Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 16th March, 2011 — 19
*****HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFER*****
Loan Application Fee Justin Lidgerwood 5743 3840 / 0408 559 311
“Finding your Home Loan for you”
and L eggo
quality printing & design for local business by local people
pryor GROUP pryor GROUP
Total Communications Solutions
MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING
19 Norton St Wangaratta VIC 3677 Australia 03 5721 6577
101 Belmore St Yarrawonga VIC 3730 Australia 03 5744 3731
130 Sanger St Corowa NSW 2646 Australia 02 6033 1104
• business cards • letterheads • with compliments slips • envelopes • invoice books • purchase dockets • pads • all posters • banner stands • newsletters • all brochures • flyers • booklets • raffle tickets • digital printing • menus • photocopying • faxing • presentation folders • stickers • marketing cards • postcards • bookmarks • invitations • rubber/self inking stamps • laminating • magnets • binding • calendars • thank you cards • graphic design • copywriting • large format printing • fridge magnets
Contact Jared on 03 5744 3731 or Aaron on 0417 336 119 or email email@example.com for quotes, samples or enquiries
20 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 16th March, 2011
We put you first.
First NatiONal Real estate
O’Meara Kennedy CENTRAL STYLE
• This north east facing home overlooks an attractive pond. • 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms • 2 living areas • Spacious kitchen
Real Estate Sales, Holiday Accommodation.
• Lock up single garage plus carport • Centrally located, walking distance to Belmore Street, Lake Mulwala & Schools
• Great opportunity to enjoy rural living • Approx 8000sqm
HOLIDAY TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT
• Large shed • Water tanks • Established attractive tree line
• Situated at the Pet friendly Sun • Town Bus Service to gate & Easy Country Holiday Village walk to Lake Mulwala • 24’ Caravan with Annex & Flyover • Facilities at the Village include:• Shower, Vanity & Toilet & Powder • Tennis Court, Basket Ball Ring, Par room. 3 Golf Hole • Lounge & Sep. Kitchen/ Meals area • 2 Swimming Pools, Volley Ball net, BMX Track • Garden Shed, O/S Sink & BBQ, Concreted Carport • Playground & Kiosk Ready and waiting to be enjoyed. $34,000
LIFESTYLE LIVING IN TOWN This property radiates that home feeling, perfect for entertaining or just enjoying its own ambience. It is 43sq and is situated on approximately 1500sqm in court location just meters from Lake Mulwala. It comprises of four large bedrooms and an office, formal lounge and dining area, and a games room. The hostess kitchen opens up into an indoor entertaining area through bi fold doors and servery. The open plan areas allow for easy living and entertaining, but you also have the option of sitting in front of the wood fire and enjoying the serenity. The outdoors is also equipped for entertaining with a rustic pizza oven set amongst vegetable gardens and chook pens. It also has a large 14.6 by 7.2m shed with access from the front, two 20,000 mgl water tanks and an automatic sprinkler system throughout the gardens. The swimming pool has an infloor cleaning system, solar heating and a retractable shade umbrella. Other features include floor heating, ducted heating and cooling, wood fire and 5kw solar system back to the grid. This home is located in walking distance to a boat ramp and BBQ facilities and is surrounded by other great homes.
• located in a quiet street, walking distance to lake • 2 Bedrooms, sep. bathroom & toilet • Hidden laundry • evap cooling & oil heating • Fully furnished • Opportunity awaits for astute investor, first home owner or holiday makers
LAkESIDE PLAYGROUND & bOAT RAMP ACROSS THE ROAD
•Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Villas • Beautifully appointed • Innovative in Design for spacious living • Ideal Holiday Investment Income earner & to enjoy yourself
•2 Parking spaces •Private BBQ facilities plus communal BBQ around pool area. •approx. 600m to Yarrawonga’s main street
DOWN bY THE RIVERSIDE “MARAbRI”
• sited on 5349m2 (approx. 1.32acres) • Near Murray River anabrach & state Forest • 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms • Duct. s/s Rev. Cyc. a/C & woodfire heater • Magnificently restored with period features • separate Guest room/ Games room • Dbl Garage & workshop • In ground Pool & magnificent Gardens • approx. 4km to town & Bus stop across road • Walking & Bike tracks to town.
• Renovated 2 Bedroom weather board home • Open Plan Living areas • Ducted Evap Air conditioning & Ceiling Fans • Ducted Gas Heating • Carport with drive thru access to rear yard • Situated on approx. 598m2 of land
ExposurE for your propErty Ask us how our unique buyer registration and alert system enables us to notify prospective buyers about your property via SMS, MMS or email within seconds!
Call us today on 5744 1331 FiRst NatiONal Real estate
AUTUMN IS HERE
Properties are selling so fast, we need more to sell. It’s not too late to list with us & have your property included in our autumn property guide. Contact our office for a free no obligation appraisal.
We put you first.
91 Belmore street Yarrawonga
•3 B/R home on corner block •Walking distance to local school and corner store •Undercover sunroom •evap cooling, wood fire, plus gas heating •Dble carport, garden shed with power
A SOLID STARTER
INDOOR POOLSIDE LIVING
• Centrally located on 1001m2 block w/two substantial living areas & 3/B/R’s • Duct. Heating, Woodfire Heater & Duct. Evap. A/C. • Indoor Pool & Spa area & 2nd W/C & shower. • LU Garage/W/shop, Garden shed & low maint. gardens.
FACEbOOk FRIENDS 154
COMING SOON! 5744 1331
FAbULOUS RENTAL YIELD
Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 16th March, 2011 — 25
localrealestate.com.au Feel theof serenity plenty space
Location: 1049 Bull Plain Road, Mulwala
This property provides options galore bedrooms, spa in ensuite and approx 29 with 10.5 acres and a beautiful brick squares of living space. The inground, salt chlorinated pool three bedroom plus study home. is solar heated and six water tanks
The home has been finished with quality and features include dishwasher, ducted evaporative air-conditioner, ducted vac system, walk-in robes in all
and bore ensure water isn’t a problem. Throw in shedding and a delightful rural setting and you have it all. Call the friendly team at Stockdale & Leggo Yarrawonga on 57443718 to inspect.
New House & Land packages available from $347,000
2011/12 Yarrawonga-Mulwala & District Directory Yarrawonga-Mulwala & District
Ready to move in
Hogans Road Yarrawonga
BOOKINGS CLOSE FRIDAY APRIL 29
Weekly Service to Melbourne One truck from start to finish Professional packing We’ll go anywhere Free Quotes l General freight l
BOOKINGS CLOSE FRIDAY APRIL 29
l l l
Call Cheryl, Steve or Pete today!
Published in July 2011
Bonus Landscaping, fencing and sprinkler system valued at over $8,000
• 4 bedroom • 2 bathroom • Double lock up garage • Concrete driveway • Finance available.
Andrew: 0412 653 251
You will be excited about our flooring!
Published in July 2011
Your local directory is currently being compiled. If you are a business or resident and you need to change or add your details email localphonebook@yarrawongachronicle. com.au or phone Deb on 5744 3731
• Ducted heating & cooling • Vertical Blinds • Quality Appliances • Floor Coverings • Plus much much more.
Aus Builders Group Ph: 1300 455 648
(03) 5743 2775
44 - 46 Belmore Street Yarrawonga 3730. Ph: (03) 5743 2946 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T MISS OUT Closing next month
26 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 16th March, 2011
Waters Edge plenty of space
Location: Bundalong South
Uniquely idyllic rural lifestyle This hard to find idyllic retreat is sure to capture your heart as it is set on 6.984ha (approx. 17 acres) in Bundalong South, with a backdrop of the river reserve with
a picturesque billabong views from the home and has everything for the which flows into the Ov- outdoor area. The char- family, the hobby farmens River just behind it. acter filled weatherboard ers and the anglers. In
home features decorative There is a jetty and area high ceilings and hidden to launch your fishing Murray Pine floorboards boat. You can enjoy river which could be restored. Other features include inground pool, bungalow for extra accommodaFor Efficient & tion, abundant 24.5 meg Professional Conveyancing Service when water right, three large paddocks with water BUYING OR SELLING troughs, extensive shedReal estate ding and garaging with Phone - Judy Milner power, dairy, chook yards and cattle yard. ilner onveyancing This property, reduced Tel: 5744 3080 Mob: 0427 432 780 to sell at just $615,000, P.O. Box 635 Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
fact there are so many features of this unique and rare property that you need to inspect and be ready to fall in love. For more photos see ID 931559 on our website www.okfn.com.au. Contact the exclusive selling agents O’Meara Kennedy First National Real Estate, 91 Belmore Street, Yarrawonga on 5744 1331 now to arrange an inspection.
25 years conveyancing experience
M ember of the A ustralian I nstitute of C onveyancers
Victoria and New South Wales DAVID R.J. MATHEWS
SOLICITOR VICTORIA & N.S.W.
Hargraves LL.B.,Solicitors B. Juris 16 Orr St Yarrawonga, Victoria 3730 03 5743 2666 F 03 5744 3938 email@example.com
B. Comm., LL.B.
David Mathews LL.B.
B.A., LL.B GDLP
Selling or Buying a Home or a Business
Let Col cut through the red tape to find you the best deal. We provide a FRee seRviCe to arrange a suitable finance package.
Our Solicitors and Staff provide prompt personal service throughout your entire transaction
Specialising in: • Conveyancing • Wills & Probate • Mortgage Money • Litigation • Contracts • Family Law • Court Appearances Telephone:
(03) 5743 2666
Facsimile: (03) 5744 3938 email: firstname.lastname@example.org 16 Orr Street Yarrawonga
Moira Shire retail study
Col Brennan will make it easy
Retail business owners and developers are invited to provide input and ideas about how to further strengthen Moira’s retail sector through Moira Shire Council’s Retail Study and Strategy.
• Constructions • Purchases • Investments • First Home Owners • Refinancing • Renovations AvAiLAbLe 7 DAys
Call 0413 602 400 Fax: (03) 5744 2437
email: email@example.com Knowledge, Experience & Professionalism
• finance consultants •
Buyer’s Choice Home Loan Advisory Service
Moira Shire Councillor Rob Chuck said the study is an opportunity to assess existing retail services and identify future growth areas and opportunities. “I encourage business owners and developers throughout Moira Shire to contribute to the study by providing feedback about the retail sector,” Cr Chuck said. “We’d really like to know how our business owners feel
about weekend trading hours, Christmas decorations and how we can support them in attracting greater visitation to our retail precincts.” Council has engaged Street Ryan and Associates to undertake a robust and comprehensive Retail Study and Strategy to support increased investment in and the ongoing growth of retail operations throughout the shire. Wayne Street from Street Ryan will be in Moira Shire on March 19 to meet with retailers, developers and potential investors as part of the study. “The aim of this visit is to ascertain opportunities and strategies to
develop investment attraction, product development, marketing and promotion of the region, business development of existing retail operations, and supporting infrastructure to improve the supply and quality of retail experiences,” Cr Chuck said. Group workshops will be open to all retailers in Moira Shire and will be held in Cobram, Nathalia, Numurkah and Yarrawonga in early April. For more information, please contact Economic Development Officer, Michelle Moore on (03) 5871 9222, mobile 0437 845 715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. au.