Change Your Stance On The Fly Pull up on the release and move your binding from 5° – 360°. Let it go and you are ready for the hill!
Why be shackled by your bindings when freedom is within your reach? Free your stance with Quick Stance! Let the Stance Adapter Plates drastically reduce the time you waste messing with your bindings. Be DONE with stripped slots or snapped off screw heads! No more digging snow out of your bindings to get to your plate. Quick Stance will change how you ride forever!
The Quick Stance binding plate mounts between board and binding, virtually eliminating toe and heel drag. Quick Stance enables carving harder and tighter turns. Switch back and forth easily to smooth out points of fatigue. Constructed of a proprietary high-impact nylon and stainless steel parts. Dual springs assure secure lockdown every time.
w w w . q u i c k s t a n c e . c o m • 8 0 0 . 4 21. 6 6 4 0
What Quick Stance Can Do For You S NO W B O A R D E R S • A djust your stance in an instant for the ultimate boarding experience. • Our elevated base increases carving agility while reducing toe and heel drag. • Our universal fit matches 99% of snowboards worldwide. • Cruise by “kicking it like a skateboard” in line or between lifts. • Reduce fatigue by adjusting your stance throughout the day. • The Quick Stance reduces ankle, knee, and hip torque. • Inline launch off the chair lift.
R E NTA L S H O P S • Grow your loyalty base with Quick Stance “the next step” • Offer your riders state of the art technology. • Saves labor and time when setting bindings. • Moves renters through your shop faster. • Eliminates return visits for binding re-sets. • Helps eliminate stripped threads and snapped screw heads. • Sell the Quick Stance as a premium package and increase your revenue.
R E S ORT O W N E R S
S NO W B O A R D S C H OO L S
• Provides safety and boarder satisfaction.
Instructors love the Quick Stance because:
• End the war between skiers and boarders in lift lines.
• It makes boarding a user-friendly experience.
• Straight ahead foot alignment means fewer loading accidents.
• Creates a faster learning curve for students.
• Reduction in fatigue results in fewer injuries on the hill.
• Eliminate the “duck walk,” reducing the boarder’s ankle, knee, and hip torque.
• For operators running tow ropes, boarders will move uphill with fewer falls. • Fewer falls means swifter lift lines, greater customer satisfaction and resort loyalty. • Snowboard Schools with the Quick Stance attract repeat visits. • Promoting safer lines helps avoid negligence claims.
• Eliminates wasted time adjusting bindings. • Students can “kick it like a skateboard.” • Promotes safer and faster loading onto chairlifts. • Promotes a productive and happy first-time experience.
Propriety high impact nylon-glass mix
Internal parts: Stainless steel and aluminum Weight:
1.4 lbs (0.6 kg) each [2.8lbs (1.2 kg) pair]
Diameter: 9.0" (22.8 cm) Base Height: 0.75" (1.9 cm) Total Height: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
Mounting: Fits 4- and 3-screw mountings
Vän Bregmann Industries 3905 State Street. Suite #215 • Santa Barbara, CA 93105 P: 800.421.6640 • F: 805.687.5958 • www.quickstance.com • email@example.com