ENDNOTE FOR SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING JAMES SODERMAN
Reference Management Tools
• Collect and organize references • Import references and related PDFs directly from databases • Insert citations and bibliographies into Word documents 2
Many optionsâ€¦ QMUL chose 3
Which version to use?
- Online and Appversion - Large number of citation styles
- To get the full product on your personal computer you need to pay - Not compatible with Linux
- Possible to collaborate with other people - Social networking - Iphone/Ipad interface
- Limited free storage space - Desktop application does not sync automatically with the online version.
- Iphone/Ipad interface - Simple Firefox plugin - Makes it easier to reference website
- Limited free storage space
Donâ€™t be discouraged
If at first you don't succeed, Try, try, try again. - Edward Hickson, 1857
Welcome Desk on the Ground Floor - entry/exit issues and circulation problems & general enquiries Roving Staff on all floors - general enquiries Online: http://www.library.qmul.ac.uk/contact
The Library on QMplus
Your workshop schedule
Defining your keywords October 12
Searching a broad information database October 26
Why should you reference?
Endnote, can that help me?
How to contact your S&E team? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For news and recent developments: Twitter: @QMLibrarySciEng