The Vineyards, elevated by intoxicating natural surroundings and a wealth of amenities, is an everyday invitation to explore and indulge. With the Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop, life here is a daily exploration of nature’s bounty—from rolling green meadows to the songbirds and grand trees of the neighboring wildlife preserve. It’s an exploration of personal passions, realized on nationally-recognized golf courses, tennis courts, on hiking trails, over exquisite meals or a spa’s pampering pleasures. And it’s an invitation to indulge in the distinctive luxuries found across the Salamander Resort & Spa, 60 local wineries, and Middleburg’s chic boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants, only a short walk away. Comprised of 28 homes and gracing homesites of 0.4 acres, each fourbedroom residence is a showcase of refined style: European Oak Flooring with custom finish, Quartzite and Black Slate countertops, designer tiling, high ceilings, expansive windows, and a master chef’s appliance suite. At approximately 3,850 square-feet of living space, the homes are positioned to capitalize on gorgeous vistas and the floor plan allows for masterful upgrades including bluestone terraces, summer kitchens, swimming pools, and fire pits. Designed for ease in entertaining, every home’s thoughtful pairing of indoor/ outdoor living spaces ensures that residents are connected to the natural world across all four seasons.
The Plan and Lot has:
• 4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bath
• Approximately 3,850 Square-Feet of Living Space
• Courtyard Space for Optional Pool, Spa or Firepit
• Optional Entertainment Terrace with Retaining Wall for Outdoor Fireplace and Spa
• Lots Allow for Minimal Steps to Grade
• Wi-fi Monitored, Underground Lp Gas Tank
• Comcast Connection for Hi-Speed Internet and Television
• Public Water and Sewer
The Energy Profile:
• Main Floor Level, Four (4) Ton Dual Fuel Heatpump with Lp Gas Backup and Upper Level, Two (2) Ton Heat Pump.
• Main Floor Level Honeywell Zoned Control System with Two (2) Zones and Upper Level Zone for a Three (3) Zone HVAC System.
• Honeywell WI-FI Enabled, Programmable Thermostats
• Main Floor Level April Aire Steam Humidification
• Jeld-Wen Insulated Windows and Doors
• Open-Cell Spray Foam Exterior Wall Insulation Package with Sound Control Batt Insulation around Interior Bedroom and Bathroom Walls
• Various Composite Board Veneer Siding Options
• WetEdge Signature Pearl and Satin Matrix Finish, Color: Black Magic Pool or Spa
• Random Bluestone Terraces and Steps
• Local Virginia Fieldstone Veneer Options for the Water Table, the Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit and the Retaining Walls
• Outdoor Lp Gas Grill and Outdoor Kitchen
• One Car Garage with Pool Bath
• Interior and Exterior Network, AV and Sound System Options
• Numerous Appliance and Finish Upgrades
Owner Suite 1 15' x 15'
Owner Suite 2 14' x 17'
Great Room and Kitchen 45' x 21'
Mudroom and Laundry 10' x 10'
Front Covered Porch 33' x 10'
Rear Covered Porch 43' x 10'
Bedroom Suite 3 21' 6" x 15'
Bedroom Suite 4 21’ 6” x 15’
• Various Veneer Options – Stucco, Composite Wood Siding, Board and Batten or Shake Veneer
• Stucco Watertable to Grade with Upgraded Local Virginia Stone Veneer Option
•Local Virginia Stone Chimney and Cast Stone Shroud
• Tongue and Vee-Groove Porch Ceilings
• Random Bluestone Flooring at the Porches and the Optional Courtyard/Terraces
• Standing Seam Metal Roofing by Englert with Matching Snowbirds
• Half Round Gutters to Match the Roof Color or Dark Bronze/Black
• Oversized Windows and Doors by Jeld Wen in Maintenance - Free Aluminum Clad
• Asphalt Driveway and Parking Area
• Landscape and Irrigation Allowance, Includes Design
• 11' Great Room Ceiling, 10' First Floor Owner Suite Ceilings and 9' Second Floor Ceilings
• Cape Cod Style Angled Ceilings at the Second Floor Ceilings
•6" Engineered White Oak Throughout, in Numerous Finishes
• Black Slate Flooring in the Laundry / Mudroom
• Integral Shower and Drain System by Schluter Systems
•Shower Floor and Wall Options
• Quartzite Countertops throughout with Custom Waterfall at the Island and Full Height Kitchen Backsplash
• Recessed Pop-Up Outlets in the Kitchen Perimeter and Island Countertops
• Plaster Effect Walls and Ceilings with Drywalled Window and Door Returns
• Transitional Ceiling, Wall and Trim Paint Color Options – One Color Throughout
• Luxury Plumbing and Lighting Fixtures
• Modern Lever Door Hardware and Hinges in Black
• Stainless Steel Appliance Package featuring Wolf Cooking Equipment, Cove Dishwashing Equipment, Sub-Zero Refrigeration and GE Large Capacity Laundry Equipment
• Custom Cabinet Package by Signature Custom Cabinetry with Modern or Transitional Door and Hardware Style
• 48" Wood Burning Firebox with Optional Gas Logs
•Plaster and Hand-Hewn Barn Beam Mantle Effect
• Large Capacity Hot Water System to Accommodate Multiple Bathrooms
•Structured Network Wiring in each Bedroom and the Public Area Living Space
• Optional Detached One Car Garage with Pool Bath, Insulated Overhead Garage Door, Operator and Keypad
North Pendleton Street | Middleburg, VA 20117 | 540.502.3399 | residencesatsalamander.com
This does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, real estate to residents of any state or jurisdiction where prohibited by law, or where prior registration is required but has not yet been fulfilled. Sketches, photos, renderings, and illustrations may differ from completed product. The prices, plans, uses, dimensions, specifications, materials, facilities, features, amenities, benefits and services described and depicted herein are in formative stages and based upon current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. No guarantee is made that the facilities, features or amenities depicted or otherwise described herein will be built or, if built, will be of the same type, size or nature as depicted or described herein. Use of recreational facilities and amenities may require separate club membership.