Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 17th November, 2010 — 21
*****HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFER*****
Offer expires 31st December 2010
Justin Lidgerwood 5743 3840 / 0408 559 311
“Finding your Home Loan for you”
Loan Application Fee
dy Kenne Estate a r a e O’M nal Real tio irst Na
np story o
HEATING&COOLING Inverter Split Systems Ducted Split Systems Evaporative Cooling
All Types of Heating
Ph 03 5744 3066 Steve White 0400 214 936 Shop 6/1 Acacia Street, Yarrawonga
Inverter Split Systems
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Multi-Head Split Systems Ducted Split Systems EC4896
CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE
22 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 17th November, 2010
Panoramic views family living
Glass windows and doors flood this house with light and bring the native garden inside.
The large verandas hug the master and two guest bedrooms which overlook lush native plants. The fourth bedroom overlooks a garden of agapanthus. The kitchen and dining area overlook the back veranda whilst the formal lounge and dining faces north east and welcomes the morning sun. There is an abundance of birdlife to discover and panoramic views are enjoyed from the
front veranda? that look across to the snowfields. This home also has central heating and cooling, a two car carport, several sheds and well designed established gardens. This home is designed to suit family living with two bathrooms and a separate toilet, large outdoor entertainment areas and two living areas. To view this property please contact the exclusive selling agents O’Meara Kennedy First National Real Estate on 03 5744 1331 or visit our website www.okfn.com. au and view property ID: 1489752 4 bedroom house
All the essential ingredients Let Col cut through the red tape to find you the best deal. We provide a FRee seRviCe to arrange a suitable finance package.
Col Brennan will make it easy
This four bedroom house space for a happy cook built in robes. Two linen is located on approxi- and the formal lounge cupboards and a large offers serenity from the cupboard in the laundry mately 750sqm. SOLICITORS
Specialising in: DAVID R.J. MATHEWS
AvAiLAbLe 7 DAys
Call 0413 602 400 Fax: (03) 5744 2437
email: email@example.com Knowledge, Experience & Professionalism
• finance consultants •
Buyer’s Choice Home Loan Advisory Service
SOLICITOR • Commercial VICTORIA & N.S.W. • Conveyancing Hargraves Solicitors 16 Orr St•Yarrawonga, Victoria 3730 Lending 03 5743 2666 F 03 5744 3938 • Family Law firstname.lastname@example.org • Wills/Probate • Litigation VIC/NSW LL.B
16 Orr Street Yarrawonga 3730 Facsimile:(03) 5744 3938 Email: email@example.com
PH: (03) 5743 2666
The open plan kitchen, dining and family room has a gas log fire. The gulley kitchen has loads of
hustle and bustle of open plan living. The main bedroom has a walk in robe and en suite, while the other bedrooms all have
For Efficient & Professional Conveyancing Service when
BUYING OR SELLING
• Constructions • Purchases • Investments • First Home Owners • Refinancing • Renovations
Real estate Phone - Judy Milner
Milner Conveyancing Tel: 5744 3080 Mob: 0427 432 780 P.O. Box 635 Yarrawonga, VIC 3730 25 years conveyancing experience
M ember of the A ustralian I nstitute of C onveyancers
provide ample storage. Other features include central heating and refrigerated cooling, an under roof patio with downlights and ceiling fans and a 5sq double garage with panel lift door, which has direct access to the house. Gates at the side of the garage give access into the backyard for caravan parking and/or a shed. To view this property, please call the exclusive selling agents O’Meara Kennedy First National Real Estate on 5744 1331 or view our website www. okfn.com.au and view property ID: 1464292.
Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 17th November, 2010 — 23
Mulwala leads Murray region house growth Over the past 12 months, Mulwala has enjoyed the greatest annual house price growth in the Murray region with an increase of 31.8%.
Balranald (+27.8%), Tocumwal (+24.7%), West Albury (+15.2%), Howlong (+14.2%), East Albury (+11.1%) and Glenroy (+6.6%) have also experienced strong growth. The average Murray house price increase was 3.0% in the past 12 months, to $222,500, which is still -5.3% below their peak of $235,000. Like most regional areas in NSW, some parts of the Murray region’s rebound out of the GFC has not been as strong as recorded in the capital cities, and the region’s average growth appears to be tapering. The findings were released last week in the State of the
State NSW Property Report, a report prepared by RP Data, Australia’s largest property research house, on behalf of St. George Bank. The report shows NSW property prices have stabilised, on average, despite growth in some areas and falls in others. Chief Economist for St George Bank, Justin Smirk, said the pause in average NSW regional property prices offers home buyers a chance to take stock and carefully consider their options. “The good news about the Murray region property market, with rises in some towns and suburbs and falls in others, is it provides an opportunity for well-researched home buyers to carefully weigh up properties and make a smart move into the market. “Affordability remains the biggest factor in NSW given the shortage of new housing.
Focus on Murray: Greatest annual growth in median prices: Suburb Median price Mulwala $290,000 Tocumwal $235,000 West Albury $310,000 Howlong $242,000 East Albury $300,000 Glenroy $307,500 Thurgoona $295,000 Deniliquin $170,000 South Albury $245,000
12 month growth +31.8% +24.7% +15.2% +14.2% +11.1% +6.6% +6.3% +5.9% +5.4%
Areas with higher rising incomes will continue to see increased residential property prices while more affordable housing, typically in lowerincome areas, will remain subdued,” he said. “Over the next 12 to 15 months we can expect to see some moderation in prices in the outer regions of Sydney as well as in certain parts of regional NSW as rising interest rates further constrain affordability of housing. However, given a broad based underlying shortage of housing in NSW it is unlikely that we will experience a collapse in house prices. “Fundamentally the NSW economy remains strong and the insufficient supply of new housing means affordability remains the biggest hurdle to potential purchases,” said Mr Smirk.
Most expensive suburbs (by median price): Suburb Median price Albury $346,500 West Albury $310,000 Glenroy $307,500 East Albury $300,000 Thurgoona $295,000 Mulwala $290,000 Moama $280,000 Gol Gol $253,000 South Albury $245,000 Howlong $242,000
12 month growth -3.9% +15.2% +6.6% +11.1% +6.3% +31.8% +0.9% -8.0% +5.4% +14.2%
Car parking survey for Belmore Street Moira Shire Council is currently sharing a Car Parking Utilisation Survey commissioned by Vic Roads to help plan for future parking facilities in Yarrawonga.
The survey aims to identify parking demand and current parking trends and forms part of a Car Parking Review implemented by Moira Shire aimed at identifying future parking
Nathan White is taking statistics for Car Parking Utilisation Survey.
requirements in relation to the upcoming developments at the southern end of Belmore Street. Director of Development, Richard Whiting, said parking time limits will be reviewed as part of the study to ensure consistency with revised line marking and streetscape improvements in accordance with Australian Standards. “Additional signs and directional signs to off-street car parking will also be installed as part of the review,” Mr Whiting said. In September Moira Shire Council proposed a planning amendment C56 where new supermarkets in Yarrawonga will only require five parking spaces per 100sqm rather than the current eight spaces. Amendment C56 also stated new shops would require four spaces, down from eight. The amendments allowed for a cash contribution of $8,060 per space to be paid to council in lieu of the required spaces in situations where parking cannot be provided on site. “The in lieu cost hasn’t changed as part of this amendment and council will continue to subsidise the cost of parking,” Mr Whiting said in September. “That takes into account the idea that people don’t necessarily park in a different place each time they visit a shop, you would hope they park in a convenient area and visit two or three shops at a time”. Mr Whiting said there are no plans before council at this time to implement parking metres along Belmore Street.
Comfortable centrally located three bedroom brick veneer residence offering an affordable opportunity for first home buyers, holiday makers and investors to secure a property in a great location close to the lake, medical and main street.
This priced to sell, well presented three bedroom or two bedroom and sep. dining room, home boasts ducted evap cooling, ducted gas heating, and sunroom/pergola. Conveniently located to convenience store, school and main street.
$228,000 ID: 430204
QUALITY RENTAL PROPERTIES TO SATISFY STRONG DEMAND. CALL CHRISTINE MARTIN FOR PROMPT PROFFESSIONAL SERVICE.
0428 754 072
With position second to none this older style three bedroom home sits on an allotment measuring 1073 Sq mtrs suitable to site three or four quality townhouses (STCA). Set opposite the Yarrawonga bowls club and close to all ameneties.
Lovely three bedroom brick veneer home with rendered facade, timber floating floors, split system air conditioner, galley style kitchen and L shape lounge/dining, backing onto park/playground this home is ideal for the young family.
Charming, low maintenance three bedroom (es) near central home offering semi open plan living, hostess kitchen, covered and paved outdoor living, garage/workshop and covered heated outdoor spa. Forget building. Inspect now.
$249,000 ID: 422335
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this impressive three bedroom (es) brick veneer residence set on 2000 Sq mtrs block with rural views and within walking distance of lake and town centre, features incl new kitchen, two living areas, ducted cooling, ducted gas heating and vehicle access to rear of yard.
Completely refurbished central Yarrawonga period residence set on compact corner allotment and displaying traditional features including, polished floors, high ceilings and leadlight combined with ducted cooling, ducted gas heating and well appointed kitchen to make this property unique.
$360,000 ID: 421041
Situated in one of Yarrawonga’s most keenly sought streets this comfortable three bedroom brick veneer home presents an opportunity for immediate occupation with the benefit of future development (STCA) of this fabulous allotment measuring in excess of 1,000sqm.
Stunning three bedroom (ensuite) residence set on established low maintenance allotment in quiet cul-de-sac. Featuring hostess kitchen/meals, seperate loungeroom, covered outdoor living, natural gas heating, evaporative cooling and double garage. This immaculate residence would suit new home buger.
$345,000 ID: 436782
Step inside and discover the deceptive proportions and high quality this beauty has to offer. Comprising state of the art kitchen with adj. family/meals flowing to tiled and covered alfresco area, theatre room, study, three car garage and huge colourbond garage/workshop.
Rare rural property of 8.8ha (21.75ac) abutting state forest and leisurely stroll to the Ovens river. Comprising refurbished four bedroom (study & ensuite) residence, 4 car carport, double colourbond garage, open front shed, solar heated inground pool, 5 meg water right and brand new pressurized water system.
Regent Holiday Units * 4 bedroom (es) residence * 4 x 2 bedroom fully furnished units * Sparkling inground pool * Solid return * Scope to further grow * Lifestyle and income ID430794
View these properties & others on our website www.elders.com.au/yarrawonga 48 Belmore Street Yarrawonga. Ph: 03 5744 3666 Sales AH: Rod Leslie 0419 355 319 / Xavier Leslie 0409 324 037 Property Management: Christine Martin 0428 754 072
24 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 17th November, 2010
We put you first.
First NatiONal Real estate
Real Estate Sales, Holiday Accommodation.
AUCTION SATURDAY 29TH JAN 2011 AT 11AM ON SITE AT 21-23 BANK STREEET, YARRAWONGA - STYLISH HOLIDAY INVESTMENT Step inside these beautifully app. townhouses and you will be overwhelmed by the style, spaciousness & views over Lake Mulwala foreshore. Innovative in design, these fully furn. homes provide cool, sleek & contemporary living, ideal for a holiday lifestyle. You have the choice of 3 single storey homes each of which has a huge OP living/ kitchen area, 2 lge B/R’s, & bathrm with spa. You can also choose a 3 B/R dbl storey home with 2 bathrms, and lge OP living/ kitchen area which flows out to the upstairs balcony to enjoy water views and outdoor living. Prior Offers will be considered so Estate Sales, arrange anReal inspection now. Terms: 10% Accommodation. Deposit, 30/60 Days Holiday
We put you first.
First NatiONal Real estate
O’Meara Kennedy CLASS AND STYLE
• Only minutes to lakesplit Mulwala, the Thiswalk impressive level residence supermarket, butchers and baker, this combines luxury living with low property is perfectly situated. • It has 3 large bedroomsupkeep with two maintenance bathrooms and a small office. • the open plan living area overlooks the gardens and central • 4has large B/R’slog heater to enjoy. • Main B/R with retreat • the large kitchen has much bench space and cupboards, it flows into dining powd • 2 bathrooms withthe a separate room and out into the alfresco dining area. roomalso has a lock up single • the townhouse garage in addition a carport. • 2 large to living areas & sitting room • It is equipped with floor heating, electric • O/P design with quality log fire and evaporative cooling, andappointm outside blinds. • Large tiled in-ground pool • this is an opportunity to purchase a large • Alfresco dining which cat 18sq townhouse withupstairs low maintenance gardens in the most sought after position glimpses of the Murray River. in Mulwala off the water.
• 4 B/R’s, all with beautiful views of the native garden • Glass windows and doors flood this house with light and bring the native garden inside. • the kitchen and dining area overlook the back veranda’s whilst the formal lounge and dining faces north east and welcomes the morning sun. • this home also has central heating and cooling, a two car carport, several sheds and well designed established gardens. • large outdoor entertainment area
A GREAT FIND OF AFFORDABLE KIND AS WARM ASTHE SUNSHINE
pLEASINg pRICE TAg MODERN MASTERpIECE IN ELITE LOCATION IMpRESSIvE AppOINTED HOM • 4 B/R showcase home • located approx. 110m to lake Mulwala & 220m to Boat Ramp • spectacular Grand entrance Foyer • 2 enormous living areas, designer gourmet kitchen • alfresco with ceiling fan overlooking IG Pool • Dble Garage with vehicle access to rear yard.
re p du ric ct e io n
RE P DU RIC CT E IO N
• 2 living areas incl. Fully equipped modern Kitchen • 3 Bedrooms Plus 4th Bedroom in Bungalow • Undercover outdoor entertaining area • Carport & lU Garage/ Workshop • Magnificent low Maintenance Gardens • approx. 794m2 Block with excellent Fencing • Only approx. 590m to Yarrawonga’s main street. • 2 bedrooms • Ideal for the Growing • Open plan Family, living/kitchen area Investor or Holiday Maker
• O/P kitchen/dining/family living & separate lounge • 3 B/R’s & 2 bathrooms • Gas heating & ducted evap. A/C • Rear yard access & decked outdoor area • Currently leased to excellent tenants • Great return
• Lock up single garage • Low maintenance inside & out • Ideal investment
• This bright impressively appointed 3 B/R home will surprise you size & features. • Polished timber floors, spacious ceasar stone kitchen, large living room & well positioned alfresco area • This home will appeal to first home owners, investors & those see $500,000 a maintenance free lifestyle close to our main street. plus $299,
A CLASSIC A CLASSIC STARTER gREAT STARTER
ALL SERVICES ON THIS FIRSTSTEp, JUMp & SpLASH FROM BRICK COUNTRY BEAUTY HOME BUYERS LARGE BLOCKBLOOMIN AT SILVERWOODS SIZE BLOCK IN TOWN YOUR DOORSTEp
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom & 2 Living areas • large block of approx 887m2 • Outdoor Area & Pergola/Gazebo • located in new silverwoods estate Yarrawonga • Greenhouse, Fernery & Delightful Gardens • all services are available • Carport & D/thru access to rear yard • Approx. 735m2 Block in quiet street • Easy Walk to Main Street $265,000
• Fully fenced block of 4000m2 (approx. 1 acre) Ground level beautifully furnished 2 B/R waterfront • 3 B/R’s with BIR’s & Gas•Heater • sit. in residential area on edge of town. serviced apartment • Wood fire Coonara & S/S A/C • town water & sewerage connected • Includes studio with e/s & own facilities which can views to the and back of the house • Nat. Gas, elec. & tel. available. • Comfortable lounge withbe rented outfront separately • Approx 727m2 block perfect forrelaxation small family or firstsports homeatbuyers • Beautiful established trees • total & water your doorstep on offer Why Build anywhere else?
w w w.o k fn
.c o m .a u
• Lge home on approx 780m2 • 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms w/Sep. lounge, dining & rumpus room • 2 O/D Alfresco area’s & Contemporary kitchen • Double garage with side access into rear yard • Large 6x5 shed in132 backyard friends
NEW pROpERTY GUIDE OUT NOW!
91 CENTRAL Belmore street CHARACTER & CHARM Yarrawonga
.au www.okfn.com au @okfn.com. Email: info
TRANQUIL RURAL LIFESTYL BLOCK OF THE MONTH
NOVEMBER ONLY please call Lot 19 Lakeview Circuit. into our Yarrawonga office to WAS $195,000 collect your copy $448,000 NOW $165,000 $540,
• Situated on 2.37ha (approx. 5.86 acres) • It has 4 B/R’s, kitchen/dining/family area & large lounge area ate Street, Outdoor features incl. Town & bore water, garage, carport, shedding, l est 91 Belmore Nal Rea• 0 First NatiO onga Vic 373 nedy YarrawCattle 4 2292yards O’Meara Ken aviaries, Fax: (03) 574 (03)
HOME AMONgST THE gUM TREES Property 45 ISSUE
• Approx 600m2 • Approx. 600m2 BlockBlock • 3 bedrooms, with WIR’s • 3 Bedrooms, 2 with2WIR’s O/D Alfresco • O/D•Alfresco underunder sails sails • Direct into home from LU Garage • Direct accessaccess into home from LU Garage
HELp I’M CORNERED www.okfn.com.au
• Set on approx 57.35ha (approx 142 acres) • 4 dams, 36,000 ltr. Well & 22,730 ltr. Tank • Homestead style home has 4 B/R’s with E/S, • 2 living areas with modern kitchen • Extensive shedding, silo & much more • Approx 15 minutes drive to Yarrawonga
BLOCK OF THE MONTH
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCApED GARDENS
Published on Nov 16, 2010
*****HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFER***** O’Meara Kennedy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Commercial Refrigeration Ducted Split Systems All Types of...