Page 1

Reynold Levau How to become mentally strong


Reynold Levau Reynold LeVau is a fitness trainer from California, USA. His dedication for fitness makes him different from other fitness experts in his area. Here Reynold LeVau is sharing how to become mentally strong.


Reynold Levau 1) Your thoughts: Thoughts are pictures of the mind that have constructive or destructive possibilities. And have power with human emotions. You may not always be responsible for the thoughts that come to you. But it’s your responsibility to decide which thoughts should stay and which shouldn't. You have the power to control your thoughts. Thoughts can be destructive only when you allow negativity sabotage your mental system. Don’t give room to detrimental thoughts. Fill your mind with positive thoughts. And your life will change for the better.


Reynold Levau 2) Your words: Words have extensive and creative powers. Whatever you voice out, you begin to attract. Our life goes in the direction of the things we say to ourselves. What you say to yourself and about yourself is very important. Life responds to the things you say to yourself either positively or negatively. When you talk to yourself in a negative way, your life will be filled with failures, bad attempts and poor performances. You will be overwhelmed by how unfavorable your life can be. But when you talk to yourself in a positive way, you will attain more favorable outcomes. Control your words. Don’t talk to yourself in a negative way. Let your lips be filled with positive words.


Reynold Levau 3.) Your attitude:Â Your attitude is everything. It is how you respond either positively or negatively towards a certain idea, object, person, or situation. Sometimes you may not always be responsible for how information gets to you. But you are responsible for your attitude towards the situation. Life is only ten 10 percent of what happens to you. The remaining ninety 90 percent is based on your reaction to the situation. The choices we make today, good or bad all depends on our attitude. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude. Your attitude is always your choice.


Other links for Reynold Levau https://reynoldlevau.wordpress.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x2n5bDPD51MCJt7hEKfnQ?view_as=subscriber https://www.behance.net/ReynoldLeVau https://www.crunchbase.com/person/reynold-levau https://www.wattpad.com/user/ReynoldLevau https://www.slideshare.net/ReynoldLevau https://issuu.com/reynoldlevau


Thanks For Watching

Reynold LeVau -How to become mentally strong  

Reynold LeVau is a fitness trainer from California, USA. His dedication to fitness makes him different from other fitness experts in his are...

Reynold LeVau -How to become mentally strong  

Reynold LeVau is a fitness trainer from California, USA. His dedication to fitness makes him different from other fitness experts in his are...

Advertisement