2021 Golf Membership Packet
Ashley Plantation Country Club: 919 Greenfield St, Daleville, VA (540) 992-4653 info@AshleyPlantation.com
Ashley Plantation Membership Categories Golf Membership Golf members enjoy unlimited golf with waived green fees, discounted range balls ($1 off), access to membership tournaments, 10% off Golf Shop merchandise (excludes golf balls), 20% discount on pool membership purchase, discounted lesson fees, pool access at daily guest rate, access to social events & activities, and club account charging privileges. Types of Golf Memberships:
• Individual - one person
• Family - shared address
• Junior - individual 18 & under
• Young Pro/Active Military Individual - one person under 40
• Senior - individual age 60+
• Young Pro/Active Military Family - primary member under 40
• Senior Couple - married, ages 60+
• Introductory Individual - See below for details.
Introductory Individual Golf Membership Introductory Individual Golf members enjoy all the benefits of a golf membership with tee time limitations.
Tee Time Limitations:
• March-October - Tee times after 12:00pm only. On weekends & holidays, after 1:00pm only.
• November-February - Tee times after 11:00am only.
Pool Membership (separate form required) Pool members enjoy unlimited seasonal pool access, access to social events and club activities, the ability to bring guests at a set daily rate, and club account charging privileges. Types of Pool Memberships:
• Individual - one person
• Family - shared address, up to 5 people; additional family members $50 per person ($40 per person for golf members)
• Couple - two people, same household
• Swim Team - pool use limited to team practice and competition times only. Excludes above benefits.
Annual Cart Pass Full access to and unlimited use of the golf carts when playing. Golf membership required for purchase. Types of Annual Cart Passes:
• Individual - one person
• Family - shared address
2021 Ashley Plantation Golf Membership Application: Payment Agreement Member Information: Full Name: ________________________________ Email Address: ________________________________ Home Address: ________________________________ City:________________ State:____ Zip:________ Home Phone #: (_____)______________ Cell Phone #: (_____)______________ Date of Birth: __/__/____ GHIN No: ________________________ (If you already have one and want handicap maintained) Member #:__________ Referred by:
Family Membership - Full Names: _____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________
Please check type(s) of membership you wish to purchase: Monthly Rate*
Individual Golf Membership
Family Golf Membership
Senior Golf (60+) Membership
Senior Couple Golf (60+) Membership
Young Pro/Active Military Individual Golf
Young Pro/Active Military Family Golf
Junior Golf (18 & under) Membership
Introductory Individual Membership
Individual Annual Cart Pass
Family Annual Cart Pass
Individual Unlimited Range Pass
Family Unlimited Range Pass
POOL MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE ON SEPARATE FORM * The monthly/annual fee will automatically be billed to your credit card on file, unless payment has otherwise been submitted. (Monthly rates subject to change during agreement period.) ** This amount will be billed to your credit card on file, all at one time, unless payment has otherwise been submitted. The golf membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable. The golf membership will be effective from the date of the membership application acceptance and will remain in effect until the following March 31 (unless otherwise noted on this agreement). Golf memberships may be suspended or revoked for non-payment or for failure to abide by any of the rules, regulations, and policies of the club. Member contracts are legally binding for a period of 12 months (April 1 - March 31). Early termination of membership requires payment of all prior charges and 50% of outstanding membership balance at the time of cancellation. Member account must be current at the time of cancellation.
By signing below, you indicate a full understanding and acceptance of these policies.
____________________________ Signature of Applicant
________________________ Printed name of Applicant
Ashley Plantation Corporate Membership Business Membership For a $1500 annual fee, any company may purchase a Business Membership at the club that affords the business a number of discounts and advantages, listed below. This membership belongs to the company as a whole, and not any one individual. Contact the club to set up a Corporate Membership. Discounts & Advantages:
• Tournament Discount - $5 off greens fee tournament rate
• League Discount - $5 off greens fee for non-members and guests
• Venue Rental Discount - 25% off venue rental fee
• Golf Passes - 20 free rounds of golf including cart fees for guests
• Pool Passes - 50 free day passes for guests
• Group Lessons - 2 group lessons with our PGA golf instructors
Individual Employee Membership
Individual Employee Membership is available to all employees of any company that holds a Business
Membership. Alternatively, the company may purchase individual memberships for their employees. These
memberships belong to the individual and afford them all membership benefits and restrictions, along with
the following discounts and advantages.
Discounts & Advantages:
• Membership Discount - 25% off of any club golf or pool membership
• Guest Golf Passes - 5 free rounds of golf including cart fees for guests
• Guest Pool Passes (w/ Pool Membership) - 5 free day passes for guests
• Club services not included in purchased memberships are offered at regular price.
• Corporate Membership Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
2021 Runk & Pratt Golf Membership Agreement We invite you to make an application for membership for Ashley Plantation Country Club and in connection therewith, agree to the following:
General terms, conditions, and benefits applicable to all memberships: 1. You agree to abide by any and all of the rules, regulations, and policies promulgated by the Runk & Pratt Golf Companies. Runk & Pratt Golf Company reserves the right, on occasion and at any time, with or without notice, to change, modify, amend or vacate its fees, rules and regulations and policies. 2. You agree that you shall always register at the golf shop before teeing off or making use of the practice facilities. 3. Golf Members are entitled to play as many rounds of golf at the club of their membership as the member desires, subject to the provisions of the Runk & Pratt Golf Companies rules and regulations. Tournament bookings and club-sponsored events take precedence over a Golf Member’s right to play a round of golf at the club. 4. Entry fees for special events such as member-guest or any other club event as well as outside events are not included in the membership fee. 5. Cart fees are not included in your golf membership fees unless you have purchased an annual cart fee pass, otherwise, when riding, the prevailing rates of all cart fees must be paid for each round of golf played. Cart fees are per person. 6. Golf Members shall be entitled to make tee times 7 days in advance. 7. The golf membership dues are non-refundable and nontransferable. The golf membership will be effective from the date of the membership application acceptance and will remain in effect until the following March 31st (unless otherwise noted on this agreement). Golf memberships may be suspended or revoked for non-payment or for failure to abide by any of the rules, regulations, and policies of the club. The golf membership may be recalled at any time at the discretion of The Runk and Pratt Golf Companies Management. In such case, if annual dues were paid they would be refunded on a pro-rata basis for the remaining months of the membership. 8. In the event that a certifiable medical condition occurs that precludes the utilization of your Membership for a period of four (4) months or greater, you may request in writing a hold be placed on your account. Approval for holds will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
9. The Golf Member will have full charging privileges (with completed charging agreement) at the Club and will be responsible for full payment of Club charges by date listed on the bill from the Club. Failure to make said payments in full will result in loss of charging privileges and a suspension of membership privileges. 10. The Club is not responsible for any loss or damage to any of the Golf Member’s or Guest’s property used or stored at the club or brought upon club property and the Golf Member shall look solely to the Golf Member’s insurance policies for any claim for loss or damage. The Golf Member / Guest herby releases the Club from any and all causes of action, claims, and liability with respect to any loss or damage to any of the Golf Member’s / Guest’s property used or stored at the Club or brought upon the property of the club. 11. Golf members are not permitted on Resident’s property at any time while playing golf. 12. All damage to Resident or Club property by golf members / guests are the responsibility of the golfer, and must be reported to the Golf Pro Shop immediately. 13. Member contracts are legally binding for a period of 12 months (April 1 - March 31). Early termination of membership requires payment of all prior charges and 50% of outstanding membership balance at the time of cancellation. Member account must be current at the time of cancellation. 14. Membership dues will be paid in monthly installments unless other arrangements have been made. 15. Memberships will automatically renew each April 1st unless the company receives written notice of cancellation/resignation at least 60 days prior to the renewal date. 16. Photographic Permission: The member agrees that their photograph(s) may be used in various Runk & Pratt communications including; flyers, website(s), social media and video recording. 17. This membership agreement supercedes any and all prior membership agreement terms. Automatic renewal will be viewed by the club as acceptance of terms of this agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT AND REFERENCED RULES, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BY ANY PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.
Agreed to on this_________ day of ______________________, 20_____ by:________________________ (print name) ____________________________ __________ Signature of Applicant
_____________________________ _________ Authorized Club Signature
Automatic Payment Authorization Form Memberâ€™s Name:
Credit Card Number:
Billing ZIP Code:
I authorize R&P Golf Companies, Inc. to process my credit card listed above for my monthly membership dues and any charges on my member account from the previous month. Cards will be processed on/around the 15th of each month. If my credit card is unable to be processed on the due date, I understand that I must provide an updated credit card or submit payment within 5 business days, using another payment method. Initial here:
Printed name on the credit card:
Authorized signature for credit card:
Ashley Plantation Pool Membership Form Pool members enjoy unlimited seasonal pool access, access to social events and club activities, the ability to bring guests at a set daily rate, and club account charging privileges.
Pool Membership Options MEMBERSHIP TYPE
ASHLEY GOLF MEMBER RATE
Individual Pool Membership
Family Pool Membership
Up to 5 people
Additional Family Members
$50 per person
$40 per person
Couple Pool Membership
Two people, same household
Swim Team Membership
Use limited to team practice and competition times only
Payment in full or completed credit card authorization form must accompany the pool membership application.
Member Information: Full Name: ________________________________ Email Address: ________________________________ Home Address: ________________________________ City:________________ State:____ Zip:________ Home Phone #: (_____)______________ Cell Phone #: (_____)______________ Date of Birth: __/__/_____ Referred by:
Ashley Plantation Pool Membership Form
Primary Member’s Name: Current Ashley Plantation Golf Member? Yes or No (circle one) For Family or Couple Memberships Only: Spouse’s Name: Children’s Names and Birthdates:
Additional Family Members: $50.00 per person fee ($40 for golf members) will apply
I understand that all guests must pay a daily guest fee of $10.00 per person and that the pool member is responsible for their guests. I understand that if I charge on my member account that I must pay this balance off each month and that the balance must be paid in full by the last day the pool is open. Signature: Printed Name: Date:
Ashley Plantation Pool Rules and Regulations Please read and follow all rules posted at the pool
Pool Food Policy • No outside coolers or alcohol permitted • All beverages must be purchased from the Snack Shack
• We are happy to offer free water and ice for your convenience
• Any sort of reusable beverage container must be brought to the pool empty
• Please refrain from bringing any of the following into the club:
• beverage containers, unless empty (except for infant/toddler)
• pre-packaged food (bags of chips, etc.)
• prepared food from a vendor other than Ashley Plantation Golf Course Cafe, such as fast food, restaurant take-out, pizza, etc.
• Permitted items:
• infant/baby formula and food
• standard sandwich-size bags containing fresh fruit or vegetables such as apple slices, carrots, raisins, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation with these rules, and we appreciate all the input we have received.
By signing below, you indicate a full understanding and acceptance of these policies: Signature: Printed Name: Date: