Saturday, August 3, 2013 Published by J-Ad Graphics, Inc. Phone (269) 945-9554 1351 North M-43 Highway • Hastings, MI 49058-0188
ary and Mary Buckland have been involved in community since they first met at the county fair in 1949. The 40th annual Delton Founders Festival on Friday and Saturday, Aug. 9 and 10 will be especially meaningful since, after their years of service to the people of their community, the Bucklands will be honored as event grand marshals in honor of their life contributions. Founders Festival is an honored heritage and event goers will enjoy a celebration of yesteryear with the traditions of a pancake breakfast, outhouse races, and horseshoe contests. There’ll be lots of new traditions beginning, too, including a frozen tee shirt contest and the festival’s first-ever giant fireworks display to conclude the fun on Saturday night. For more on the fun in Delton, turn inside.
Ron Lewis ....................269-908-2828 Tom Mohler ..................269-986-1197 Justin Peck ....................269-760-4965 Jess Webb......................616-350-7948 Larry Allerding, CRS, GRI, Assoc. Broker....838-6794 Mark Hewitt, GRI, Assoc. Broker..............838-7005 Dianne Feldpausch, CRS, GRI, Sales Mgr ..........838-1332
1. LUXURY ON GUN LAKE! Well appointed contemporary home on Hastings Point * Elegant living room, dining room * 4 season room overlooks over 100 ft. of pristine shoreline * Master suite overlooking lake with Jacuzzi * 3 additional bedrooms * 2 additional baths * newly stained cedar siding * Naturally landscaped with trees, shrubs, perennials * attached 2 car garage. You must see this! Call Tom......................... $499,000
2. COMFORT, PRIVACY AND MANY EXTRAS! Contemporary family home with abundant amenities * 4+ Bedrooms, plus master suite & Jacuzzi * Vaulted ceilings, cozy wood burning fireplace and sliders open to wrap around deck * Finished walkout lower level * Private wooded setting * Appliances stay! Call Tom.............................$225,900
3. SPACIOUS HOME SET BACK ON 30 ROLLING ACRES! 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths including master bedroom w/private bath * 1650 Sq.ft. on the main floor * Convenient main floor laundry/ mud room * Lower level walkout is studded for bedroom, bath, family room, office, rec. room * Appliances included * The seller has pre-bought propane which should last until April 2013 and is included with the sale! Call Larry Allerding.........$186,000
4. NASHVILLE RANCH! Super nice ranch on south edge of Nashville * 2 Bedrooms * Newer roof, windows, siding, many updates inside * Living room with fireplace * Move in ready * Attached garage! Call Mark...........................$84,900
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00-5:30 (269) 945-5182 • 1-800-420-9080 149 WEST STATE ST. HASTINGS www.millerrealestate.net
13. JUST MOVE IN & RELAX! Overlooking the 18th fairway of the Hastings Country Club * Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo * Large master suite w/private bath and walk-in closet * Living room w/gas fireplace * Finished walkout w/family room and wet bar * 2 Car garage plus additional parking around back! Call Larry Allerding. .......$139,900
COMMERCIAL! HIGH VISABILITY, zoned mixed use. 2.83 acre parcel located on high traffic M-43/M-37 Hwy. west of Hastings. Call Larry. . $174,900
Bring your cameras to the Elk’s Summerfest Refreshment Tent this year on
SAT., AUGUST 24TH FROM 2-4PM!
Meet and Greet PAWS, the Detroit Tigers very own good luck charm and MASCOT live and in person! PAWS will be in attendance after the annual Summerfest Parade this year at the Refreshment Tent behind Miller Real Estate on the corner of Church and Apple Streets in downtown Hastings.
7. NORTH SIDE OF HASTINGS! Well maintained 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath home has space your family needs * Family room w/gas log fireplace with sliders to tiered decking * Formal living & dining rooms * Master bedroom/ tray ceiling & private bath * Finished lower level * Main floor laundry! Call Larry ..........$169,900
1 1/2 LOTS ON OTTAWA TRAIL. Lake access! Call Dianne . . . . . . . . . . . .$39,900
5. HASTINGS SE SIDE! 2003 Multi level * 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths * Family room * Walkout lower level * Corner lot * Area of newer homes * Immediate possession! Call Mark................$124,900
6. ALGONQUIN LAKE ON DOUBLE LOT! Home plus additional bunk house * 2nd large garage * 3+ bedrooms in the house, 1 1/2 baths * Great frontage * Bunkhouse sleeps 12+ * Unique Algonquin Lake property perfect for you and yours! Call Mark.........................$279,900
COMMERCIAL & VACANT LAND
14. NEAR BATTLE CREEK! Great starter home on 2 acres with a large detached 2 plus car detached garage! Call Jess................$59,900
CARWASH/QUICK LUBE! High visibility location on M37/M-43 (State St) with 127ft. of road frontage and durb cuts on State St. and secondary back street for excellent traffic flow. Great investment opportunity! Call Larry Allerding . $399,900
PENDING LD!o SO n Sell Yours To
LD!o SO n Sell Yours To
8. GREAT 3 BED, 2 BATH FARM HOME! List with one of our agents today! Call Justin ..........................$42,500
9. POSSESSION UPON CLOSING! Setting on a double corner lot * 3 Bedroom, 2 baths * Very large living room * Formal dining room and a large kitchen! Call Ron.............................$84,900
10. ON NEARLY 10 ACRES! TK Schools * 3+ Bedrooms w/master suite that has its own deck & wonderful view of the property * Walkout lower level w/a sunken family room with a cabin like feel perfect for any outdoor enthusiast * Open kitchen/dining/living with fireplace area offers a great room effect * For the hobbyist, additional garage * Keep heat bills low with a convenient outdoor wood burner! Call Mark..................$229,900
11. INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath * Kitchen * Dining room * Living room! Call Ron..................$39,900
15. SPACIOUS WALKOUT RANCH ON 38 ACRES! Southern Barry County with approx. 18-20 acres of woods & rolling terrain * 2+ Bedrooms * Spacious oak kitchen * Master bedroom that connects to full bath * Convenient main floor laundry * Large 2 stall attached garage plus a 24x24 storage building! Call Larry Allerding.............................. $172,500
NEW LISTING! 1536 Sq.ft. Building, all brick exterior and lots of possibilities for this space. Priced to sell! Call Dianne . . . . . . . . . . . . $29,900
12. 119 ACRES IN HASTINGS TWP. Location, location, location. Newly updated farmhouse with immaculate outbuildings and barn! Call Jess...........................$499,000
16. PRICE REDUCED! This large home is ready for you in TK schools * 4+ bedrooms * 2 bath * large covered porch * 2 stall garage * All on a private setting. Call Justin.........................$119,900
EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITIES! 2,070 sq. ft. building * 1.2 acres * Parking area available * Lots of possibilities, and it would make a great Child Care Facility! Call Dianne. $120,000
Just Say “As advertised in the Reminder” Hastings Saturday, August 3, 2013
2013 OPEN LATE ’TIL 8 FRIDAY
• Over 25 Local Merchants and Restaurants will be open ’til 8pm
• Softball, 10K, 5K, Fun Run, Tennis Tournament • 3 on 3 Soccer Classic, Weight Lifting • The Grand Parade, • The Jim Jensen Memorial 3 on 3 Basketball Kids Parade & Tournament the Derby
• You can take the Trolley from 14 stops around town to enjoy Downtown Hastings and South Jefferson Street
CLARKSVILLE OX ROAST Ox Roast Sandwiches start serving at 5PM CLARKSVILLE OX ROAST SAT., AUGUST 10TH
For Info Call:
Pancake Breakfast, Softball Tourney, Crafters, The Grand Parade, Classic Car & Bike Show, Street Games & More
BBQ AND BLUEGRAZZ PIERCE CEDAR CREEK INSTITUTE SUNDAY, AUG. 11TH, 5:00 PM
• Visit the Hastings Sculpture Exhibit all around town
DELTON FOUNDERS FESTIVAL FRIDAY & SATURDAY, AUG. 9 & 10, 2013 Many weekend events including … • Grand Parade • Local Artist Showcase • Pig Roast • Craft Show • Inflatables • Fireworks • Outhouse Races • Music and many other events
FRIDAY AT THE FOUNTAIN Final Concert of the Summer
August 9th Noon to 1:30 PM
A Classic Summer Barbeque Dinner with a Concert by “Who Hit John” from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Courthouse Square Downtown Hastings
“Up the Creek Dixieland Band”
Make Reservations at: 269-721-4190 or log onto: www.cedarcreekinstitute.org
TROLLEY AROUND TOWN
Trolley Around Town FREE TROLLEY RIDES Fridays 6:00-10:00pm 14 stops around Hastings! Look for the signs or flag the trolley down
RIVERBANK MUSIC SERIES Free Concert
Friday Evening, August 9th 6:30 - 8:30 PM
ROCK THE PORT 2013 Final Concert of the Summer
Thursday, August 8th Lake Odessa Village Park New Country Music
“Stolen Horses” SEE THE SCULPTURE EXHIBITS
Concert in Downtown Middleville Free
Downtown Hastings Food • Music • Fun!
“Chris Valliollo” FREE SJS PARKING
PARK FREE & SHOP ON SOUTH JEFFERSON STREET
CITY OF HASTINGS PARKING LOT #6
CITY OF HASTINGS PARKING LOT #1
2 Hour Limit in front of Bosley Pharmacy
All Day - corner of S. Jefferson & Center
2 Hour Limit behind Bosley Pharmacy
SUMMERFEST SIGN-UP 2013
1. Summerfest 2013 is less than a month away and now is the time to make plans to participate in the Summerfest Event. The Summerfest Sports Events include softball, weight lifting, 4 on 4 Co-ed Sand Volleyball, the 10K, 5K and fun runs, the tennis tournament, the 3 on 3 Soccer Classic, the Jim Jensen 3 on 3 Memorial Basketball Tournament and the Dewey Auto Body Great Gravity Grand Prix 2013, featuring the “Medbug Derby Car.” Don’t forget to enter the annual Summerfest Parade on Saturday and the Kid’s Parade on Sunday during the Hastings Car Club Car Show. Details are on the application forms in this Reminder or you can call the Summerfest Hotline at 269-945-2454. Gather your friends and family, form a team and participate in Summerfest 2013. 2. The Fridays at the Fountain Concert this Friday features the music of the “Up the Creek Dixieland Band” from noon1:30 p.m. by the fountain on Courthouse Square in Downtown Hastings. Bring your lunch or buy lunch downtown (Seasonal Grille has a special lunch at the concert site), come and go as your schedule allows, the show is free to all courtesy of local area businesses, the Thornapple Arts Council and the City of Hastings DDA. Rain location is in the Hastings City Bank Community Room. 3. The annual Clarksville Ox Roast is next Saturday (August 10) in Downtown Clarksville and your attendance is well worth the activities on the schedule. The day includes fun for the entire family including a kick-off Pancake Breakfast (7-10 a.m.) at the Fire Barn, a softball tournament, crafters, the Grand Parade at 11 a.m. followed by a day of activities and games for all to enjoy. The serving of Ox-Bow Sandwiches begins at 5 p.m. and the day concludes with a “dodgeball” tournament from 6-8:30 in the evening. For more information call 616-6932161. 4. The Pierce Cedar Creek Institute serves “BBQ and Bluegrazz” next Sunday evening (August 11) with a great Classic Barbeque Dinner at 5 p.m. followed by a concert from 6-8 p.m. featuring “Who Hit John?” weaving gypsy jazz and swing flavors into a collage of music from their past with a new vibrant excitement and soul. There is admission to this event and you can sign up by calling 269-721-4190 or log on to www.cedarcreekinstitute.org. The No Family Left Indoors event this week is hosted by the Hastings Public Library and consists of a “Scavenger Hunt at Riverwalk Trail.” You will discover hidden gems in our local landscape and streetscape. It will involve local landmarks, interesting buildings and some of the area’s sculptures seen from a different point of view. The hunt starts at the library at 6:30 p.m. and is free to all. The institute also sponsors a “Prairie Hike” next Saturday, August 10, from 8:30-10 a.m. This is an early morning hike that provides time to walk the prairies and look and listen for prairie wildlife. Members get in free, non-members pay $6. Call the above numbers for more information. 5. The Delton Founders Day Festival is next weekend (August 9 and 10) all around the town. There will be many new events and many old events for the entire family to enjoy. A Friday night Pig Roast, breakfast on Saturday morning and a chicken barbeque. Festivities include fireworks, outhouse races, music, bake-offs, bowling in the streets, a tractor and car show, the Grand Parade, games for the kids and more. 6. The final Rock the Port 2013 free summer concert of the year is next Thursday, 7 p.m., at the Lake Odessa Village Park featuring the New Country sounds of “Stolen Horses.” The concert is free to all. 7. The Riverbank Music Series will feature “Chris Vallillo” in concert next Friday evening (6:30-8:30 p.m.) at Stagecoach Park in Downtown Middleville. The concerts are free and are sponsored by the Middleville DDA. Bring your own dinner or buy one from one of the restaurants in Downtown Middleville, bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on and enjoy the show. 8. Remember that over 25 Downtown Hastings Merchants and Restaurants are open to 8 p.m. or later each Friday evening this summer. You can drive downtown and find plenty of parking spaces or take the free Trolley Rides from 14 stops around Hastings. 9. The next meeting of the Thornapple River Rippers Quilt Guild is at their new location this Tuesday evening (August 6) from 6-8 p.m. in the new Barry Community Enrichment Center at the corner of Broadway and Center in Downtown Hastings. Everyone is welcome to attend at no charge. The presentation for the meeting is a Guild Trunk Show. 10. Hastings: What you always wanted your hometown to be. QUOTE: “Sarcasm is the sour cream of wit.” – AUTHOR UNKNOWN
Gift Certificates are limited to one per person, per month and, unless otherwise stated, to those 18 & older.
SOUTH JEFFERSON STREET, DOWNTOWN HASTINGS www.bosley-rx.com MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9AM - 8PM • SATURDAY 9AM - 5PM SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM - 2PM
945-3429 or 1-800-831-7597
Barrie Signs Store Manager
QUEEN SETS starting starting at
HURR Y SALE ENDS AUGUST 2ND!
SEE OUR HUGE 28 SET MATTRESS SHOWROOM! Per fect Sleeper
FREE Barry Co. Delivery!
as low as
as low as
I-Pillow Queen Sets as low as
1 MATTRESS DEALER!!
AMISH OAK WAREHOUSE
Custom Furniture for Today’s Lifestyles
570 S. Tanner Lake Rd. Hastings • 269-945-1767 amishoakwarehouse.com • Mon-Thu 10am-6pm, Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-3pm
1288 Rosewood St. Jenison • 616-457-8087 07633450
Sale Ends August 17th
FREE DELIVER Y • INTEREST FREE FINANCING
2 Pc. Sectional . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $999 Sofa. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $449 Loveseat. . . . . . . . . . 399
Table, 4 Chairs Reclining Sofa . . . . . . . . 549 & Bench . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $599 $
Queen Storage Bed Bedding Optional . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Cocktail & 2 Endtables
Twin Sets. . . . . $199
Full Sets . . . . . $249 Queen Sets . . . $299
INTEREST FREE FINANCING • LAYAWAYS AVAILABLE • FREE DELIVERY
BEDFORD BARNEY’S TAVERN
1 Mi. East of BEDFORD ROAD Serving the Battle Creek and Surrounding Area Mon.-Fri. 9-6 • Sat. 9-5 • Sun. 1-5 Between the Corn Fields & The Pastures
4237 EDMONDS ROAD
Bunkbeds . . . . . . . . . . . . 199 Bunkie Mattresses Foam…$89… Coil… $119 $
3 Pc. Set $
0% For 36 Months!
Caledonia 0% First Time Ever
2002 GMC SIERRA 4X4
2012 BUICK REGAL PREMIUM III
8.1 V-8, auto., 3/4 ton, cap, 47,000 mi., 1-owner, 47,000 mi.
Leather, heated seats, loaded, 26,000 mi., factory warranty.
For 36 Months
On Most GM Certified Vehicles*
2009 CHEVY IMPALA LT 2009 CHEVY IMPALA LT 2010 CHEVY IMPALA LT 2013 CHEVY IMPALA LT 2013 CHEVY IMPALA
Leather, roof, 1-owner trade-in, 67,000 mi.
Cloth, loaded, 65,000 mi.
4 cyl., fully loaded, 35,000 mi.
Cloth, loaded, 67,000 mi.
Leather heated seats, 13,000 mi.
Fully loaded, moon roof, 14,000 mi.
Fully loaded, only 14,000 mi., save!!!
2010 CHEVY MALIBU 2LT 2010 CHEVY MALIBU LS 2012 CHEVY MALIBU 2LT 2007 DODGE CHARGER 2007 PONTIAC GR. PRIX
Leather heated seats, 35,000 mi.
2.7 6 cyl., auto., 115,000 mi., local trade-in.
1-owner, loaded, great gas mileage, 80,000 mi.
Fully loaded, leather, DVD, moon roof, 71,000 mi.
Laredo, 4X4, 3.6 6 cyl., loaded, 47,000 mi., local trade-in.
5.3, loaded, 1-owner, extra clean, 141,000 mi.
All-wheel LT, 3 seats, local trade-in, 70,000 mi.
6 cyl., loaded, 31,000 mi., moon roof, factory warr.
5.3, loaded, 103,000 mi., 1-owner trade, sharp!
Front wheel drive, 3.0 V-6, fully loaded, 19,000 mi.
XLT 4X4, fully loaded, 175,000 mi., leather, roof, nice shape!
Dura Max diesel, 1-owner, leather, exc. cond., 192,000 mi.
5.3 auto., A/C, 8' box, 114,000 mi., 1-owner.
2009 GMC ACADIA 2011 JEEP GR. CHEROKEE 2010 JEEP LIBERTY 4X4 2008 CHEVY AVALANCHE LTZ 4X4 2005 CHEVY CREW CAB 2500 4X4
Loaded, leather, dual moon roofs, 3rd row seat, local trade-in, 73,000 mi.
Leather, moon roof, 90,000 mi., local truck.
Leather, loaded, 79,000 mi., 1-owner.
2006 CHEVY EXT. CAB 4X4 LT 2005 CHEVY EXT. CAB 4X4 2011 CHEVY EXT. CAB 2010 FORD F150 PLATINUM 4X4 2003 GMC REG. CAB 4X4
Fully loaded, 93,000 mi., local trade-in.
*For Qualified Buyers
THE TEAM YOU CAN COUNT ON! 632 E. Main St. Caledonia 888-994-2846 Pete Mulder 616-891-8104 Used Car Mgr.
* See Dealer for Details. On select certified vehicles Get 1.9% 36 mo. on Select GM Certified
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
Ron Hazlewood Sales
Rick Theule Sales
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
V-6 3800, loaded, local trade-in, 70,000 mi.
0% For 36 Months!
2007 CHEVY HHR LT 2007 CHEVY SUBURBAN LTZ 4X4 2010 CHEVY TRAVERSE 2011 FORD ESCAPE XLT 2003 FORD EXPLORER
0% For 36 Months! 0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
0% For 36 Months!
WITH THESE SAVINGS! ORECK XL GOLD U7050 REG. $549
ORECK GRAPHITE U3774 • REG. $399
ORECK FOUNDERS SERIES U4300 REG. $299
ORECK XL GOLD U7070 • REG. $399
MAGNESEUM LW100 • REG. $499
130 W. State Street • Downtown Hastings • 945-4284 • Open: Mon.-Fri. 9-8; Sat. 9-5; Closed Sun.
Thursday, August 8th, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, August 9th, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. • “Capitol Bedding Sale” Savings on all bedding sets. • Special pricing on selected Living Room, Bedroom and Dinning Room Furniture. • Register to win 1 of 3 gift certificates. • Interest Free financing!
Saturday, August 10th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Come in during the Tent Sale for a demonstration of our new HOST® Dry Carpet Cleaning System and register to win FREE Machine Rental and FREE Products!
Don’t Miss Delton’s 40th Annual
FOUNDERS FEST Friday & Saturday, August 9th & 10th
CHAPPLE REALTY INC.
Drew Chapple Associate Broker .........269-207-3280 Brad Goebel Associate Broker .........269-330-1235 Jane Drewyor - Realtor® ...269-317-7994 Carol Hersha - Realtor® ....269-838-8585 Jody May Office Mgr./Realtor®....269-370-0067
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00-5:00 Other times by appointment. WESTMICHIGANLAKES.COM YOUR LAKE AND RECREATIONAL PROPERTY CONNECTION!
(269)-623-4058 118 E. Orchard St., Delton, MI 49046
WALL LAKE - One of the premier properties on Wall Lake. Custom design 4500 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Contemporary Lakefront home with all the Bell's and Whistle's. The architect took great length and thought to highlight the lake's view from the custom kitchen, formal dining room, living room. master bedroom, rec room, and workout room. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to own this spectacular location on Wall Lake, a semi private 530 acre all sports lake. Priced @ $750,000 (13014266) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
LITTLE LONG LAKE, Johnstown Township 115' of Little Long Lake Frontage. Awesome view of the lake from the main floor living room, master bedroom, and kitchen. The 3 bedroom, 3 bath Ranch walkout offers an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, quality floor coverings, and hardwood kitchen cupboards. This is an opportunity to own a beautiful lake property with a spacious wooded lot, 3 car garage, and room for a garden. Priced @ $349,900 (13030175) Call Drew Chapple 207-3280
WALL LAKE - Beautiful Sunset views on Wall Lake with over 200 feet of lake frontage. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch home with walk out basement has lots to offer for year round or a summer cottage. Home sits on a half acre wooded lot. Wall Lake is a 530 acre all sports lake. Priced @ $379,900 (13013286) Call Drew Chapple 207-3280
GILKEY LAKE – Attractive lakefront property with awesome view from living room and kitchen. Contemporary house with 3 bedrooms including the loft, 2 baths, fireplace, detached garage, fenced in back yard and much more. Priced to Sell @ $149,900. (13013623) Call Drew Chapple 207-3280
WALL LAKE - Wall Lake 3400 sq. ft., 4-bedroom home with 77' of lake frontage! Entire main floor remodeled in January! Home boasts an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, surround sound and new flooring thru out. Clearstory windows and skylights allow natural light. Bright gourmet kitchen has new counter tops and new center island with plenty of cabinet space. Walkout lower level has three bedrooms, a large recreation room freshly painted and finished with hardwood floors. Large master suite has vaulted ceilings, clearstory windows, sky light and private jetted tub in master bath. Large 3-season porch and beautiful views of Wall Lake. Centrally located between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. Wall Lake is 530 Acre All Sports Lake. Priced @ $329,000 (13037402) Call Drew Chapple VACANT LAND Pleasant Lake – 2 Acres – $159,900 Wilkinson Lake Lot – $44,900 Mullen Ridge Lot – 19,900 Lot on Oak Openings –$19,900 Marquette, Lake Superior, 2.8 Acres – $60,000 Delton - 9.5 acres w/30x150 pole barn - $59,900
ACREAGE - Wooded, private park-like setting on 3.36 acres. This wonderful home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, an office, open concept living room, kitchen and dining area. The living room is large with a fireplace and the kitchen features a large snack bar. There is a fantastic FOUR season room with panoramic views of the wooded backyard. The master bath features a jetted tub and separate shower. This very spacious and well maintained home offers wooded privacy and is convenient to Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Hastings and Plainwell. This truly is a must see home!!! Priced @ $189,545 (13042230) Call Brad Goebel 269-330-1235
COMMERCIAL - 5 acres on S M-43 HWY, great commercial site, many opportunities to expand your business or to start a new business. 64x150 building on site with 3- phase in place. Priced @ $189,000 (13024144) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
WALL LAKE - 90' of Wall lake Frontage. Gorgeous view of the lake from the kitchen, living room, upstairs bedrooms and deck. This well cared for Cape Cod walkout with 4 bedrooms,and 2 baths has a lot to offer the Buyer looking for an all sports lake with great opportunities for boating, kayaking, sailing or fishing. Wall Lake is a semi-private, lake central located between Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Battle Creek. Priced @ $239,900 (13044169) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
COMMERCIAL – 2941 sq ft Medical/Office Building with full walkout basement. Large paved parking lot. Great Location and frontage on the corner of M-43 Hwy and Sprague Rd. Priced @ $259,900 (13044380) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
WALL LAKE - Opportunity to have it all, 102' of lake frontage with a contemporary home offering 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, open floor plan, wood and tile floors. Wall Lake is a semi private 530 acre all sport lake known for good bass and pan fish action. Priced @ $289,900. (13025536) Also available with additional 8 acres and pole barn. Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
ACREAGE - Awesome 100 acre farm with updated three bedroom farmhouse, large barn and one car garage. The property is a large tract of gently rolling fertile land, some mature woods, stream, and wetlands. Farm Lease for hay fields for 2013 season. This is a picture perfect piece of farmland with all the amenities to start that hunting camp, farm homestead, and/or a private setting for bird watchers and nature lovers alike. Priced @ $479,900. (13037086) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
WALL LAKE - Great opportunity to buy on Wall Lake for under $260,000. Desirable location on Wall Lake with 67' of Lake frontage. Charming Ranch home with 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, living room with fireplace and attached garage. Nice level ground to the lake. Priced @ $259,900 (13042168) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
60 ACRES - Beautifully updated 3 bedroom ranch home with 1.5 baths. 45 acres of attractive gently rolling fertile land and 15 acres of mature woods. Three large barns and a 1/2 mile dirt track on property. Great opportunity for a horse farm, hunters, and farmers. Priced @ $284,900 (12061036) Call Drew Chapple 269-207-3280
LOOKING FOR NEW LISTINGS....HAVE QUALIFIED BUYERS FOR LAKE AND ACREAGE PROPERTIES!!
FOUNDERS 40th Annual Delton
Friday & Saturday
August 9th & 10th
Inflatables Friday & Saturday 11am to6pm
FRIDAY, AUG 9th, 2013 9am - 5pm DELTON DISTRICT LIBRARY BOOK SALE at the library selling gently used books Sale starts Thursday. 1pm - 6pm INFLATABLES on the Soccer field across from the elementary school. 3 tickets-$5 unlimited all day - $7. Inflatables provided by Bouncers & More. 5pm - 7pm PIG ROAST Rain or shine at Barry Twp. Hall. Take-out will be available. By DONATION. Sponsored by Delton Family Pharmacy, Smith & Doster Inc., Panther Pause, Dewey’s Car Palace & TNR Inc. 5pm SCAVENGER HUNT Teams sign up at 5pm at the Delton Fire Station to receive their list. Teams must consist of 4 members only, of any age. Prizes given to the 1st & 2nd place teams and judges choice award. 5pm DELTON KARAOKE IDOL CONTEST - Delton Memorial VFW Post off Delton Rd. Non members may participate. $20 entry fee with cash prizes awarded. Hosted by D.J. Keil. Open Karaoke after contest. Sponsored by Delton Memorial VFW Post 422.
8:30 am 5K RUN/WALK begins. At soccer field. 9am - 11:30am THE TASTE OF HOMEMADE GOODNESS CONTEST Rain or shine. Barry Township Hall. Judging at 10:30am. Cash prizes awarded. Same day reg. at 9:00am. Sponsored by Family Fare-Delton 9am - 11:30am HORSESHOE TOURNEY Qualifications @ Delton Moose Lodge, with Tournement begin at Noon. $5 fee with 100% payback. Sponsored by Delton Moose Lodge 1649 9am - 1pm DELTON DISTRICT LIBRARY BOOK SALE continues at the library. A bag of books for $1.00. 9am - 3pm COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE Behind Grove St. Café & Simply Sweets Bakery. Sponsored by Delton Suds & Friends of Delton Library 9am - 4pm ARTS & CRAFTS and ANTIQUE SHOW Exhibitors from around the area and state will display and sell their wares. Concession wagons provided by Bailey’s & M&M Munchmobile. 10am - 2pm PATIO PICNIC at Grovestreet Café. An old fashioned patio picnic features a hot dog special. Sponsored by Grove Street Café. 10am - 3pm LIVE WRKR RADIO REMOTE & PIT STOP CHALLENGE A race against time to change tires at NAPA Auto Parts on Orchard St.
7pm CHILDREN’S MUSICAL ALADDIN’S LUMP writen by Anthony James & music by Tim Spencer. A funny, unique and quirky short musical written for children. Wm. Smith Park. Bring your own chairs/blankets. Sponsored by Art & Dee’s Kitchen & Bath.
10am - 6pm INFLATABLES on the Soccer field across from the elementary school. 3 tickets-$5 unlimited all day - $7. Inflatables provided by Bouncers & More.
SAT. AUG 10th, 2013
12:pm - 12:30pm GRAND MARSHALL, MISS DELTON DELTON PRESENTATION Under the entertainment canopy across from concessions.
7am - 11am 27th ANNUAL PANCAKE BREAKFAST Delton Fire Station. By Donation. Sponsored by Delton Fire Club.
7am CARS/TRUCKS/TRACTORS SHOW & SHINE @ WM. SMITH PARK. Registration begins. The first 100 registered receive a dash plate, the first 50 will get a “goody bag”. Trophies for all divisions (car, tractor, truck, cycles, etc.) at 2pm. Sponsored in part by Battle Creek Cereal City Street Rod Assoc. for questions contact Barry Bower at 269-623-2020. CHILDREN’S GAMES Several small donation and also free games will be available in park during the day staffed by various local organizations. FOOD 11am-3pm “Walking Taco’s” sponsored by Delton Area Rotary Club & 1pm-5pm “Chicken BBQ” sponsored by Delton Moose Lodge 1649 will be available on Park grounds.
8am - 4pm FREE RAFFLE Four-$50.00 gift cards. Sign up at the Information Booth. Drawing at 4pm.
7:45am - 8:25am
5K RUN/WALK Registration: $15.00 before August 8th or $20.00 day of race, family rate $45.00. Entry fee includes a t-shirt with prizes in 6 age groups. Contact the DKHS Student Council at email@example.com or DKHS StuCo 10425 Panther Pride Drive, Delton, MI 49046 w/name, age, gender, & shirt size for each particpant. Sponsored by DKHS Student Council.
LIVE REMOTE 12:30 - 3
SAT. AUG 10th, cont.
1pm PARADE Our them is “The 50’s. Remember the Magic” Decorated units welcome! Sponsored by Buckland Insurance, Delton Medical Center & Carpenter Gravel. ?’s call Becky @ 623-6787 2pm GOLDEN EAGLES SQUARE DANCE CLUB Demo & participation. PNC Bank parking lot. 3pm COW PLOP Delton soccer field $5 per grid from any Rotary Member. The grids will be numbered and selected on random basis prior to release of cow. Sponsored by Delton Area Rotary Club. 3pm SCAVENGER HUNT Items turn in. See rules sheet for details and location. 3pm CRITCHLOW ALLIGATOR SANCTUARY In the Wm. Smith Park. Sponsored by Delton Friends of the Library. 4pm RAFFLE DRAWING & SCAVENGER HUNT WINNERS Announced at information booth. 4pm OUTHOUSE RACES Wm. Smith Park. $25 pre team. Under 18 with parents permission, other rules apply. Contact Barry Bower w/questions 269-623-2020. 5pm DELTON KARAOKE IDOL CONTEST CONTINUES Delton Memorial VFW Post off Delton Rd. Refer to Friday at 5pm. Open Karaoke after contest. 8pm VARIETY (TALENT) SHOW Auditions dates & times TBA. Info/call Renae 269-207-0712. Sponsored by WBCH Radio AM/FM and Gun Lake Casino. 10pm FIREWORKS DISPLAY Provided by American Tradition Fireworks. Sponsored by LJ Fluid Power, Jones Lake Campground, Knapp Energy, Inc. & Delton Founders Festival.
Thank You • Thank You • Thank You • Thank You FOUNDER FEST CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
PIT STOP CHALLENGE 10AM TO 3PM
OPEN 8-5:30 MON.-FRI., 8-2 SAT.
BEST TIME WINS A 50-PC. AIR TOOL KIT $100 VALUE
SPONSORS OF PIG ROAST
A Special Thank You
Delton Family Pharmacy, also to: Smith & Doster Inc., Panter Art & Dee’s Kitchen & Bath Pause, Dewey’s Car Palace & Family Fare - Delton TNR Inc. Goldsworthy Inc. 1C Electric SPONSOR OF THE PARADE Jones Lake Campground Buckland Insurance, Delton Knapp Energy Medical Center, Carpenter Panther Pause Quick Stop Gravel Sajo’s Pizza SPONSOR OF TASTE OF Scrapaloo HOMEMADE GOODNESS CONTEST Smith Doster, Inc. Family Fare - Delton TNR Machine, Inc. Williams-Gores Funeral Home
Barry County Telephone Co. BJ Hydraulics Buckland Insurance Carpenter Gravel Chapple Realty, Inc. Delton Floral Delton Boy Scout Troop 50 Delton Family Pharmacy Delton Kellogg Schools Delton Medical Center Deweys Car Palace Gun Lake Casino LJ Fluid Power Inc. Message Express WBCH Radio
10090 S. M-43 Hwy. • Delton, MI 49046
Enter our door prize drawing!
Delton’ Fo u n d e s F e s t i v arl’ s SA L E ! Au g u
s t 10 , 2 0 13
Stylist, Pedicurist, Facials
AMBER JIBSON Stylist/pedicurist
BRING THIS AD AND RECEIVE A FREE GOODY BAG C LIVE MUSIs 2 Saturday a month!
114 Maple Street • Delton
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm Friday & Saturday Night Crops
Stop in and check out our in-store specials.
Come and Gather at
Grove Street Cafe (On M-43 across from Delton Schools)
Home-cooked Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Daily Homemade Soups, Pies & Desserts SUMMER HOURS: M - SAT 7AM - 8PM • SUN 7AM - 2PM
N HORSE-DRAW S WAGON RIDE R FTE SATURDAY A THE PARADE
www.mei.net For TRUE High Speed Internet get Message Express Internet
• Pastries • Cookies & Muffins • Breads & Much More! • Cakes for all Occasions All baked fresh daily!
No Caps – No Throttling – FRIDAY – Live Music on the Patio!
Don’t surf the web without it! Cakes for ALL
Call Today: 269-623-2311 or 269-945-0043
Bakery (269) 623-8047
Homemade Specials All Weekend
MEI – Connecting the World to YOU! …Are You Covered?
Tujax Tavern 269-623-8310 • Downtown Delton “Friendly People, Good Times, Great Food”
Enjoy our From Scratch Meals prepared by Our Chef Tuesday through Saturday
YOUR FAVORITE BURGERS, SANDWICHES & PIZZAS 7 DAYS A WEEK
FOR PIZZA CALL: 269-623-6201
OUR FOOD WILL AMAZE YOU!
2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
2010 NISSAN VERSA
2012 CHEVROLET MALIBU
2009 PONTIAC G6
Was 11,900 $
LYON’S SEPTIC TANK SERVICE NO LONGER CARRIES A 1-800 NUMBER!
Our family serving your family for over 50 years...
PROUD SUPPORTERS OF
Bonded - Licensed by State of Michigan #96-001-2 Jesse Lyons, Owner
With this coupon. Good through October 31, 2013
FAST, RELIABLE SERVICE SINCE 1961
945-5379 623-2089 3840 Harrington Rd., Delton, MI
2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING
2010 DODGE DAKOTA QUAD 4x4
August 9 & 10
Extraa Longg Hosee too Protectt Yourr Lawn Risers & Riser Installation
2010 DODGE JOURNEY
2011 FORD FUSION SEL
Up to 36 months.*
2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4x4 2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING LIMITED $ Was $14,675 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale 13,500 Was $15,995 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale $15,383 2011 JEEP LIBERTY LIMITED 2011 DODGE JOURNEY CREW $ Was $19,350 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale 17,965 Was $19,995 . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale $18,750 2011 JEEP PATRIOT 4x4 2012 DODGE JOURNEY SXT AWD $ Was $16,300 . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale 15,942 Was $24,995 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Sale $20,995 $ 2012 JEEP COMPASS Was $17,875……Sale 17,665 See These & More at … www.Deweys-Auto.com
11301 S. M-43 HWY DELTON, MI
(269) 623-6301 Downtown Delton on the Southside
Dewey’s Car Palace
* Must qualify for tier 1 or 2 credit for 0% financing up to 36 months. Taxes, Doc Fee, lic, title must be paid up front.
FILM PROCESSING ON-SITE Processing
SAME DAY PROCESSING At Printing Plus we donâ€™t send your film out-of-town or out of the U.S. We develop and process ON-SITE at our Hastings store! You get your negatives back with your prints. Everyday Low Price
per roll 24 Top Quality Prints
SHOP LOCAL 1351 N.Broadway (M-43) Hastings
269.945.9105 OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00 - 5:30
Kmart Plaza, Hastings • 948-3700
HOURS: MON-THU 11-8:30 • FRI 11-9:00 • SAT 8-9:00 • SUN 8-8:30
With roasted red and green peppers and onions, covered with mozzarella cheese served with a side of salsa and your choice of potato.
BREAKFASTT BUFFETT SERVED 8-11 SAT. & SUN. LUNCH H BUFFET MON.-FRI. 11-4 Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 8-18-13
WINGS TO GO 5 LB. BAG, APPROX. 50 WINGS
Valid Any Day. Limit 1. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 8-18-13
KIDS MEALS TUESDAY SPECIAL 0-3: FREE AGES 4-7: 99¢
AGES 8-10: $1.99 AGES 11-12: $4.99
BEVERAGES: ALL WEEK: 0-3: FREE; 4-7: $2.99; 8-12: $4.99
BANKRUPTCY Barry County’s Most Experienced and Qualified Bankruptcy Attorneys.
–– Over 46 Years of Combined Bankruptcy Experience ––
Free Initial Consultation
Are You Experiencing? …
• Lawsuits • Debt Collectors • Wage Garnishments
• Interest and Late Fee Charges • Creditor Harassment and Phone Calls
WE CAN HELP: • Consolidate Debt at Lower Monthly Payments • Keep Your Home or Car • Protect Your Wages & Property
Chapter 7 - Fresh Start Chapter 12 or Other Alternatives for Family Farmer Chapter 13 - Payment Plan
We Understand Your Difficulties. Care is Given To Your Personal Circumstances.
PUT OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU! CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY. Over 46 years experience • Experience Matters
McPhillips Law Office, P.L.C. MICHAEL J. MCPHILLIPS • KIMBERLY S. YOUNG
or Toll Free
Visit us at www.applestreetlawoffice.com Evening & Weekend Appointments Available • 121 W. Apple St., Suite 101 • Hastings 07631458
CONFIDENTIAL Advice You Can Trust “We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.”
PATRIOT MATTRESS OUTLET Buy a mattress today … start getting better sleep tonight!
Stop in and take a FREE Test nap!
Save up to
Why pay rent when you can purchase or rent to own
DELIVERY & SET UP
n call Patriot For more informatio 3-9370 Auto Sales at 269-95
YOUR CHOICE OF WOOD OR METAL SIDING. SAME PRICE FOR SHINGLE OR METAL ROOF. WE CAN CUSTOM BUILD TO FIT YOUR NEEDS!
8x8 8x12 10x12 10x16 12x12 12x16 12x20 12x24
$1,350 $1,675 $2,050 $2,375 $2,550 $3,000 $3,625 $4,195
Rent-to-Own 36 Months $62.50 $77.55 $94.91 $109.95 $118.06 $138.89 $167.82 $194.21
Patriot Auto Sales, authorized dealer of Yoder Barns
All size Bed Frames in stock and on Sale!
WOOD SIDE LOFTED BARN
Everything we sell is made in the USA!
Rent-to-Own 36 Months $2,085 $96.53 $3,015 $139.58 $3,790 $175.46 $4,675 $216.44 $5,320 $246.30 $5,770 $267.13 $6,165 $285.42 $6,750 $312.50 $7,375 $341.44 $8,345 $386.34 More sizes available
8x12 10x16 12x16 12x20 12x24 12x28 12x32 14x28 14x32 14x36
1450 W. M-43 Hwy., Westside Plaza Hastings (Next to Wal Mart)
Mattresses for every comfort need and budget including Memory Foam, Latex, TempaGel.
RENT TO OWN
Monday - Friday 10 - 6; Saturday 10 - 3
WOOD LOFTED CABIN
Rent-to-Own 36 Months $3,250 $150.46 $3,995 $184.95 $4,530 $209.72 $5,225 $241.90 $5,800 $268.52 $6,420 $297.22 $6,900 $319.44 $7,475 $346.06 $8,555 $396.06 $9,630 $445.83 Length includes porch
10x12 10x16 12x18 12x22 12x26 12x30 14x26 14x30 14x34 14x38
NO CREDIT CHECKS
12x20 12x24 12x28 12x32 14x24 14x28 14x32 14x36
$4,680 $5,100 $5,575 $6,050 $6,100 $6,520 $7,150 $8,095
Rent-to-Own 36 Months $216.67 $236.11 $258.10 $280.09 $282.41 $301.85 $331.02 $374.77
within 50 mile radius
Super Summer Sell-Off! They All Must Go!
07 CHRYSLER SEBRING
09 HYUNDAI ELANTRA 82K, GREAT GAS MILEAGE!
11 KIA FORTE
GREAT GAS MILEAGE, WILL IMPRESS!
07 JETTA WOLFSBURG EDITION LEATHER, LOADED, SUPER CLEAN!
06 CHEVROLET IMPALA 3.9 MOTOR, ONLY 86K MILES.
07 DODGE CARAVAN
3.3 V-6, DOUBLE DOORS, CLEAN, 93K MILES.
07 HONDA PILOT
CLEAN TRUCK, 125K.
11 FORD FOCUS
LEATHER, LOADED, SUPER!
91 CHRYSLER TC BY MASERATI ONE OF 1536 EVER MADE, 22K MILES!
CLEAN, 97K MILES.
4400 per week
AWD, NAV., ROOF, NICE, ONLY 89K MILES.
00 CHRYSLER 300M
5200 per week
At the intersection of M-37 & M-43, Hastings
11 DODGE CARAVAN
P/DOORS, REAR HATCH, HEATED STEERING WHEEL!
$ $ 18000 17500 20800 BUY HERE - PAY HER CARS
06 FORD 500
LEATHER, ROOF, NICE!!!
06 E250 CARGO
CLEAN, 2WD, SUNROOF.
ONLY 86,000 MILES!
03 CADILLAC CTS
06 GMC ENVOY
CLEAN! 95K MILES.
99 FORD RANGER 4X4 ONLY
10 KIA FORTE
HAS IT ALL! 19K MILES.
04 DODGE STRATUS
05 SILVERADO CREW 4X4
NICE VEHICLE, 125K MILES.
12 CHEVROLET IMPALA LTZ ONLY
07 JEEP PATRIOT
LEATHER, LOADED, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
05 BUICK LACROSSE
LEATHER, LOADED, SUNROOF, VERY NICE.
01 CHEVROLET IMPALA
4100 per week
All payments are based on tier credit with $1,000.00 down, 5% APR for 60 months. All payments are subject to change. All prices subject to change.
Just Say “As advertised in the Reminder” Hastings Saturday, August 3, 2013
8 Sirloin $ 59 Tip Roast .......... 4 $ 99 Tip Steak .......... 4 Sizzle $ 99 Steak ................. 2 Pork $ 99 Cutlets .............. 2 Chicken $ 99 Breasts ............. 2 $ 99 Shiskabobs....... 6 2/$ 00 Lunchables ...... 5 2/$ 00 Franks ............. 4 Semi-Boneless
om Round Lean Fresh - Fr
ef Ground Be
Beef or Chicken
tard Honey Mus
Eckrich - Excludes Beef
Tom’sMeat Bundles #1 VARIETY BUNDLE 41.5# $140.00 5# Chicken Legs 8# Whole Chicken 4# Bacon 4# Pork Chops 5.5# Beef Roast 4# Porterhouse Steak 4# Pork Sausage 5# Ground Beef 2# Tom’s Own Brats #2 LEAN & HEALTHY 16.5# $95.00 2# Ground Round 2# Fillet Mignon 3# New York Strip Steak 2.5# Sirloin Tip Roast 2.5# Boneless Pork Chops 2# Ground Turkey 2.5# Boneless Chicken Breast #3 ECONOMY 22# $75.00 3# Beef Roast 4# Whole Chicken 4# Hamburger 1.5# Sirloin Steak 2# Sausage 2.5# Pork Chops 2# Hamburg Patties 3# Round Steak #4 BUDGET 50# $155.00 5# Leg Qtrs. 8# Whole Chicken 10# Hamburger 4.5# Beef Roast 3.5# Pork Steak 4# Rib Steak 5# Round Steak 5# Hot Dogs 2# Hamburg Patties 3# Tom’s Own Brats #5 BBQ 20.5# $125.00 4.5# Boneless Sirloin Steak 4.5# Porterhouse Steak 4.5# T-Bone Steak 4# Country Style Ribs 3# Thick Pork Chops
Please order 24 hrs. in advance! #6 FAMILY PACK 21.5# $75.00 5# Chicken Leg Quarters 4# Ground Beef 3# T-Bone Steak 2# Beef Sizzler Steak 2# Tom’s Own Brats 3.5# Pork Roast 2# Pork Sausage #7 JUMBO 55# $200.00 3# Italian Sausage 3# Rib-Eye Steak 5# Country Style Ribs 7# Ground Beef 3# New York Strips 4# Stew Meat 3# Smoked Chops 4# Pork Cutlets 4# Cube Steak 10# Chicken Leg Qtrs 3.5# Pork Roast 5.5# Beef Roast #8 SEAFOOD $55.00 16 oz Orange Roughy 20 oz Tilapia 10 oz Cod 1.25# Salmon Fillet 20 oz Perch 16 oz Cooked Tail-On Shrimp #9 GOOD MORNING 15# $70.00 5# Bacon 3# Ham Steak 5# Sausage 4# Beef Sizzler Steak
Whole Boneless Avg. Wt. #10
Pork Chops & Yeilds Boneless t Pork Rloin Roas
1 $ 49 Blueberries........ 2 ¢ Tomatoes ............. 99 2/$ 00 Onions.......... 3 $ 49 Romaine Hearts .. 2 Large Red & Green
Fresh Deli Specials Sand Ridge - Greek Feta $ 49
3 $ 99 3 $ 99 4 $ 99 4 $ 99 6
Pasta Salad ............lb. Tom’s Own
Pistachio Salad .......................lb. Tom’s Own
“On the Vine”
Ground Bologna ..................lb. Eckrich Excludes Pepper & Honey
3 lb. bag
Loafs.......................lb. Old Wisconsin
Sharp Cheddar Cheese ....................lb.
2 Bareman’s 1/2 gallon $ 19 Orange Juice.................. 2 North Star Old Fashion 2/$ 00 Cones.......................6pk. 6 1/2% & Fat Free Milk......
Home Fries and 3/$ 00 Hashbrowns ..........20 oz..
5 Sargento 2/$ 00 Shredded Cheese..7-8 oz. 5 Coffee Mate $ 49 Flavored Creamers...32 oz 3 Pillsbury 2/$ 00 Biscuits ...................4 pk. 5 Shedd’s $ 49 Country Crock......... 45 oz. 3 Old El Paso 2/$ 00 Dinner Kits .................. 5 Our Family $ 99 Pancake Syrup ..........24 oz. 1 07633389
Lipton 4.1-6.4 oz.
1 Hunts All Natural 3/$ 00 Ketchup..................35 oz. 5 Our Family $ 99 Coffee..................10.3 - 11.5 oz 2 Renuzit Adjustable $ 00 Air Freshener............7.5 oz. 1 Noodle or Rice Sides .....
Quilted Northern Dbl. Roll
5 Aunt Millie’s $ 69 Homestyle Breads....24 oz. 1 Lays 2/$ 00 Potato Chips ....9.5 - 10.5 oz. 5
300 2/$ 00 Mushrooms. 4 ¢ Red Potatoes ...... 99 ¢ Hard Squash ........ 89 Carrots.........1 lb. bag Baby Bella
8 oz. pkg
Pepper Jack Hot Stix
16 oz. Bag
Bath Tissue ...............12 ct.
30 Pk. Cans
Busch & $ Busch Light...............
1499++ Macinaw Trails $ 99 Fruit Wines ..............750 Ml. 9
269-945-5372 241 E. State Rd. Hastings
MONDAY~FRIDAY 8AM TO 8PM SAT 8:30AM TO 8PM • SUN 10 TO 4
Haywood Family Cheese of Hastings
Tomsmarket.biz Sale ends Friday, August 9, 2013
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE • SMOKED MEATS • BEEF JERKY • GROCERY • PRODUCE • DELI • SEAFOOD