Jersey Foam Tape Jersey self adhesive Foam tape is a premium quality NBR/Elastomeric Rubber foam gasket tape, used extensively in HVAC industry for Ducting & all type of piping applications. Rubber foam is backed with a strong hot melt adhesive and a silicon based release paper.
ﻫـــــــﻮ ﻣـــــــــــﻨـﺘــﺞ ﻟـ IS A PRODUCT OF
Jersey Foam Tape Key Features
• Best suited for all type of Rubber/Elastomeric insulation.
• Used on all joints and seems of Elastomeric/ Nitrile Rubber Duct Insulation for both Slabs and Blankets.
• The top layer comprises of foam rubber and further backed up with a high quality, hot melt adhesive and then protected with a brown silicon based easy-release paper at the bottom.
• Used for seems and other joints of Elastomeric/Nitrile rubber Pipe Insulation for both hot & cold application. • Used at joints of cabinets and electrical enclosures, access doors etc.
• Acts as a vapor barrier and provides excellent adhesion to joints.
• Used on Duct Joints to prevent air leakage & ﬁlling gaps.
• High grade of hot melt adhesive offers durability, high holding capacity and long service life in outdoor as well as in high humid conditions
• Used at punctured areas for Duct and Pipe insulation.
• Should be applied on clean and dry surfaces to obtain best results.
Storage & Shelf Life
• Tapes are available in two standard widths, 1” and 2”. Customized sizes are available on request.
Material may be stored at normal room temperature with an RH of not more than 50% in the original packing. Material may be used within 12months from supply.
Product Speciﬁcation Properties
ASTM D 3759
Elongation to break
ASTM D 3759
Adhesion to Steel
ASTM D 3330
3 ± 1 mm
ASTM D 3652
-5 °C to +55 °C
ASTM D 1667
Note. The values and the ﬁgures provided above are results of tests and subject to variations. Users are to determine the suitability of our product.
NBR Rubber Foam
Hot Melt Adhesive
Brown release Paper
Tel: +974 4499 5077 Fax: +974 4499 5088
Email: email@example.com P.O.Box 7943 Doha, Qatar
Custom sizes can be produced as per customer speciﬁcation.