Escape, on a whole new level |
57 ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE
Riviera Flybridge Collection - first class all the way In business the view from the top has many perspectives: uplifting, time constraining, always challenging. Come on, youâ€™ve earned a break. Another view from the top awaits. And it is calling you now. This is a world filled only with happiness and success: family and friends, luxury and renewal, unforgettable memories and joy. At the helm of your magnificent new Riviera Flybridge luxury motor yacht, you oversee a world of unsurpassed beauty and grace, where life glistens and shines. Any of the yachts from the Riviera Flybridge Collection, the 52 or 57 Enclosed Flybridges or the 43 or 45 Open Flybridges, can effortlessly fly you and your loved ones here.
You will be traveling in sublime blue-water style. With world renowned craftsmanship and quality, space, light, luxury, breathtaking accommodation and thoughtful inclusions at every turn. All underpinned by superior strength and build, astonishing stability and spirited performance. Welcome aboard the world renowned Riviera Flybridge Collection. What a way to fly.
Riviera Owner - Rodney Longhurst
The Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge: escape, on a whole new level The more time pressured modern life becomes the more precious escape becomes. So has there ever been a better feeling ... time better spent ... than striking out for blue-water with friends and loved ones onboard your new Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge. This is pure unadulterated escape - escape on a whole other level of luxury and indulgence. Three levels in fact ... Escape made even more enjoyable by an astonishing array of intuitive technical virtuosity serving all needs onboard, whether you’re skipper, host or guest. The expectation of great sights, good times and memories lie ahead. And there’s no better feeling than watching smiles appear and stress disappear, as you slide further and further from shore. The Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge is a superbly designed craft. As beautiful as she is structurally strong. And being an Australian-built Riviera, she will power dreams of escape for decades to come. Over three levels of luxurious, handcrafted, on-water living, she will inspire and delight you with more space, more light, more headroom than you thought possible. Generous. Unprecedented. Above and below, that unmistakeable Riviera attention to detail impresses: fastidiously polished, handcrafted timberwork, gleaming stainless steel door frames and rails, spectacular surround glass and views. It’s all been designed to create a superior quality of life. And it succeeds spectacularly. The Riviera design team offer you two options from industry-leading, Volvo twin pod-drive propulsion systems to power your dreams. Linked to large touchscreen and navigation displays housed in the luxurious flybridge helm, it all works in harmony to make the Riviera 57 the most innovative and easiest-to-skipper motor yacht in its class.
Every great escape starts here
Cruisers, entertainers, adventurers, anglers: with the selection of your preferred options at build stage, the Riviera 57 can realise every owner’s individual dream. And they all commence here, at the ultra wide boarding platform. The strong double transom doors open out to extend the cockpit living space and make access easy from port or starboard. So now you’re onboard, all set to escape, but before you do, take a moment to appreciate Riviera attention to design detail. There’s the truly impressive dimensions, abundant storage and refrigeration compartments, the large glass sliding door and awning window forward that, when opened, will link this cockpit space to the saloon inside creating one seamless, expansive whole. It all constitutes a magnificent, flowing and throughly enjoyable way to savour life onboard. The sheer size of your Riviera 57 cockpit offers enormous lifestyle advantages. Large enough to introduce occasional furniture to welcome and entertain loads of guests, big enough to accommodate a club of keen anglers and all their gear ... Riviera designers have made true cockpit flexibility central to their design vision. So, keen anglers can specify a game chair thanks to the inbuilt alloy plate in the cockpit floor, just as easily as the cruising family can insist on a superbly finished timber dining table. Here, in a cockpit outfitted for cruising, dreams of escape take on fabulous reality. Look, that’s highly finished teak decking, soft and luxurious underfoot. And overhead, a sweeping, stainless steel- framed awning shades the mezzanine space - inspired yet practical; very Riviera. Now picture friends and family laughing, sharing and unwinding, There they are now, gathered on the plush, L-shaped mezzanine lounge around the handcrafted cockpit table, trading remarks with more guests seated on the optional transom lounge opposite. And there you are too, off to starboard, tongs in hand at the gourmet double barbecue centre, complete with drawer-stye fridge, ice-maker and sink. These are the 57 escapes dreams are made of. The only question is ... will you ever want to come back?
Great storage, safe passage, more entertaining The Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge is a superbly designed craft high on practicality and lifestyle choice for owners. Take the sweeping foredeck area. It offers you the option of a davit and storing your tender here or, courtesy of a large sun pad, transforming the space into another onboard entertaining area with frequent out-of-this-world views. No wonder your 57 foredeck can be a powerful attraction for all manner of guests, children and pets among them. Safe passage is assured courtesy of wide side decks featuring thoughtfully placed handrails, a high bowrail that runs well aft and raised, toe-kick bulwarks. And because high practicality and fine appearance should work together, you will note that the bow rail is highly polished, marine grade 316 stainless steel, as are all the exterior fastenings like cleats and fender holders. Deep anchor lockers store the anchoring equipment thoughtfully hidden from view and the elements, yet close to hand when needed. Should you decide to store your tender on the boarding platform, you can exercise another option to create a private solarium area by fitting a soft, comfortable double sun lounge with stainless steel rails. It is a great place to escape. Then again, so is the entire craft.
Come on, join us on the inside
Saloon living on a grand scale
The Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge boasts a generous beam. Quite clearly, it opens up a whole new dimension of design and living possibilities.
Picture looking up from reading your book to spy an albatross hovering just above the water in the near distance, filling the view from your surround glass windows. That’s a Riviera 57 saloon moment.
Consider all you survey here. A fine roomy galley transforming into an ultra desirable saloon space, all surrounded by ever changing views of such quality and variety they’re most often reserved for five star hotels and restaurants.
Watching first-time guests enter this generous space, turn their heads side to side and take in the uninterrupted sight from bow to stern, port to starboard. Their reactions sparkle with delight. That’s another Riviera 57 saloon moment.
The rear saloon bulkhead of your 57 consists of tinted and tempered glass set in a polished stainless steel, ship-like frame. Solid? Very. Close it - and the awning window aft from the galley - and you are luxuriating in an exclusive sanctuary. But leave the bulkhead and window open, and here in the galley - with its stainless steel appliances, spacious benchtops and wonderful cabinetry - you are at the centre of everything.
This is your luxury waterside retreat, blessed refuge and entertaining mecca all in one that puts a whole other level of ‘style’ into lifestyle. Over the years at many different ports and anchorages, a wonderful assortment of dinner guests are sure to applaud your choice of cruising yacht.
Conversing with cockpit guests, passing comments and fine delicacies to those in the saloon or the cockpit ...
And just wait until you experience the saloon ambience and timeless inclusions first hand!
Retire to your private retreat
Your master designed ensuite
Time to rest after all that entertaining, swimming, fishing, and unwinding? The accommodation deck beckons. Descend the wide companionway from the saloon and luxuriate in the wonderful natural light flooding in from the atrium above.
Aft and designed on a complementary theme of grand elegance is the master ensuite. Just as our designers have gone beyond in creating your stateroom, they have similarly excelled here in the master ensuite.
Take note that concealed behind the companionway’s beautiful cabinetry both your washer and dryer reside.
Fresh from the pages of a fine designer magazine, you have much to look forward to. Classically proportioned yet boasting the most contemporary appointments, it is a triumph of form and function: luxurious, elegant and practical.
Just a half turn from the main companionway, lies a world entirely apart: your master stateroom. Riviera designers have taken the overriding theme of ‘escape’ then added layer upon layer of luxury and flair, taking advantage of the extra space afforded by full beam proportions This is a wholly welcoming, breathtakingly generous space, a sanctuary where elegance and amenity are writ large. Quite simply you’ll want for nothing. An experience enriched by the world class views outside your stateroom windows. Needless to say, your bed is king-sized and walk-around with generous storage beneath. Speaking of storage, look no further than the superbly finished Riviera cabinetry along both perimeters - practical yet beautiful. Those striking timber panels behind the bed make a formidable design statement. And you’re sure to relish the cedar-lined, walk-in robe with automatic lighting. Are you being spoilt? Absolutely. Please, take a seat in the master lounge to port and contemplate all that is before you. Natural light filters in from long sweeping hull windows highlighting soft, rich fabrics and master-crafted timberwork. It all adds up to an air of restful luxury - a wonderful antidote to the pace of modern life. Choose air conditioned comfort or refreshing sea air from the optional opening portholes. Push a button to enjoy your state-of-the-art home theatre system. And could there be a finer sight than opening the blinds to sunrise afloat? Rest assured, between the inspiration of Riviera designers and the marvels of nature, escape has never felt so good.
That’s fine timber flooring at your feet and LED lighting overhead and framing the vanity mirror. A handcrafted Riviera cabinet houses your bathroom essentials and note the handsome solid surface benchtop and shapely vanity basin. And the spacious frameless shower stall next door? Well, it performs as well as it looks. The master ensuite of the Riviera 57: sheer luxury, on a whole other level.
Your very impressed guests
The wonderful experience of owning a Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge demands to be shared so our designers are just as passionate in creating an unforgettable cruising experience for your guests, most particularly with their accommodation. The forward VIP guest stateroom is a shining example of our design team’s devotion to handcrafted quality, craftsmanship, attention to detail and superior finish. The first time your guests see the queen-sized, walk-around bed, feel the plush pile carpet underfoot and admire the handcrafted cabinetry which conceals generous, cedar-lined hanging and storage space, they’ll know immediately ...you hold them in the highest regard. This is a large and impressive space with bedside tables to port and starboard and even a vanity compartment. Your family and guests will love this stateroom’s special ambience, its expansive hull windows framing inspired views and the choice of air conditioned comfort or fresh air from dual deck hatches. Superbly appointed and fully self contained, the VIP stateroom also features its own home theatre entertainment system. Next door is the VIP-standard ensuite with all designer facilities, including a frameless shower stall. With two-way entry, it cleverly doubles as the day head.
Everyone looked after in style
Your Riviera 57 opens up a sparkling array of blue-water escapes. Fortunately, Riviera designers have anticipated your need to accommodate extra guests, children or grandchildren eager to sample all she has to offer. As befitting a craft of this size, now you can accommodate and pamper extended family in true comfort and style. Naturally, being Riviera, they will be treated to an enviable degree of refined luxury in your third bedroom option - the starboard twin stateroom. Your guests will discover adult-sized upper and lower beds, LED reading lights, stunning Riviera cabinetry including a cedar-lined hanging locker with LED lighting and drawer storage ... and completing the luxury experience, the twin stateroom’s own home theatre with stereo and iPod interface. Here, as with all three levels of this ultimate escape craft, the sophisticated Riviera brand of ‘luxury meets practicality’ inspires and enchants. Of course, as proud owners and hosts, it’s not only your guests who are impressed...
Take in the view from the top
Access to the flybridge area is a typical Riviera work of art ... a stylish floating internal staircase with teak treads. A pleasure to climb and very rewarding once there. This fully enclosed flybridge is a revelation - a spacious mix of sublime comfort, peerless visibility and technical excellence. You are in a commanding position that makes reading and adjusting to prevailing sea conditions easy, even in rough weather. Here it’s simple to safely navigate your chosen course. That of course is a matter for skippers and first mates. If you’re simply keeping them company, taking in the spectacular flybridge views, we want you to totally relax. So please, take your place in the enormously comfortable L-shaped lounge to port, with its highly polished entertainer’s table. There is also a luxuriously deep chaise seat forward for those wishing to be adjacent to the helm. Temperature to your liking? If not, we’ll adjust the reverse cycle air conditioning. Or perhaps you’d like us to activate the electric sunroof and soak up that sunshine? Drink? No problem. There is a wet bar aft with secure bottle storage and a sink. Feeling peckish? Send your order via intercom to the galley. Aft is the rear awning window and sliding door - both set in strong, highly polished stainless steel frames, just like in the saloon - opening out to the rear flybridge deck. Here you’ll find another lounge and your aft docking station, which you could enclose by fitting clears with zipper-opening panels. And because the mood up here is so often joyous and celebratory, feel free to enliven proceedings courtesy of the four speaker CD/DVD entertainment centre with its helm remote.
Step forward and take command Feel confident and at ease in command of a luxury modern motor car? Then welcome to the helm of this fine luxury motor yacht. A wealth of the most astonishing modern technology makes it touchscreen-easy to operate, even for novice skippers. It’s uplifting. Life affirming. And simply exhilarating. Slide into the supremely comfortable, fully adjustable captain’s chair and experience unmatched visibility from three large clear, tempered glass windscreens. Now take hold of the sporty leather steering wheel. You’re all set to go. Everything here has been designed to make you a master of all that you command. And down in the spotless engine room below, Volvo Penta’s innovative twin pod-drive engine systems power your every escape. Simply take your cues from the large multi-function display screens in front of you. The world’s easiest-to-follow, luxury motor yacht instrumentation allows you to take in full vessel, steering and propulsion controls - plus navigation and engine system monitoring at a glance. Simple. Here at the helm of your glorious Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge, you’re flying first class all the way.
The flow-coated engine room, with acoustic and thermal insulation and LED lighting, can be accessed through a hatch in the 57 Enclosed Flybridge’s cockpit mezzanine floor which, even when open, maintains walk-through access to the saloon. An advanced mist elimination system with veins draws moisture from the air and feeds directly overboard. All onboard drains including airconditioning compressors feed into the common drain lines located on either side of the yacht and drain aft. Four automatic bilge pumps with manual override are located at various points throughout the hull and pump directly overboard. There’s even plenty of space for a gyroscopic stabiliser down here — another example of how Riviera is always ready to embrace innovations that make boating even more enjoyable.
All batteries aboard the 57 Enclosed Flybridge are maintenance-free and are individually housed in special battery boxes in accordance with American Boating and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards, as well as the European Union’s CE conformity mark, which incorporates the International Organization for Standardization’s ISO guidelines. The 57 Enclosed Flybridge includes six house batteries, self-monitoring Mastervolt charging system, plus dedicated engine alternators for each battery bank. Additionally, 24-volt house power with house battery bank measuring 675Ahr AGM allows for simpler charging, lower current draw and smaller cables, providing reduced weight when compared to equivalent 12-volt systems. The 57 Enclosed’s standard Mastervolt AC-DC inverter (5kW 230V 50HZ/4kW 110V 60HZ) provides power to the icemaker, entertainment systems and all outlets onboard, ensuring watching television while relaxing quietly at anchor or in a marina is whisper-quiet. LED lights also provide trouble-free boating while reducing electrical current draw. The lamps use less than 10 per cent of the power required to run a bulb lamp — no bulbs mean no maintenance and long service life. Additionally, Residual Current Device/Ground Fault Circuit interrupter (RCD/GFCI) protection is installed throughout the entire yacht and complies with stringent international standards for safer boating.
The power and technology are yours
Window to the future
The Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge allows owners to select their personal preference of pod-drive or power to suit their specific requirements.
State of the art touch screen navigation systems very much confirm Riviera’s commitment to enhancing your time aboard.
There are two choices for the engines and drives package for the 57:
The blend of technology, dependability and easy to use functionality places the Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge at the very forefront of worldclass recreational motor yachts of this size.
Pod drive options Volvo Penta D11-IPS950 system with twin D11 engines and IPS20 poddrives (2 x 533kW/727hp) — Includes low-speed mode, Dynamic Positioning System, Auto Pilot, Active Corrosion Protection, twin lever electronic controls at the helm and joystick controls at the helm and in the cockpit as well as 3 x 17-inch Glass Bridge touch-screens V olvo Penta D13-IPS1200 system with twin D13 engines and IPS30 pod-drives (2 x 662kW/900hp) — Includes low-speed mode, Dynamic Positioning System, Auto Pilot, Active Corrosion Protection, twin lever electronic controls at the helm, joystick controls at the helm and in the cockpit as well as 3 x 17-inch Glass Bridge touch-screens.
Volvo Penta’s Inboard Propulsion System (IPS) offers easy joystick maneuverability, Dynamic Positioning System for station-holding while preparing lines and fenders or while waiting off a fuel jetty, as well Active Corrosion Protection and Auto-Pilot. However, Volvo Penta’s Glass Cockpit takes the overview and control of engines and navigation, including optional charts, sonar and radar (even auto-pilot) to extraordinary new heights…and all in one place. It also extends to auto-trimming and full joystick steering whilst under way, as well as the outstanding maneuverability of SportFish mode, and the clean presentation of bait using the bypass exhaust features of Clear Wake.
IPS features progressive rate steering, twin lever electronic controls and joystick controls at the helm and in the cockpit on either the port or starboard sides. Joysticks enable low speed steering and also assist with easy docking of your yacht. IPS systems have twin three blade nibral, counter-rotating propellers that are protected against wear by the premium coating Propspeed, and have stainless steel line cutters for protection from fishing lines, plastic bags and nets. These precision made line cutters create a very efficient cutting action to protect the propellers and shaft sealing without increasing drag or fuel burn.
The Riviera advantage
Riviera is continuing to lead the luxury motor yacht market and proudly stands behind the easy-to-use systems onboard its worldclass designs.
The fully integrated CZone digital switching system enhances the ease of monitoring and operation of the Riviera 57’s onboard systems including tanks, and extends centralised, touch- screen control to lighting, pumps, batteries, entertainment systems and appliances.
The confident poise of the 57 Enclosed Flybridge is just as evident offshore as it is at anchor — her solid and robust hull with keel is the evolution of our rich 38-year heritage of building over 5300 worldclass luxury motor yachts that are proven in the often challenging Australian offshore conditions.
A 5-year all Volvo Penta systems limited warranty is now standard with every new Riviera and covers Volvo Penta helm stations, steering and propellers as well as major componentry of their high performance drivelines and fuel-efficient engines. Available worldwide, this extended warranty complements the Riviera 5-year structural limited warranty and will provide even greater peace of mind for our valued Riviera boating family members. Riviera Family members enjoy exclusive invitations to fun-filled social and boating education events, inspiring cruising experiences as well as special offers on genuine parts, electronics and our premium Riviera lifestyle collection.
CZone allows owners to operate multiple circuits at a single touch, energising all lighting and electrics depending on your requirements. It comes pre-programmed with three modes — “entertaining”, “cruising” and “dock unattended” — and these modes can be customised to suit your requirements so the system works exactly the way you want it to. Other user-friendly features include interior light-dimming, timer controls, automated circuit control, wiper speed and wash functions. There’s also a “service” mode that shuts down all power and systems. Based on industry-proven Controller Area Network (CAN) technology, the CZone system offers DC and AC switching and over-current protection. Full systems monitoring (with alarms) including AC voltage, current, frequency and kilowatts, DC voltage, current and remaining battery capacity, along with fluid tank levels and indication for systems in operation, is all clearly displayed on the 3.5-inch touchscreen at the helm and 10-inch colour control screen at the saloon entrance. There’s also the option of additional iPad connectivity, so you can control CZone from anywhere onboard your yacht.
Every Riviera built at our world-class facility on Australia’s Gold Coast combines superior- strength hand lay-ups with a water-tight collision bulkhead forward and independent compartments throughout the hull. Our legendary build quality also features vinylester resin in the outer layer of lamination to increase the ability to withstand water absorption. An isophthalic gelcoat exterior provides an impeccable and hard-wearing surface finish. From the waterline down, the hull is solid GRP with reinforced bottom, keel and chines. Structural core material is used in the hull flanks, main deck and hardtop, while precisely fitted, lightweight resin transfermoulded small parts have a double-sided gelcoat finish and are pre-fitted for a perfect seal when all major components are bonded together. Riviera only uses 316 marine grade stainless steel in all our exterior fastenings. All stainless steel rails feature ground and polished welds to ensure a consistently smooth and mirror finish. Our designers have also placed a firm focus on convenient access to every key maintenance point so any issues can be quickly identified and addressed, and service costs are kept to a minimum.
Features, inclusions and options COCKPIT OVERVIEW
· Top-loading refrigerated cool-box located under mezzanine seating
· Fresh and seawater wash-down outlets at the anchor locker, including hose
Features and inclusions
· Freshwater wash-down outlet with hose supplied
· Wide GRP boarding platform with stainless steel swim ladder and hand rail, with optional hydraulic lift and teak decking · Strong transom door conveniently opens out and has a folding bridge · Three-seater transom lounge and storage bin can be converted into a live bait tank, depending on your needs · Volumes of storage, including large fish bin to port, massive centre lazarette and engineering access panels supported by gas struts and with heavy-duty stainless steel latches · Expansive, self-draining cockpit is reinforced with an alloy plate for a future game chair or table, with the option of teak flooring · Triangular quarter glass clears to cockpit port and starboard in strataglass · Docking station, includes joystick and emergency start-stop controls in IPSoptioned yacht · Double action manual bilge pump control for engine room · Hand rails to assist with side deck access · Hand-held hot and cold freshwater shower
· Seawater wash-down outlet · Water-proof GPO to locker · Wet bar is located on the starboard side, forward, and includes a dual electric barbecue with interchangeable grill and sizzling plate, icemaker, drawer-style fridge, sink, hot and cold tapware, rubbish bin and storage · Entertainment to the cockpit is via two speakers operated from the saloon as a second-zone system
· Upholstered and cushioned sun pad with stainless steel rails · Davit with low-profile retractable boom, hydraulic luffing and manual slewing
GALLEY OVERVIEW Features and inclusions · High-quality, timber-patterned flooring
· Solid surface bench top in your choice of a range of inspiring colours
Features and inclusions
· Built-in overhead cabinetry above and below the bench with positive locking hardware and available in oak and teak with satin varnish finish
· Stainless steel Ultra anchor with galvanised chain · Anchor chain chafe plate to protect the bow sprit · Anchor chain stopper fitted to the deck · Anchor locker with rope/chain divider offset to starboard and accessed via deck hatch
· Stainless steel sink and mixer tap · Premium brand combination oven and microwave with grill · High-quality electric induction cooktop with three elements and rangehood · Two drawer-style refrigerators
· Anchor safety strap
· High-end drawer-style dishwasher
· Vertical anchor winch with overload protection circuit breaker to suit rope and chain, with up/down switch and remote to the helm
· Overhead LED lighting
· LED flood lights, overhead and courtesy lighting · Mezzanine floor laid in teak includes steps to saloon
· Heavy-duty stainless steel bow roller is self-loading through bow sprit
· Riviera galleyware package
· Mezzanine includes L-shaped aft-facing seat covered in white vinyl with white stamoid cover
· Two pop-up fender style cleats to cockpit coaming
· Cherrywood interior with high-gloss varnish finish.
· Rear saloon awning window opens out over the cockpit, enhancing the freeflowing feel from swim platform to front windscreen
· Fairleads (2x)
· Fender holders to bow rail
Features and inclusions
· Hawse holes to rear cockpit coaming corners
· Sliding stainless door is tinted, tempered glass and set in a strong stainless steel frame
· Eight stainless steel 13” cleats — bow (2x), spring (4x), cockpit (2x)
· Impact and UV-resistant, white PVC gunwhale rail with stainless steel insert strip
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning with electric heat, split to the galley
· Premium plush pile carpet with soft underlay, available in a range of inspiring colours · Large front windscreen in tinted and tempered glass with Black Breezeway cover
· Chaise lounge forward so visitors can sit in comfort whilst underway
· Anchor chain counter
· Drawer-style refrigerator integrated into the arm rest between the chaise and lounge
· Compass with light
· Slide-open tinted side windows for fresh air when desired
· Dedicated switches for horn, wipers (with intermittent setting), navigation lights, and engine start-stop overhead
· Electric opening sunroof for extra light and fresh air, with screen and blind
· Two drink holders
· Large windscreen in clear, tempered glass
· Electronic engine control unit, twin lever hear and throttle
· Window covers in Black Breezeway as well as side and rear roller blinds that match the saloon selection
· Helm electronics area with 24vdc feed, main circuit breaker protected
· Cushioned and upholstered headlining
· Wet bar including solid surface benchtop with sink and tapware, rubbish bin and additional storage
· Joystick docking control
· Cocktail cabinet with bottle and glass storage
· Convenient stainless steel grab rails
· Two drawer-style refrigerators and two drawer-style freezers on stainless steel runners
· Hatch with integrated stainless steel ladder for easy access to the hardtop
· Slide-open side windows, tinted and toughened, for additional light and fresh air · Concealed mood and overhead LED lighting · U-shaped varnished timber dinette to port with storage underneath · Large L-shaped upholstered and cushioned lounge to starboard
· The premium entertainment system in the main living area includes a large flatscreen TV integrated into Yamaha AV receiver with Apple TV, Airplay, Bluetooth, Blu-Ray and second zone to cockpit, five Bose speakers and subwoofer
FLYBRIDGE OVERVIEW Features and inclusions · Fully enclosed flybridge with aft awning window opening out and over the flybridge deck
· Cushioned and upholstered headlining with LED courtesy and red night lighting
· Moulded mobile-phone recess with USB charging outlet · Spotlight control panel · Storage lockers and drawers · Manual trim system
· The aft flybridge features teak decking · Rear rail and midrail are marine-grade stainless steel
· Windscreen wipers with intermittent settings are pantographic with fresh water washers
· Aft docking station to starboard includes start/stop switch, steering wheel and engine arms. Includes joystick and throttle.
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning with outlets at the helm, including demister
Features and inclusions
· Large upholstered L-shaped lounge to the port-side with storage beneath
· Three multi-function displays
· Entertainment to the flybridge is via a flatscreen TV integrated into an AM/ FM stereo, CD/DVD player with Bluetooth, four speakers and with remote control to the helm
· High quality timber finish internal flooring · Varnished timber table on a fixed height pedestal
· Intercom to galley and engine room
· VHF radio including aerial · Visual and audible sign for high bilge water
· A comprehensive range of factory-fitted electronic packages and custom features are available with everything from radar to underwater lights. Your dealer has full details.
· Helm and companion Pompanette Platinum chairs, fully adjustable in Naugahyde with arm and foot rests Please refer to your Riviera representative for the latest inclusions and options
Optional storage bin and transom lounge
MASTER STATEROOM OVERVIEW
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning split from the master stateroom
· 2 x overhead hatches with screens and blinds for privacy
Features and inclusions
· Shower stall with frameless glass door and shower head on slide bar
· Long fixed hull windows in tinted, tempered glass with roller blinds
· Shower stall floored in solid surface tiles to match vanity benchtop, dry area in high-quality timber finish flooring to match that in the galley
· Entertainment in the VIP guest stateroom is via a flatscreen LED TV integrated into a home theatre system.
· King-sized, walk-around bed with premium innerspring mattress and timber feature headboard, with storage underneath the bed · Long, fixed hull windows with optional opening portholes that are alarmed to the ignition in the event they are left open · Plush pile carpet with soft underlay · Concealed LED mood and overhead LED lighting
· Holding tank level indicator · Quiet operation toilet system with low water consumption and freshwater flush · Toilet roll holder, towel rails and accessories
FORWARD VIP ENSUITE / DAY HEAD OVERVIEW Features and inclusions
· Extraction fan
· Direct access to port bathroom from companionway and private access from forward VIP guest stateroom
· Storage cabinetry outboard with positive locking hardware
FORWARD VIP STATEROOM OVERVIEW
· Contemporary design, solid surface benchtop with above vanity bowl and premium quality tapware
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning split to ensuite
Features and inclusions
· Overhead and vanity mirror LED lighting
· Walk-in robe with cedar lining, storage and automatic lighting
· Queen sized walk around bed with premium innerspring mattress, and storage including drawers underneath
· Storage locker with shelves under the vanity · Shower stall with frameless glass door and shower head on slide bar
· Detailed feature timber headboard
· Shower stall floored in solid surface tiles to match vanity benchtop, dry area in highquality timber finish flooring to match that in the galley
· Two LED reading lamps · Upholstered and cushioned lounge located to port
· Entertainment in the master stateroom is via a premium flatscreen TV integrated into home theatre system
MASTER ENSUITE OVERVIEW Features and inclusions · Luxurious design, solid surface benchtop with above vanity bowl and premium quality mixer tapware · Overhead and vanity mirror LED lighting · Porthole with opening option for fresh air when desired and alarmed to the helm in the event it is left open · Storage locker with shelves under the vanity
· Bedside tables to port and starboard with timber tops. The portside table includes a vanity compartment · Cedar lined hanging locker to starboard with automatic LED lighting · Cedar lined locker storage locker to port with shelving · More storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware and gas support struts
· Reverse cycle air conditioning split from VIP guest stateroom · Quiet operation toilet system with low water consumption and freshwater flush · Toilet roll holder, towel rails and accessories.
· High quality plush pile carpet with soft underlay · Reverse cycle air conditioning split to starboard stateroom · Concealed mood and overhead LED lighting
STARBOARD STATEROOM OVERVIEW Features and inclusions · Adult sized bunk beds with high quality innerspring mattresses and storage under the lower berth · Makeup bureau with mirror and drawers · Reverse cycle air conditioning, split from forward VIP stateroom · High quality plush pile carpet with soft underlay
· External and internal seawater strainers for main water intakes in engines, generator and air conditioning · Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic and manual controls · AC freshwater heater · AC freshwater primary pump powered off inverter · DC freshwater secondary pump independently switched as backup
· Cedar lined hanging locker with LED lighting and drawers below
· Pressurised freshwater system with dual water tanks and a total capacity of 750 litres (381 US gallons)
· Overhead hatch with Oceanair screen and blind for privacy
· Freshwater tap and hose set in engine room
· Upholstered feature headboard
· Dual fuel filters and water separator for engines and generator to main engines
· Cabinetry with positive locking hardware.
· Fuel level indicator at helm and manual site gauge fitted to each wing tank
· GRP fuel tanks with a total capacity of 4040 litres (1067 US gallons)
Features and inclusions
· Oil change system to main engines and genset
· All through-hull fittings on or below the waterline fitted with ball valves, all hoses double clamped
· Sanitation system including monitoring panel with pump-out controls at the helm for overboard pump-out and deck fitting for dock-side pump-out
· Four bilge pumps with manual override
Features and inclusions
· Emergency shut-off valves accessed from outside engine room
· Battery banks individually isolated with paralleling for emergency engine starting in the event you are faced with a flat start-battery bank
· Engine room access via stainless steel ladder · Engine room flow-coated in white · LED lighting in engine room
· Digital monitoring system including AC and DC power metering, fluid tank level monitoring and DC circuit status via colour 10” LCD touchscreen display at saloon entry and 3.5” LCD display at helm · Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms, and hour meters · Double AC power outlets to all staterooms, heads, galley, saloon, flybridge and engine room. All outlets RCD protected · Generator — Onan 17.5kW (75Amp) 50Hz with water-separating muffler, freshwater-cooled, including sound shield, remote stop/start and hour meter · Inverter — 5kW integrated into power command system with generator for AC supply to audio visual systems, icemaker and all GPOs · Shore power electrical inlet, 1 x 32Amp 3-phase primary connections and 1 x 15Amp auxiliary connection to supply essential services in the absence of 32A shore power · Shore power leads — 1 x 5-pin 32Amp, 1 x 3-pin 15Amp. · Vessel voltage – 230VAC 50Hz · International standard LED navigation lights
· All metallic fittings below the waterline are bonded to zinc anodes, including galvanic isolators
· Anti-vibration engine mounts
with user programmable usage modes, timer circuits, light dimming and circuit bypass, operational via conventional switches, signal set points as well as LCD display modules
· Wiring coded, numbered and assembled in looms where possible to ensure trouble-free maintenance and repairs
· Dedicated start-battery bank for each engine with auxiliary bank to start generator, includes independent trickle battery charge to each bank · Digital DC circuit control and protection incorporating ‘intelligent’ operation Please refer to your Riviera representative for the latest inclusions and options
The Reassurance of owning a Riviera
What sets Riviera apart as one of the world’s great luxury motor yacht builders? Is it the devotion to quality, standard of materials used, the oceantested structural strength, unsurpassed ease of operation, or the stylish, handcrafted luxury finish? Or perhaps it’s the famous culture of care that transforms owners into the ‘Riviera family’. The answer is all of the above, and more. Much, much more. Over 38 years and the building of over 5300 luxury motor yachts, the 585-strong Riviera team have been on a continuous quest of evolution and refinement. This remarkable heritage of knowledge matched by innovation allows us to marry the best of the time proven with the exciting and new. Witness our introduction of cutting edge touch screen digital technology and joystick maneuverability, which make navigating and operating a Riviera and Belize luxury motor yacht a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, our 14-hectare, state-ofthe-art manufacturing facility is the largest facility of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. From here we build on the notable Australian qualities of strength, practicality and love of water in the continent completely surrounded by three oceans and four seas. Then we test our designs in some of the toughest offshore conditions on earth. Hardly surprising that Riviera luxury motor yachts command impressive resale values worldwide.
Today, you can choose from five individual designs that make up our fabulous collection of luxury motor yachts, the Riviera Flybridge, SUV, Sport Yacht or Sports Motor Yacht models, along with our more traditional Belize Collection. All will withstand virtually anything the elements and you can put them through, with poise and ease. Naturally, we back this confidence with an industry-leading 5-year structural limited warranty. In addition, with all our Volvo Penta powered yachts, we offer a 5-year limited warranty covering helm station controls and multi-function displays, steering and propellers, plus pod drives and engines. Life is too short for needless compromise. So when it comes time to invest in your next dream motor yacht, why settle for a lesser option when you can enjoy all that makes up a Riviera.
Crafted with pride, with you in mind
Owner Care at Riviera and Belize is in a class of its own. Premium quality, professional and personal, it is all designed to be of the highest quality, in keeping with the world-class luxury motor yacht we are building specifically for you. Like thousands of other happy owners, we are confident your every experience of dealing with us and our global representative team from selecting your favoured options, electronics and decor, through to routine maintenance and repairs - will be conducted with the upmost respect and care. Our highly skilled team consult and partner with internationally acclaimed naval architects, designers and engineers to ensure we fully embrace the latest, most exciting industry standards and trends. Constant communication with the worldwide family of Riviera owners also plays a vital part in helping guide and inform our new model development program. All this pride in performance ensures Riviera will continue to exceed the evolving needs of discerning luxury motor yacht enthusiasts like you.
A marque of excellence
For nearly four decades the Riviera team have been preoccupied with the relentless pursuit of excellence. That means never being satisfied with the status quo, rather forever looking to improve and refine our knowledge base by embracing the latest technologies and work practices. All these endeavours are directed towards creating a superior luxury motor yacht experience for you. They have also garnered us enormous acclaim from the global boating industry along the way. Over the years Riviera have accumulated an impressive collection of local, national and international awards recognising ‘world’s best practice’ across the fields of education and training, employment, innovative manufacturing techniques, export, quality of workmanship and pioneering design. More than testimony to our passion for handcrafting superior luxury motor yachts, they are your assurance of ‘The Ultimate Boating Experience’ when you decide to own a Riviera.
Electronics and systems Electronics play an ever-increasing role in maximising the pleasure and safety of luxury motor yachts, and the choice of equipment that is available today is vast. Selecting the equipment that meets your needs can be a very challenging task — and Riviera’s electronics experts are here to assist. We source the best systems from around the world, we help match technology to individual requirements and work closely with Riviera’s international representative network to create systems that maximise your boating pleasure.
Riviera Genuine Parts and Accessories
Our passion for quality and practical design is reflected in our exclusive and growing range of clothing, accessories and décor items created to enhance your time afloat. If you love your Riviera, you’ll feel right at home with the Riviera Collection — an extensive range of casual, stylish, comfortable, practical equipment, clothing and accessories. The Accessory and Décor collection ranges from storm jackets to stylish crockery. To make your Riviera truly your own, we offer a wide range of fabrics, finishes and colour schemes that enable you to personalise your motor yacht. Of course our experienced design team is always available to advise and assist you with your individual selection. RivieraParts.com.au
The Riviera Experience
There’s nothing quite like the exhilaration of blue-water cruising in company to remind our valued owners why they are so passionate about the rich and rewarding Riviera luxury life afloat. For these are the types of passages that build the confidence and skills for people to use their yachts to their full potential, that create the very special memories that last a lifetime, and, importantly, are often the catalyst for long-lasting friendships. Together, members of our growing global family of Riviera and Belize owners enjoy many special cruising experiences to idyllic destinations around the world — safe in the knowledge that experienced skippers and engineers are always close at hand. We invite you to join with us for these special experiences — either to stretch your sea legs and gain offshore cruising confidence, or to simply enjoy the company of like-minded people who share an appreciation for the truly unique Riviera life.
Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge
Riviera 57 Specifications Enclosed Flybridge
Our care for your information
Length Overall (inc. swim platform and bow sprit)
Hull Length (Lh to ISO8666) * Beam (inc. gunwale) Maximum Draft (inc. props) Dry Weight (approx.) ** Fuel Capacity *** Water Capacity *** Holding Tank Capacity *** Sleeping Capacity Cockpit Area Mezzanine Deck Total Bridge Clearance Engine Options Volvo Penta D11-IPS950 x 2 Volvo Penta D13-IPS1200 x 2 *Specifications may vary on a regional basis.
17.20 m 5.13 m 1.58 m 29,360 kg 4,000 L 750 L 500 L 6 persons 9.53 m2 3.60 m2 13.13 m2 5.75 m
56’ 5” 16’ 10” 5’ 2” 64,700 lb 1,057 US gal 198 US gal 132 US gal 102.5 ft2 38.8 ft2 141.3 ft2 18’ 10”
533 kW 662 kW
725 hp each 900 hp each
* Length of the hull (Lh) to ISO8666: Includes all structural and integral parts (ie. the moulded length of the hull). It excludes parts that can be removed in a non-destructive manner without affecting the structural integrity of the craft, (eg. pulpits, outdrives, driving platforms, rubbing strakes). ** Dry weight represents the estimated minimum weight of a yacht with standard engines and options, no fuel or water on board, no equipment or provisions and no personnel. The stated dry weight may be exceeded. *** Denotes net tank capacity. For useable capacity do not rely on more than 90% of tank capacity. Actual capacity will vary according to yacht trim and sea state. Speeds are subject to normal weather conditions, fuel and/or water levels, passengers and equipment loads.
Due to the constant refinement of specifications and design by Riviera Australia, the information in this document may change without notice. Specifications may vary with time and by region. Some images or illustrations in this brochure may include options or custom details. Please note that as safety equipment specifications or standards vary by country, this aspect of your purchase will need to be completed by yourself and or your Riviera representative. Please refer to your Riviera representitive for specific warranty cover and the latest detailed list of inclusions and options prior to purchase.
The Evolution of Australiaâ€™s Riviera - Since 1980
2018 - 395 SUV
2017 - 72 Sports Motor Yacht
2017 - 68 Sports Motor Yacht
2016 - 4800 Sport Yacht
2016 - 575 SUV
2016 - 5400 Sport Yacht
2015 - 57 Enclosed Flybridge
2013 - 63 Open Flybridge
2013 - 50 Enclosed Flybridge
2012 - 445 SUV
2012 - 75 Enclosed Flybridge
2012 - Belize 54 Daybridge
2011 - Belize 54 Sedan
2011 - 4400 Sport Yacht SII
2009 - 3600 Sport Yacht SII
2008 - 61 Enclosed Flybridge SI
2008 - 56 Open Flybridge
2008 - 51 Enclosed Flybridge SII
2008 - 48 Offshore Express
2008 - 4400 Sport Yacht
2008 - 38 Open Flybridge
2005 - 47 Enclosed Flybridge
2005 - 3600 Sport Yacht SI
2004 - M400 Sport Cruiser
2004 - 51 Open Flybridge
2004 - 33 Open Flybridge
2003 - 58 Enclosed Flybridge
2003 - 47 Open Flybridge SII
2000 - M3350 Open Flybridge
1999 - 3000 Offshore SII
1999 - M3850 Open Flybridge
1999 - 3000 Offshore SI
1998 - 48 Enclosed Flybridge SII
1998 - 36 Open Flybridge Single Cab
1997 - 34 Open Flybridge
1993 - 36 Open Flybridge Twin Cab
1992 - 48 Open Flybridge
1991 - 42 Open Flybridge
1991 - 39 Open Flybridge
1989 - 44 Diavalo
1989 - 27 Targa
1989 - 27 Hardtop
1985 - 52 Open Flybridge
1985 - 46 Open Flybridge
1984 - 32 Open Flybridge
1983 - 34 Open Flybridge MK I
1983 - 44 Open Flybridge
1982 - 30 Open Flybridge
1982 - 30 Sedan
2015 - 52 Enclosed Flybridge
2015 - 525 SUV
2015 - 77 Enclosed Flybridge
2014 - 6000 Sport Yacht
2014 - 515 SUV
2013 - 565 SUV
2013 - 63 Enclosed Flybridge
2011 - 61 Enclosed Flybridge SII
2011 - 53 Enclosed Flybridge
2010 - 43 Open Flybridge
2009 - 5000 Sport Yacht
2009 - 70 Enclosed Flybridge
2009 - 5800 Sport Yacht
2009 - 43 Offshore Express
2007 - M470 Sport Cruiser
2007 - 4700 Sport Yacht
2007 - 45 Open Flybridge
2007 - 41 Open Flybridge
2006 - 56 Enclosed Flybridge
2005 - M360 Sport Cruiser
2005 - 60 Enclosed Flybridge
2003 - 42 Open Flybridge
2002 - M370 Sport Cruiser
2002 - M290 Sport Cruiser
2002 - 47 Open Flybridge SI
2001 - M430 Sport Cruiser
2001 - 37 Open Flybridge
2000 - 40 Open Flybridge
1997 - 4000 Offshore Enclosed
1997 - 4000 Offshore Open
1996 - 43 Open Flybridge
1996 - 40 Open Flybridge Aft Cab
1996 - 39 Open Flybridge
1995 - 3300 Open Flybridge
1993 - 48 Enclosed Flybridge SI
1989 - 33 Open Flybridge
1988 - 52 Enclosed Flybridge
1987 - 35 Open Flybridge
1987 - 34 Diavalo
1987 - 33 Open Flybridge
1987 - 27 Open Flybridge
1986 - 38 Open Flybridge MK II
1980 - 38 Open Flybridge MK I
Riviera 57 Enclosed Flybridge brochure