BVS Representation BVS is a boutique sales and marketing agency, specialising in the hospitality sector. 2009 and 2010 have both been busy years with 4 hotel launches, including:
- THE BERMONDSEY SQUARE HOTEL, BERMONDSEY, LONDON - No. TEN MANCHESTER STREET HOTEL, MARYLEBONE, LONDON - HOTEL RAFAYEL, BATTERSEA, LONDON - THE NEW ELLINGTON, LEEDS
THE BERMONDSEY SQUARE HOTEL The Bermondsey Square Hotel is a fun, playful boutique hotel in trendy Bermondsey, SE1. This 79 bedroom hotel is funky yet perfectly functional and has received rave reviews from business and leisure guests alike since opening in 2009.
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 79 bedrooms with15 Club rooms and 4 Loft suites – Lilly, Jude, Ruby and Lucy - Lucy has her own 8 man hot tub with city views over London - Apple iMacs TVs in all rooms which integrate with iPods - Complimentary wi-fi throughout - 90 cover Alfie’s Kitchen & Bar with further 120 ‘alfresco’ dining on the Square - Flexible 1st floor Meetings & Events space with its own terrace overlooking the Square - 3 x meeting rooms and dedicated Club bar with complimentary wi-fi and inbuilt AV
Lucy Loft Room Hot Tub
Lilly Loft Suite
Alfieâ€™s Kitchen and Bar
No. TEN MANCHESTER STREET HOTEL Ten Manchester Street is a new, elegant, boutique hotel in the heart of fashionable Marylebone. Nestled just off Marylebone High Street, with its ‘village’ feel and eclectic boutiques, Ten provides the perfect place to stay in London, away from the hustle and bustle of the West End yet minutes from all the fun it has to offer. HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 35 bedrooms including deluxe with terraces, junior suites and the grand suite - Design lounge bar and all weather outdoor Cigar smoking terrace - Hunters & Frankau humidor - 24 hour room service - Exquisite Christian Guy furnishings - 32” flat screen TVs, DVD and CD player with iPod connectors - Complimentary high speed internet access & wi-fi throughout the hotel - Same day laundry service and ironing/trouser pressing service on request - Temperature control air conditioning in all rooms - Chauffeur service on request
HOTEL RAFAYEL Dramatically situated on London’s River Thames, Rafayel on the Left Bank is the one of the world’s most advanced luxury eco hotels. Boasting 65 designer “smart” rooms, champagne bar, restaurant, bakery, florist, penthouse and conference facilities, and the latest Wellbeing spa and gym, Rafayel proves that hotels can minimize their environmental impact without comprising on 5-star comfort or quality. HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 65 designer ‘smart’ rooms with Hypnos beds with MediaHub panel fitted to all bedrooms allowing guests to connect their laptop, iPod, MP3, game console, digital camera or DVD player to the in-room TV and audio system - Organic and natural product bathroom toiletries by Neom - Tea/coffee making facilities, Minibar, 24-hour room service - Wii, Playstations & games and laptops available via guest services - Exclusive boardroom for up to 18 people with inbuilt AV including Video Conferencing - Nirvana Lounge for 250 people standing reception over looking outdoor private terrace with views of the river Thames - State of the art Wellbeing spa with 3 treatment rooms, infinity bath, relaxation room - Techno gym, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and resistance pool
- 100 cover onsite restaurant with river views, coffee shop, flower shop and cup cake boutique!
Crystal bar and Banyan Restaurant
THE NEW ELLINGTON Nestled within a row of Georgian terraces, on a peaceful street, is the chic, boutique New Ellington Hotel. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Leeds city centre yet minutes from all it has to offer, the New Ellington Hotel is the perfect place to stay...stylish, intimate and very good fun.
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 35 boutique bedrooms including the Grand Suite - Plasma TVs - Nesperesso coffee machines - Hans Grohe rain showers - Luxury bathroom amenities - Dressing gown and slippers - Complimentary wi-fi - Xbox, Wii and pre-loaded ipods available to hire - Atrium Bar & 90 cover Ellington Restaurant - 2 state of the art meeting rooms with natural daylight - Private dining
THANK YOU CONTACT US: Dameon Sandhu M 07789 683 270 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.bvslondon.co.uk
Published on May 9, 2010