cup

Also Inside 06 Action Replay 10 Greenies Greetings 12 Chairman’s Views 22 The Non-League Paper



The Stars Who Got Us To Step 3 / This week we salute Dan Jacob

28 Home & Opposition Squads

Todays’ Visitors / A warm welcome to our neighbours



View From The Dugout / Batchy on a couple of tough weeks


Match Report / Our home defeat to the Centurions

Owner Mike Kearns

Fiest Team Coach John Beck

Chairman Mike Kearns

Club Secretary Gary Wilson

Managing Director Lee Kearns

Fixture Secretary Marian Izzard

Director Iain Parr

Life President John Walker

Football Manager David Batch

Team Officials Darren Plowman (Goalkeeping Coach)

Assistant Manager Steve Eastaugh

26 Away Days - Dunstable Town

Youth Liaison & Development Mick Hunt Physio Carol Holland Functions and Events Coordinator Louise Spark St Neots Town TV Editor Adam Ridley

Non-League Greats/ From Chesham to Chelsea...

Programme Editor Mark Davies Club Photographer Claire Howes Site Manager Irmantas Sabaliauskas Chief Liaison Officer Mike Green Programme Sales Charlie Green

Matchday Music / Scoreboard Simon Hutchinson Pitchcare Working Turf Design & Marketing Blue Prawn Print XL Press Limited

Club Merchandise Linda Walters


Welcome to Ricky Marheineke, all of his staff and the supporters and officials of St Ives.

Fact of the matter is that if our game plan was to keep possession for as long as possible, we would have good days when we would execute it very well, and bad days when we lose lots of games as players give the ball away - normally in bad areas.

We’ve had a tough few weeks with injury and unavailability and that has inevitably affected our performance levels. No team can function with 7, 8, 9 and even 10 senior players missing at once and they are the circumstances we have had to deal with over the last few weeks. It wasn’t surprising to me that as soon as we had a few back, we scored 5 away from home to keep us as the top scoring team in the league - and it wasn’t a surprise to see that all of a sudden ‘we had changed tactics’ in some peoples eyes!!! Fact of the matter is our game plan remains the same as it always has. When it works well people see a cutting, counter attacking display full of quality. When it doesn’t, we are guilty of playing too direct.

In either style we have a team of humans, all of which need to be functioning together at a similar level. When some aren’t, quality is undoubtedly affected (and that is made harder with lots of very good quality players missing). Saturday saw a much more experienced line up take to the pitch, (we only had 6 players missing!),


but included Lee Clarke (pictured) playing despite an imminent operation and Josh Beech making only his second start of the season. Both were instrumental in a team performance that was similar to the ones we have had over he last few weeks, but the final ball and finish had a bit more quality so it is viewed in a completely different light to some of the others. We still have things to work on, and we are aware that we need to be firing on all cylinders from Christmas onwards after giving ourselves a chance by being up there. That will be helped with Mitchell-King, Drew Roberts (pictured opposite) and Remy Gordon (pictured opposite) all returning toward the end of this month or early November. We’ve missed them and a fit Lee Clarke all season, but lets not take away anything from the other players who have been digging out results and putting their health on the line in some cases, to ensure we don’t suffer as much as other teams will do when they have similar problems. Batchy




St Ives Town 4 - 3 St Neots Town (After Extra Time) St Ives recovered from an almost impossible position to win this match in extra time. Trailing by two goal to nil and down to ten men with just nine minutes remaining they looked odds on to suffer an early KO Cup defeat at the hands of their neighbours but a dramatic swing of fortune saw them come back to record an extraordinary victory. It was a cup match that was packed full of incident and drama and was the perfect reward for St Ives biggest crowd of the season. The end to end football could easily have produced seven goals in normal time but in the event five of them came in just twenty five minutes either side of what should have been the final whistle after ninety minutes play. At the centre of most of the controversy was Kettering Referee Gary Colby who dismissed three players on the night and awarded the injury time disputable penalty that handed the home side their lifeline. Both sides created early chances. Jamie Steele blasted over the bar in the second minute whilst at the other end Jamie Blackwell shot straight tat Jon Chatfield when well placed. The first booking came after 18 minutes when Jason King was impeded by Ben Dyett and the St Neots defender looked harshly treated when the referee produced his yellow card. St Neots began to grow in confidence and Dean McElroy joined the attack to shoot wide but after 25 minutes they produced a super goal as Dyett’s free kick was

helped on by McElroy and skipper Jon Hoggett swivelled to half volley home an unstoppable shot. For a spell St Neots bossed proceedings with Pete Okechukwu heading over a Declan Rogers cross when he should have scored and home keeper Rob Mackney having to sprint from his line to rob Steele after his defence had been breached. Hoggett then shot wide and St Neots went to the half time break looking well in control. Eight minutes after the break St Ives ace marksman Scott Fielding squandered a real chance to level the scores when he shot wide from close range after good work by Lawrence Church. The match then boiled over a minute later when Tim Quy and Luke Knight clashed but play was allowed to continue and Okechukwu crossed for Jamie Steele to double St Neots lead. Dan Newman was incensed at the decision and shouted abuse at the Referee and was sent off. The goal stood with both Quy and Knight receiving retrospective cautions and this incident saw a spate of substitutions as St Ives sought to reorganise. To their credit they never looked to be a man short as they set about retrieving their position. With seventeen minutes remaining St Neots substitute James Hall should have clinched victory for St Neots when he was played clear of the defence by Luke Knight but he fired wildly over the bar and that proved to be St Neots downfall.


With nine minutes left Ben Dyett picked up a second yellow card for an innocuous looking challenge on Fielding and that left St Neots down to ten men and within sixty seconds substitute Junior McDonald tapped in St Ives first goal after a great run by Jason King. Two minutes into added time Jon Hall brought down Carl Foreman and McDonald scored from the penalty spot to send the match into extra time. Within three minutes of the restart Foreman put St Ives ahead with a close range goal after Jon Chatfield spilled a cross and three minutes later Fielding scored his almost obligatory goal with a low shot. St Neots late rally saw Matt Bannister give them hope with a well taken goal but to compound St Neots misery Like Knight became the third player to see red after his protests about a bad foul by Barry Albone with the St Ives player escaping with a caution.

St Neots: Chatfield, McElroy (D), Jon Hall, Hoggett, Dyett, Dogbe, Knight, Bannister, Steele, Okechukwu, Rogers. Subs: James Hall (for Steele 67 mins), Eno (for Rogers 96 mins). Man of the Match: Jon Hoggett Report: John Walker



ST NEOTS TOWN 1 CIRENCESTER TOWN 2 Southern League Premier Division / 03.10.2015 / Attendance: 306 / Referee: Sean Feerick (Peterborough)

St Neots got exactly what they deserved from this match – nothing … and suffered only their third defeat in 30 league matches under Manager David Batch. After looking the better side in the first half and leading 1-0 at the break they conceded an equaliser upon the restart and then looked complacent and out of sorts against a very ordinary looking visiting side. For their part Cirencester were well organised and dangerous on the break but it was probably St Neots worst display of the season. The recent injury crisis saw the Manager go out to sign experienced defender Shane Blackett from Dunstable and on his debut he added some steel and experience at the back yet his 123 league appearances with Dagenham and Redbridge, Peterborough United and Luton Town counted for little as his new defence leaked two soft goals to present the visitors with three points. So St Neots dropped five places in the league table to 16th – the lowest they have been since April 2014. However this position will improve if they win their two matches in hand created by their FA Cup exploits this season. St Neots began well enough with Ryan Hawkins bringing the first save of the match at his near post from Glyn Garner. Skipper for the day Tom Ward had a let off when his under-hit back pass let Charlie Griffin in on goal after 12 minutes but he shot wide and then Nathan Frater sent an opportunist volley from distance high over the bar.

St Neots were comfortably in control but creating little in the way of threat on the visiting goal although both Tom Meechan and Hawkins were off target with chances that were carved out.

St Neots seemed to react badly at this setback although Blackett almost marked his debut with a goal but his close range effort following a Meechan corner rebounded from a goal post.

After 36 minutes underemployed home keeper Andy Wilton did well to parry a fierce shot by Ross Langworthy after Jamie Anton had been beaten by the uneven bounce of a cross and three minutes later St Neots deservedly eased into the lead as Isaac Galliford cleverly beat his marker to pull the ball back to Tom Meechan. His shot on the turn was parried by Garner but only as far as Ryan Hawkins who shot past him to give St Neots the opening goal. Three minutes later Cirencester had their best first half chance when Wilton collided with an onrushing forward leaving an open goal but Jamie Anton got back to clear the ball off the line.

Griffin broke clear to shoot narrowly beyond the far post as Cirencester grew in confidence and after 74 minutes a cross from the right by substitute Jamal Lawrence found the St Neots defence is disarray and the hard working Griffin shot home from close range to give the visitors the lead. St Neots reacted quickly sending on substitute Luis Vieira to use his pace in attack and St Neots might have made more of a free kick on the edge of the penalty area that Frater sent high over the bar.

Just four minutes after the restart the sides were level when on a quick counter attack following a fruitless St Neots corner the ball found Charlie Griffin unmarked just inside his own half and he lobbed the perfect pass over the defence for Zac Kotwica to beat the offside trap and progress to lob the ball over the advancing Wilton to make it 1-1.

Blackett headed wide from a Meechan corner and as a late throw of the dice St Neots sent on Lee Clarke as a third front player leaving just three at the back. Cirencester then tried everything to hold on to their narrow lead and in the final three minutes Shane Anson ‘mugged’ Vieira earning himself a straight red card and Jamal Lawrence was lucky only to get a yellow card for a cynical tackle on Galliford as St Neots tried all they knew to find a late equalising goal – to no avail. John Walker

St Neots Town

Cirencester Town

Wilton, Anton, Wilkinson, Hall, Ward, Blackett, Frater, Longden, Meechan, Hawkins, Galliford Subs: Vieira (for Hawkins 76), Clarke (for Wilkinson 83), Beech (for Vieira 90 mins) Tann and Horne. Cards: Wilkinson (Y – 73) Goal: Hawkins (39 mins)

Garner, Anson, Bennett, Pritchett, Connolly, Henry, Kotwica, Mortimer-Jones, Griffin, Knight, Langworthy Subs: Lawrence (for Knight 63), Hooper (for Kotwica 84), Farr, Lloyd and Bevan. Cards: Anson (RED - 90), Lawrence (Y – 45 + 4) Goals: Motwica (49 mins), Griffin (74 mins)




The lottery of the dreaded penalty shootout Good evening everyone and welcome back to The Premier Plus Stadium, home of St Neots Town Football Club and The Mick George Academy, for tonight’s Red Insure Southern League Knockout Cup tie. Tonight we extend a very warm welcome to our friends and near neighbours at St Ives Town Football Club and we hope the players, officials and supporters of our visitors have an enjoyable stay with us here before making a safe journey home after the game. Here we are then, another Cup competition and a local derby too, so you can’t get much better than that. These notes have been penned prior to the trip to Paulton Rovers and we are currently licking our collective wounds after the painful FA Cup defeat

at Worthing, once again falling at the final hurdle in what is the lottery of the dreaded penalty shootout. I don’t want to dwell on this really but what I will say is, whether they hit the target or not, it takes real balls to stand up and be counted when the list of takers is being written. A horrible way to exit the competition, I’m sure you would agree, after one hundred and twenty minutes of football ending in deadlock but that is the chosen route to decide games and we have to get on with it and maybe perfect our technique for the next time. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest recruits who

have joined us over the last hectic couple of weeks so please join me in saying a big hello to defender

Shane Blackett (pictured), who has joined us from Dunstable Town and to young midfielder Ryan Horne, who has joined us from Skybet League Two side Cambridge United. Here’s to a successful stay for both players in their time here with the Saints. Ok then, back to tonight’s game. A competition seen by some as a bit of distraction but having won it a couple of years back, our experience shows it’s actually a great competition to win so get behind the lads from the off in what’s sure to be a very competitive local derby, hopefully played in the right spirit. PUMP UP THE VOLUME GREENY


Good evening and welcome to our near neighbours St Ives Town their Officials, Players and supporters for tonight’s Red Insure cup fixture. Playing our old foes was always a very tough encounter when we were both in the United Counties League and they were always both of our biggest gates of the season.

into the Southern league Central division and Ricky has already made a great impression with the club well in the hunt for promotion. Maybe next year we could be playing each other again unless of course we can improve our league position and maybe get a play off position and go one better than last season and achieve promotion. The Red Insure cup is of course a competition that we won only two years ago and out side winning one of the FA Trophies the Red Insure Cup was the next biggest cup competition we could win. Unfortunately last season the management made a decision that it was not so important to stay in the competition, as it would just clog up the fixture list so we surrendered at the first hurdle with that penalty shoot out away at another neighbour Royston Town.

Unfortunately we don’t have those Derbys anymore as both clubs have had success over the recent years and found ourselves in different divisions.

Talking about Penalty shoot outs our one at Worthing last week was what I call the usual St Neots performance in shoots outs, and yes we always lose them.

We of course know our history and a rise over two seasons to the Southern league premier division meant that it would possibly be a few years until we renewed those great matches.

I’m not a supporter of this and many ideas have been implemented over the years and I really do not think it is a fair way of settling a match.


St Ives have now found their way

I have always had an alternate idea and that is for each team to


nominate two of their players at the start of extra time to leave the field with the managers not know which players would be nominated and each team play with nine men, then at half time of extra time for them to take off another player off leaving eight players per side for the last fifteen minutes. Imaging the Substitute decision during the match as a couple of fresh players in say an eight a side match would certainly open up the game and I believe give a positive outcome at the end of extra time. Of course some say a penalty shoot out is exciting and a good way to finish a cup tie. I say no it is not, if you saw the young Worthing player who had to take the fifth penalty to win the match you could see him visibly shaking when he went up to take the kick. Yes of course he missed his kick and our keeper made an easy save. So the drama went on and even experienced players have nerves with Tom hitting the cross bar with

ever they may be. Still they say do the job in normal time and you wont need that drama, in our case that is certainly correct as we could have and should have won this match at a canter. Still it’s the FA Cup and these things happen, but for us they always happen and we could not have had a better opportunity to progress a couple of more rounds as we have had this season.

a shot that if it missed would have ended up in the sea, and Adam hitting his shot so high I thought it would end up on the moon. And no I’m not joking all players should at least get the ball on target who

Beating Worthing and Hornchurch would have given us £12k in prize money plus half of the gate receipts and extras.

I’m a disappointed you bet I am, and of course so are all the supporters who travelled to Worthing last week. So onto tonight’s match and lets hope that the match is settled in the ninety minutes because there is NO extra time and straight onto penalties, and we do not want to go through that so called drama twice in a week do we. All for one and one for all. Mike

Another winnable tie after that would yield another £8k and so it goes on.






Better advice from your local friendly independent financial advisor

Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 8EP Email: Web:



THE STARS WHO GOT US TO STEP THREE Dan was an exciting attacking winger who made his debut on 22 September 2009 away at Northampton Spencer in a 1-1 draw. He opened his scoring account two months later in the return fixture and went on to record his first hat trick on 14 September 2010 in a 6-0 demolition of Eynesbury Rovers in an away UCL KO Cup match. Dan made his final appearance on 2 March 2013 away at St Albans having scored twice against Hemel Hempstead in his previous match. Dan moved on to play for Kings Lynn before going to live in Dubai where he now plays for a local Brits team.

Career Record MATCHES PLAYED 143 plus 5 as substitute GOALS SCORED 73 APPEARANCES IN SOUTHERN LEAGUE ERA 76 plus 1 as substitute GOALS SCORED (2011/12 ONWARDS) 30



ST IVES TOWN TIM TREBES GOALKEEPER Tim joined the club midway through the 2014-15 season from Huntingdon Town, since his arrival the team’s fortunes began to change. With numerous man of the match performances over the latter part of the season, he went onto win the player’s player award at the end of season presentations. DANIEL MOYES DEFENDER Dan is an experienced player who can play numerous positions. He featured for St Ives at the end of last term following recovery from a knee operation. Now fully fit Dan will be hoping to cement a place in the squad for 2015-16. JORDAN JARROLD LEFT BACK Jordan joins the club following recent spells with Both Bedford Town & Kempston Rovers. The attacking full back has shown great quality both going forward and defensively and will be a great addition to the squad. CHARLIE DE’ATH DEFENDER Charlie joined the club from Huntingdon Town mid-way through the 2014-15 season. The former Northampton Town Youth Team player showed his capabilities last season improving our defensive displays. HARRY O’MALLEY DEFENDER Harry joined the club from Hitchin Town during the 2014-15 season following previous spells with Histon where he worked with Ricky Marheieneke & Jack Cassidy. The full back possess experience playing in both the Conference North and Southern Premier and has proved a valuable addition to the squad. STEVEN GENTLE DEFENDER Steven is an experienced central defender who joins from Biggleswade Town where he captained the side for 5 seasons. He was an integral part to their promotion from step four to three and appeared in the FA Cup first round. He offers valuable experience to our young side.

LUKE KNIGHT MIDFIELD Luke joined the club from Slough Town. He has had previous spells with both Bedford Town and Biggelswade where he was part of the squad which gained promotion to step 3 via the play offs. The talented and inspirational central midfield player offers great experience to our squad and has also taken on the role of Club captain this season. PHIL DRAYCOTT LEFT MIDFIELD Phil has joined the club from Leighton Town. The pacey left midfield player has had previous spells with both Arlesey Town and Kempston Rovers. After impressive performances last season he was on Ricky Marheineke’s wish list and the club are delighted he opted to join the Ives. JACK HIGGS MIDFIELD Jack joined the club midway through the 2014-15 season when he signed from Newmarket Town. Jack made an immediate impact in central midfield and went onto have a great finish to the season which saw him win the managers player of the year award. PETER CLARK MIDFIELD Peter is a creative midfield player who has joined us from St Neots. He spent the last three seasons at Histon where he made regular first team appearances in both the conference north and southern league premier. JACK WARWICK MIDFIELD Jack impressed manger Ricky Marheineke during pre season to earn himself a place in the squad for this term having previously worked with the manager at Huntingdon Town. The versatile midfield player shows good quality both in and out of possession and is a positive addition to the squad. JACK JEFFERSON MIDFIELD Jack impressed manager Ricky Marheineke playing for our under 18’s during last season. Following on from his positive performances he has gone onto earn a place in the first team squad for the coming season.


SCOTT SINCLAIR WINGER Scott completed his first season with the Ives last season and didn’t disappoint, scoring numerous goals and creating others from right midfield. A product of Luton Towns youth system he has proven his ability to excite the fans with his direct approach. STUART EASON STRIKER Stuart was also one of Ricky Marheineke’s early signings from one of his previous clubs Huntingdon Town. With great aerial ability he went onto have an impressive first season for the Ives whilst becoming one of the fans favourites. BEN SEYMOUR-SHOVE WINGER Ben was one of Ricky Marheineke’s first signings at the start of the 2014-15 season from Huntingdon Town. The winger didn’t disappoint starting every league game he was available for whilst scoring 14 goals from a wide area. DANNY WATSON STRIKER Danny joins from Leighton Town where he scored an impressive 18 goals last term. He has also had previous spells with Kempston Rovers where he also went on to be capped by England Schoolboys scoring a goal at Wembley Stadium. CHAE SIMONS STRIKER Chae has earned himself a place in the squad for 2015-16 after impressing manager Ricky Marheineke during preseason. A former Peterborough United Academy player and Norwich City Scholar. Chae most recently played for St Neots Town Saints where he gained valuable senior experience. JOE PEACOCK WINGER Joe is a wide player who has had a youth career at Norwich City. Following his release from Norwich he joined Histon where he put in impressive performances as the beginning of last term. After suffering an injury he is on his road to full fitness.



A tribute For all football’s faults, there are times when we really can believe in the Football Family. Recent tragic events have pulled that into sharp focus. A couple of weeks ago, Worthing United took to the pitch again in the FA Vase. The tie against East Preston will be a special game to honour the memory of their players Matt Grimstone and Jacob Schilt. The pair, who were a big part of the club’s Sussex County League Division Two and League Cup double last season, were tragically killed in the Shoreham air crash as they travelled to the Mavericks’ Southern Combination Premier game with Loxwood on Saturday, August 22. Nothing will ever bring those young men back, but in times like this the true good of football can be seen. Where everyone rallies around those in need to lend their support. Last Saturday, clubs up and down the country at every level paused for a minute’s silence before kick-off to remember the players. The vast majority of people who were at games and observed the silence, did not know the two young men. But it just shows that their loss is felt across the country. We’ve

lost two of our own. Horley Town and Shoreham agreed the winner of Saturday’s FA Cup tie would donate £500 of the prize money to a fund setup in memory of the players. Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion, where Matt had served on the ground staff, have lent their support, and the club have thanked the Sussex County FA, the FA, the Southern Combination Football League and East Preston for all their help with the memorial game. Standing to shoulder to shoulder, the football family will rally round those most closely affected by this double tragedy and all those at the club will no doubt support each other over the coming difficult months and years. The recent story of Dale Roberts is a reminder players no longer with us will always live long in the memory. Southern League Central club AFC Rushden & Diamonds successfully appealed against a ruling the No.1 shirt must be worn in matches. Since their formation, the No.1 jersey has stayed retired in keeping with tradition


of the old club Rushden & Diamonds in memory of keeper Dale who died in December 2010. When it was revealed the club may have to use the No.1 shirt, instead of the now usual N0.17, there was a predictable wave of support. Fans with no connection to Diamonds, were voicing their opinion and signing a petition. Essentially, the Southern League were just following the rules which states the starting line-up must be 1-11. But in such emotive matters, where feelings run high, there has to be common sense and thankfully the FA have seen it that way. Having interviewed Dale many times, and travelled abroad with him on England C duty, I had the pleasure of getting to know him. He was the nicest lad you could wish to meet. The one positive about the saga in my mind, was remembering Dale nearly five years on from his death. Like Matt and Jacob, he will never be forgotten. Matt Badcock

Follow us on twitter: @NonLeaguePaper

Kerry Michael Dixon (born 24 July 1961, in Luton) is a retired English professional footballer who played as a forward. His club career was spent most notably at Chelsea, where he won the Second Division twice. His 193 goals across all competitions made him their third-highest goalscorer of all time. Dixon scored four goals in eight international appearances for the England national football team, and represented the nation at the 1986 FIFA World Cup. Kerry started his rise in football with non league Chesham United and Dunstable, he then got his first taste of League football with Reading, who signed him for £20,000 in 1980. He scored 51 league goals

in 116 appearances for the then Third Division club, including four in a 7–5 defeat at Doncaster Rovers in September 1982. After his Reading days, Dixon signed with Chelsea in August 1983 by manager John Neal. Chelsea chairman, Ken Bates initially hesitated when faced with the £150,000 transfer fee plus an additional £25,000 if Dixon ever played for the England national side, but relented and the deal went ahead. With 193 goals in total to his name, Dixon is Chelsea’s third highest goal scorer of all time, behind only Bobby Tambling and Frank Lampard. He is also eighth in the club’s all-time appearances


list. His only honours with the club, however, were the two Second Division championship medals. Moving on to Southampton and a number of lower lrague clubs including his home club Luton Town Kerry finished his career again in not league with Basildon United. He tried management with non league clubs such as Boreham Wood, Letchworth, and Hitchin own. Now he does work for Chelsea TV and their matchday hospitality he also has a slight connection with St neots Town where he attended the official opening dinner of the new Rowley Park Stadium.


DUNSTABLE TOWN Our next away game is at Creasey Park over the border in Bedfordshire and the home to Dunstable Town.

There will be many familiar faces in the Dunstable team with a whole load of last seasons’ St Neots Town squad finding their way to Dunstable to play in the Blues’ colours. One Dunstable player has a few weeks ago made the opposite trip and Shane will be out to show his former club that he made the right decision. David Batchs’ very first game in charge of the Saints was the away trip to Creasey Park last January new years day where we came away with a 3-1 win with Drew scoring an absolutely brilliant goal. This season

so far Dunstable have looked as though they have under achieved but local derbies mean anything can happen and we need to be at our very best to get anything from the match. DIRECTIONS: Turn right at the traffic lights in the centre of Dunstable. Turn left at the next main set of lights into Brewers Hill Road. You will immediately pass the fire station on your left. Carry on until you hit the first roundabout. Go over the roundabout, and take the immediate right into Creasey Park Drive.


CREASEY PARK Brewers Hill Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 1BB Wheelchair Access: Yes Matchday Magazine: £2 Capacity: 3,200 Round Trip from (PE19 6SL): 70 Miles



Experts in Company Branding, Marketing and Website Design


01767 677559

Manager: David Batch Assistant Manager: Steve Eastaugh First Team Coach: John Beck Goalkeeping Coach: Darren Plowman

Manager: Ricky Marheineke Assistant Manager: Jack Cassidy Goalkeeper Coach: Paul Swannell


Line Up:

Andrew Wilton

Tim Trebes

Jamie Greygoose

Harry O’Malley Jordan Jarrold


Charlie De’ath

Brett Longden

Steven Gentle

Jack Wilkinson

Luke Knight (Captain)

Adam Tann (Captain)

Ben Seymour-Shove

Tom Ward

Jack Higgs

Connor Hall

Stuart Eason

Jamie Anton

Danny Watson

Sam Harty

Phil Draycott

Shane Blackett

Dan Moyes Jack Jefferson


Chae Simons

Ryan Hawkins

Peter Clark

Lee Clarke

Scott Sinclair

Mat Mitchel-King

Jack Warwick

Guy Mailamcol

Joe Peacock

Remy Gordon

Jared Cunniff

Forwards Drew Roberts Tom Meechan Nathan Frater

Colours Dark Blue Shirts, Shorts & Socks

Colours White & Black Striped Shirts, Black Shorts & Socks

The match line up will be displayed on the electronic scoreboard Referee: Josh Few Assistant 1: Colin Warn Assistant 2: Adrian Copsey

Next Home Game: Dorchester Town The Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division Saturday 17th October / KO 15:00

As a Club we support Grass Roots Football and stand firm against racism within football, visit for more information on playing your part.

Profile for St Neots Town Football Club

Saints 07 st ives issuu  

Saints 07 st ives issuu  

Profile for saints777