THE COLLEGE OF NEW JERSEY • DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL STUDIES
Evaluation Form - Student Teaching Presentations / Demonstrations Name Stefani Mmigiani
Mr. M Anderson
6. Media & References (Media/Instructional Aids Listed; Two/Three References Cited)
W RITTEN TEACHING PLAN
1. Rationale for Lesson & Analysis of Students’ Prior Knowledge Drafting board skills and Paper layout 2. Content Standards & Lesson Objectives Identified 3. Introduction (Use of Prior Knowledge & “Hook” to Generate Interest/Curiosity) 4. Body (Formatting with Key Words, Questions to Ask Class & Time Allocation Listed on Plan) For the district you met what they require ] 5. Review (Review Questions Tied to each Objective)
White board 
7. Preparation: (Optimum Physical Facilities, Needed Supplies & Equipment Listed), All equipment, handouts, facility.. were organized and ready
8. Introduction (Sets the Stage, Motivating, Gets Students’ Attention)
9. Student Involvement & Teacher Interaction (E.g. Effective Questioning Techniques) Students were to 10. Continuous & Ongoing Assessment of Instruction (E.g. Formative Assessment)
11. Technical Accuracy & Safety (If Applicable)
Clear and all students knew what was expected.
Moved around room check individual student progress as well as giving individual instruction. Board Illustrations could be more accurate (scales or neater) but all concepts illustrated
12. Instructional Media (Effective Use of/Models/Teaching Aids)
13. Summary/Review (Evidence of Student Understanding; Objectives Accomplished)
Work was to continue next class. Student had to have progress check by student to continue. 14. Teaching Plan Followed
15. Class Management & Control Students were on task about 95% of the time. Excellent class control
16. Evidence of Creativity (In Planning and/or Presentation)
17. Other (Please List_______________________________________________________________________
Not at this point
Page 1 of 2
THE COLLEGE OF NEW JERSEY â€˘ DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL STUDIES
Evaluation Form - Student Teaching Presentations / Demonstrations W ritten Summary & Recommendations Name Stefani M
1. Good intro 2. Nameplate guidelines â€“ all students drew them too dark and drawing T squares were not held square in many cases to keep lines parallel. 3. Many were printing letters not making block letters. Will improve with teacher correction. 4. All your directions were clear and easy to follow. 5. Progress was checked. 6. End of period clean-up by students done well.
The Assessment Scale Exemplary Performance in this category is outstanding and well above the expectations of the College and field experience site.
Proficient Competency is evident. Performance in this category meets expectations of The College and field experience site.
Dev eloping Performance is slightly below standard. Improvement will be needed to meet minimum performance standards.
Inadequate Performance in this category is generally characterized as unacceptable. Substantial improvement is needed to meet minimum performance standards.
Source: TCNJ School of Education: Creating Agents of Change: The Culminating Clinical Experience Handbook (2007). Ewing, NJ: Support for Teacher Education Programs. 1
Page 2 of 2
Name Stefani Mmigiani Date 9/29/09 Time 12:570 Evaluator Mr. M Anderson Visit # 2 [ ] 17. Other (Please List________________________________...