Holiday Style Inspired by
e t Ka Moss
1. RAG & BONE Summer Weave Fedora Protect yourself against the powerful UV rays with this essential fedora hat. Not only will it protect you from getting sunburnt, but it will also keep you youthful for longer. Style it with tousled hair and sunglasses. 2. TRIWA Clyde Turtle Sunglasses It’s not a Kate Moss holiday without an animal print of some sort. Keep it classy by sticking to one print per outfit and keeping the rest neutral. 3. MAGALI PASCAL Gravity Top Pair flirty, delicate, white fabrics against a summer tan to be the most coveted person around. 4. RAG & BONE ‘Jet’ Belt Nothing quite says ‘Kate Moss Off Duty and Ready To Go On Holiday’ like a low-slung shirtdress, loosely tied with this belt 5. GREAT PLAINS Breton Striped Pocket Dress Ditch your usual island-hopping attire for this nautical inspired number. All aboard! 6. GLASSONS Skinny Strap Maxi Dress It’s not a Kate Moss holiday without the most fun being had after sunset. This spaghetti strap black dress can be dressed up or down for however you plan on spending your night.
a c a
n o i t
Whether you’re basking up the summer hear or planning a getaway to some place slightly more idyllic (and warmer), we’ve got you covered on your must-have vacation pieces.
1. FRENCH CONNECTION Super Silk Collarless Top (Buy in 1-2 sizes larger than your usual to be your perfect shirtdress) The Shirt Dress Undo a few extra top buttons and roll up your sleeves with the perfect white shirtdress. Perfectly contrasting against your summer glow, throw it over your favourite bikini, unbuttoned, for days at the beach or add a white panama hat and brown gladiator sandals for lunch.
3. IZABEL Polka Dot Jersey Palazzo Trouser Wide Leg Pants Whether your lusting over batik prints in the heart of a bustling market or exploring exquisite historical sites; a breezy, loose fitted pant will guarantee to keep you cool at all times.
2. RIVER ISLAND Black Macrame B a n d e a u S w i m s u i t Wonder OnePieces With a classic cut, a black womanly one piece will propel your usual poolside get-up to bombshell status. All that’s needed now are some oversized sunglasses and a cocktail in your hand.
5. NEW LOOK Neon Swing Dress After Dark Master sunset to sunrise dressing in elegant, slimming silhouettes made out of the finest materials.
4 . CARLO PAZOLINI Te x t i l e -Tr i m m e d Leather Espadrilles Luxe Espadrilles Not only are they ridiculously comfortable, but also with the heightening popularity of the espadrille, more and more chic patterns and prints are being released. Match them with rolled white skinny jeans or a linen dress. You’ll never want to wear sandals again!
6. AM EYEWEAR Asia in Aztec Tort Killer Shades Opt for tortoiseshell sunglasses with unique details to up the ante on your usual Wayfarer’s or Aviators.