Smartfish AS is a Norwegian biotech company developing clinical nutrition products. The company is world technology leader within its field. Smartfish was founded in 2001, and is owned by the employees, individual investors and government funded Investment company Investinor. Smartfish works closely with an international network of reputed scientists within the fields of nutrition, marine fatty acids, neuroscience, immunology, psychiatry, cancer, diabetes and sports nutrition. Human intervention studies using Smartfish applications are running in Norway, USA, Ireland, Poland, Singapore and Africa. We will strengthen our team, and welcome a highly qualified
Clinical Nutritionist/Dietitian Main responsibilities:
Scientific contributions in:
• Developing and managing Smartfish’ Nutrition Competence Center, aimed at health personnel and partners
• Quality control of product and sales materials
• Higher relevant education
• Product training of health personnel and sales staff • Contributing in the company’s partner processes.
• Know-how management - strategic input in all scientific processes • Product development processes. • Regulatory processes
• Work experience from institutions and/or industry • Experience from international scientific forums an advantage. • International scientific and/or business network an advantage • Excellent written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
We offer a challenging opportunity in a young, pleasant and innovative environment. The position responds to the Managing Director. Smartfish offers competitive salary and incentive program. The company is located in Oslo Innovation Center. Applications will be treated confidentially and can be forwarded as soon as possible to Managing Director Jens Nordahl at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 99629999. For questions about the process contact Bjørn Smulders, Din Utvikling at telephone 90991280. Smartfish develops and commercializes products within Clinical Nutrition, OTC Nutrition, and Performance Nutrition. Clients are international pharmaceutical companies and institutional customers such as hospitals and armed forces. Smartfish Nutrifriend clinical nutrition products are registered as Food for Special Medical Purposes and qualify for reimbursement by the Norwegian authorities.