AP Stylebook Review H, I, & J Name__________________________________________________________ Oct. 22, 2009 1.
Indianapolis is home to one of the country’s newest Indian museums.
Steve Philbeck had to answer judge Joe Brown’s questions in court.
Some of the Muslim shops in downtown Chicago were closed on Friday.
Judge Jeffry Henderson ruled for the defendant. Judge Henderson said the evidence made the decision an easy one.
The Islamic school taught many classes with the Koran.
Juvenile Judge Ryan Gunterman sentenced the 16yearold to five years probation.
Some of the students missed school because of yom kippur.
The bill punishing companies that hire illegal aliens did not pass the statehouse.
There was quite the controversy about the material posted on the internet.
10. The four major expressions of judaism in the U.S. just couldn’t agree on anything.
11. It’s naïve to believe that the three major divisions of Islam were going to agree on the proposal overnight.
12. U.S. District Court Judge John Smith handed down the decision.
13. There were postings all across the internet from illegals and Native Americans.
14. The siblings really fought over who would get the first chanukah present.
15. Jeff Gordon of Pittsboro, Ind. brags about his hometown when he’s racing at the Brickyard.