Page 1 of 4
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET C24 Issued Version No
Drawn up in accordance with EU Commission Directive 91/155/EEC
1. Identification of the substance/preparation and company Product name:
Product for internal cleansing of the body
Promed Pharma AS P.O. Box 1219 2305 Sandefjord Leif Weldingsvei 14 Norway Phone: +47 33 42 01 40 Fax: +47 33 42 01 49
Call local emergency center.
2. Composition and information on ingredients Chemical composition
Multi-component mixture of inorganic and organic material.
Lemon Fruit Extract
Papaya Fruit Extract
Pumpkin Seed Extract
3. Hazards identification Specific hazards for human health and environment This product does not present an immediate concern for emergency personnel or for the environment. Direct contact in the eyes with the product might cause eye irritation. Ingestion of large amounts may result in diarrhea. No other potential health effects.
Page 2 of 4
4. First aid measures After ingestion
Induce vomiting. Wash mouth with water and give 200-300 ml water to drink. Consult a physician if necessary.
After contact with eyes
Rinse with plenty of water for a couple of minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
5. Fire-fighting measures Extinguishing media
Use media suitable for surrounding material.
The product is not combustible.
6. Accidental release measures Personal precautions
Avoid contact with eyes.
Avoid letting out of larger amounts in outlets or environment.
Methods for cleaning up
Rinse smaller spills with water and wipe off with cleaning cloth. Sweep larger spills into container and dispose of according to normal regulations. If appropriate, moisten first to prevent dusting.
7. Handling and storage Handling
Exercise normal industrial hygienic practice.
No specific demands. Store in a dry place at room temperature and out of reach for children.
8. Exposure controls/personal protection Exposure limit values Occupational exposure controls
Does not contain substances for which exposure limit values have been established. No specific measures necessary.
9. Physical and chemical properties Form
Weak smell of herbs
Page 3 of 4
Solubility in water
Auto ignition temperature
10. Stability and reactivity Stability
Hazardous decomposition products
11. Toxicological information Harmless with proper use. The powder might be irritating to eyes. LD50 (orally): Not yet determined.
12. Ecological information Mobility
Water soluble. Will circulate with water systems.
13. Disposal consideration Dispose of in accordance with local or national regulations. Contaminated packages can be disposed of as normal waste or at a local landfilling.
14. Transport information Not classified as dangerous for transport.
Page 4 of 4
15. Regulatory information Information on classification and labeling Risk and safety phrases
Classification or labeling according to EU Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC is not required. Not needed.
16. Other information Issued 2005/06/05. The information in this Material Safety Data Sheet is based upon available information when it was issued. The receiver is responsible for applying laws and regulations of safety when using this product.