Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 15th December, 2010 — 23
*****HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFER*****
Offer expires 31st December 2010
Justin Lidgerwood 5743 3840 / 0408 559 311
“Finding your Home Loan for you”
Stock dal Real e & Legg Estat o e
quality printing & design for local business by local people
pryor GROUP pryor GROUP
Total Communications Solutions
MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING
19 Norton St Wangaratta VIC 3677 Australia 03 5721 6577
101 Belmore St Yarrawonga VIC 3730 Australia 03 5744 3731
130 Sanger St Corowa NSW 2646 Australia 02 6033 1104
• business cards • letterheads • with compliments slips • envelopes • invoice books • purchase dockets • pads • all posters • banner stands • newsletters • all brochures • flyers • booklets • raffle tickets • digital printing • menus • photocopying • faxing • presentation folders • stickers • marketing cards • postcards • bookmarks • invitations • rubber/self inking stamps • laminating • magnets • binding • calendars • thank you cards • graphic design • copywriting • large format printing • fridge magnets
Contact Jared on 03 5744 3731 or Aaron on 0417 336 119 or email email@example.com for quotes, samples or enquiries
Loan Application Fee
24 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 15th December, 2010
localrealestate.com.au plenty of space
Peaceful, private, perfect Comfort control is easy Need room to move and prayers. Set on a well van owner’s dream come with ducted evaporative peace and quiet but need maintained 2.4 acres true. The home provides cooling and ducted gas with established tress at to be close to town?
the front, 6 car lock up This beautiful three shed, 4 bay carport and bedroom brick home road base driveways, this is the answer to your property is the car/boat/
A/C MINISTER OF EDUCATION & TRAINING SATURDAY 18 DECEMBER 2010 ON SITE 69-71 STURT STREET, MULWALA @ 11.00 AM
plenty of family and entertaining space with the open lounge/dining area, games room and huge undercover entertaining area providing all the room you’ll ever need. The main bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe attached, other bedrooms have built in robes and the study is perfect as an office or sewing room.
heating and added extras include dishwasher and security system. A private and peaceful location, just minutes from Belmore Street tops it all off. Inspect now to take the first step towards achieving your dream, call the friendly team at Stockdale & Leggo Yarrawonga on 57443718.
ThIS SATURDAY CORNER POSITION 2022M2 SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL OPTIONS (STCA) 3 Bedroom brick veneer home, 1 bathroom, 1 living area, freestanding garage, positioned 150 metres to Mulwala Football Ground, short walking distance to Main Street & Lake Mulwala. Options here to value add to this property are very attractive. Currently rented at $180 per week. TERMS: 10% DEPOSIT, BALANCE 42 DAYS Contact: Adrian Grantham 0412 509 079 or John Fraser 0408 223 004 Also at Stockdale Leggo Yarrawonga Tracey Stobie 0438 078 852
T. 02 6033 1001
128 Sanger Street, Corowa
value x5 invest in up to $40,000* in additional value today hurry! offer ends december 19 Ask us how. Speak to a Metricon New Home Consultant or visit our displays this weekend.
NEW SHEPPARTON DISPLAY CENTRE Open weekdays 1–5pm, weekends 12–5pm Ashburton Street, Shepparton VicRoads 672 J5 Ph: 5831 7576
SHEPPARTON SALES OFFICE Open weekdays 8.30–5pm 1/8009 Goulburn Valley Highway, Kialla VicRoads 675 N4 Ph: 5820 1222
*Based on customer investment of $8,000. Further conditions apply, visit Metricon.com.au/terms for further details. MET_R1758
NEW YARRAWONGA DISPLAY CENTRE Open Wednesday–Friday 1–5pm Weekends 12–5pm Robinson Way, Yarrawonga VicRoads 34 B2 Ph: (03) 5743 1490
WANGARATTA AND YARRAWONGA NEW HOME CONSULTANT Mario Antonello PH: 0409 008 098
Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 15th December, 2010 — 25
We put you first.
First NatiONal REAL ESTATE
Real Estate Sales, Holiday Accommodation.
CORNER StAND Out
Inviting wide verandahs are a feature of this perfectly located brick home. Corner positioned on a 770 m2 allotment, the home is close to theSecondary College and easy walking distance to the main shopping centre. Comprising : • 3 bedrooms. All with B.I.R’s • Study • Evap cooling and ducted gas heating
DOWN BY thE RIVERSIDE “MARABRI”
• Large front lounge with possibility of re-opening original fire place • Light filled kitchen/dining area • Polished hard wood floorboards through out • There is a great size rear yard with gated access to garage. There is endless potential with this property to either further develop as investment, family home or the first home buyer. This home is one not to miss.
• Sited on 5349m2 (approx. 1.32acres) • Near Murray River anabrach & State Forest • 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms • Duct. S/S Rev. Cyc. A/C & woodfire heater • Magnificently restored with period features
• Separate Guest room/ Games room • Dbl Garage & workshop • In ground Pool & magnificent Gardens • Approx. 4km to town & Bus Stop across road • Walking & Bike tracks to town.
RESORt StYLE LIVING RE P DU RIC CT E IO N
•3 Large bedrooms •Media/Office/Second Living room •Large open plan living room •Golf cart storage & workshop within Double garage •Central landscaped courtyard and outdoor entertainment areas •High Quality & detail throughout.
IDEAL BLOCK FOR RIVERSIDE LIVING
CORNER BLOCK IN BuNDALONG
• 4000m2 (Approx. 1 acre) • Approx. 244m to State Forest & Murray River anabranch. • Shady trees throughout property. • Town water, Power & Telephone available. • Approx 4 km to town and Bus Stop across the road. $139,900 • Walking & Bike Tracks to town
• Approx 2864m2 located across the road from the Bundalong Tavern & a short walk to the General Store. • Close to the Junction of the Ovens & Murray Rivers & the waters of Lake Mulwala • Ideal Fishing and water skiing recreational area • Electricity, Telephone, Sewerage and water available $106,000
AuCtION SAtuRDAY 8th JANuARY 2011 11.30AM ON SItE At 37 ANChORAGE WAY, YARRAWONGA
• Completely fenced block of approx. 981 m2 • Lock-up Double Gates • Located in prestigious Anchorage Way • Surrounded by top quality residences. • Weatherproof and sealed 40’ Container with covered Attachment • Ideal for immediate Boat, Caravan & Motorhome storage • Ideal Block to build dbl.storey residence with potential Lake views. • All Services available. TERMS AVAILABLE. PRIOR OFFERS CONSIDERED
91 Belmore street Yarrawonga
ANChORAGE EStAtE BLOCKS
• 4 Fantastic Lots from ranging from 455m2 to 494m2 •· Your opportunity to buy in the exclusive Estate of “The Anchorage” •· All services are available •· Short stroll to popular walking track Chinamens Island
CENtRAL INVEStMENt OPPORtuNItY
• 3 Bedrooms with BIR’s • Carport w/ rem. control door • D/Thru to large rear yard. • Located approx. 520m to Lake Mulwala
• Approx. 840m to Yarrawonga’s shopping hub. • Excellent Return of 4.9% with Long Term Tenant in place
Lot 49 Anchorage Way, Yarrawonga Waterfront Block $250,000
SAtuRDAY 29th JANuARY 2011 At 11AM ON SItE At 21-23 BANK StREEEt, YARRAWONGA
• 3 B/R Dbl. Storey Villa nos. 3 & 4 incl. 2 Bathrooms • 2 B/R Single Storey Villa nos. 6, 7 & 8 • All Villas are Fully furnished and luxuriously appointed. • Split system Reverse Cycle air conditioning. • Individual & communal BBQ facilities & communal Pool area • Each villa has Off Street parking for 2 cars or car and boat
26 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 15th December, 2010
localrealestate.com.au on a large block SM6089
For Efficient & Professional Conveyancing Service when
BUYING OR SELLING Real estate Phone - Judy Milner
Milner Conveyancing Tel: 5744 3080 Mob: 0427 432 780 P.O. Box 635 Yarrawonga, VIC 3730 25 years conveyancing experience
M ember of the A ustralian I nstitute of C onveyancers
Mortgagee aUCtIoN Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, & 12 Pasley St Bundalong (on Site) SatUrDaY JaNUarY 15tH 11.00aM
Affordable lifestyle Situated on a large block and comprising two living areas, four bedrooms, the master with WIR and en suite, separate laundry, bathroom and toilet.
This home has a a modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. The open plan kitchen and living areas overlook the
large yard which oozes potential for those wanting to work with a blank canvas. Currently rented to great tenants this home offers affordable entry into one of Yarrawonga’s most popular streets. Contact O’Meara Kennedy First National Real Estate, 91 Belmore Street, Yarrawonga on 5744 1331.
Approx (4.284ha) (10.58ac) An outstanding opportunity to secure blue chip real estate in North East Victoria’s aquatic playground of Bundalong. Potential to subdivide into thirty allotments with frontage to Lake Mulwala foreshore. (STCA) EC4786-V3
48 Belmore Street Yarrawonga PH:- 03 5744 3666 AH Rod Leslie:- 0419 355 319 Xavier Leslie:- 0409 324 037
Let Col cut through the red tape to find you the best deal. We provide a FRee seRviCe to arrange a suitable finance package.
Carparking changes for shopping precinct A panel report investigating current carparking arrangements in Yarrawonga has recommended that Moira Shire Council develop a specific carparking strategy in the vicinity of a planned new supermarket and specialty shops on the corners of Belmore and McNally Streets. Director of Development, Richard Whiting said specifically restrictions are to be used to ensure a turnover of carparking spaces in commercial areas. “At the request of Moira Shire Council a dedicated officer has been engaged for this purpose to patrol Yarrawonga over the busy holiday season,” Mr Whiting said. A review of the current carparking arrangements in Yarrawonga has revealed the following: • a number of parking signs removed during streetscape works have not been replaced; • signs that do not comply
Current carparking layout along Belmore Street. with the Road Safety • signs do not apply on signs at the entrance to public holidays. Road Rules 2009; two hour parking areas; • inconsistent display of Accordingly, the following • Installation of additional signs; advisory signs for off signs are proposed to be • faded signs; street carparks (includinstalled after a briefing • inappropriate restricing number of spaces to Moira Shire Council: • installation of advisory tions; and provided); and
• installation of new signs and poles throughout restricted parking areas. The following changes will also be made: • Orr Street 15 minute parking changed to 30 minute parking (south side); • Orr Street 30 minute parking changed to two hour parking (north side adjacent to Community Hall); • Generally two hour parking introduced adjoining business premises for approx half a block back from Belmore Street in either direction; • Mail zone removed from Orr Street between Belmore and Hovell Streets; • An additional disabled bay opposite Yarrawonga Service Centre (outside Athenaeum); • Time restricted parking to include public holidays.
Mulwala maintenance minimises impact Almost half a million season begins in Muldollars worth of Country wala. Energy maintenance is Regional general manon track to be completed before the busy holiday ager Southern, David
Col Brennan will make it easy • Constructions • Purchases • Investments • First Home Owners • Refinancing • Renovations
Specialising in: DAVID R.J. MATHEWS
AvAiLAbLe 7 DAys
Call 0413 602 400 Fax: (03) 5744 2437
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Knowledge, Experience & Professionalism
• finance consultants •
Buyer’s Choice Home Loan Advisory Service
SOLICITOR • Commercial VICTORIA & N.S.W. • Conveyancing Hargraves Solicitors 16 Orr St•Yarrawonga, Victoria 3730 Lending 03 5743 2666 F 03 5744 3938 • Family Law email@example.com • Wills/Probate • Litigation VIC/NSW LL.B
16 Orr Street Yarrawonga 3730 Facsimile:(03) 5744 3938 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PH: (03) 5743 2666
Nardi said power crews from Corowa and Albury were working together to replace twelve power poles, install spreader bars on the network and replace a variety of hardware on power infrastructure around town. “Good maintenance is one of the lynchpins in the safe and reliable supply of energy to the Mulwala area,” David said. “We’re giving the energy infrastructure across the area a face lift – replacing older equipment with new models, and following up on potential problems identified during our extensive aerial and ground inspections.” Local crews have been working with the community to minimise any inconvenience during the overhaul of local infrastructure. “We know that Mulwala’s population in-
Country Energy maintenance crews hard at work on updating the energy infrastructure in Mulwala. creases significantly over the holiday period, so we’ve been liaising with local businesses to get our work completed before the holiday makers arrive,” David said. “Although we are completing as much of this work using live line techniques – where we complete
the work without having to turn the power off – some planned power interruptions have been necessary to complete the work safely. All of the planned power interruptions have now been completed, and we thank the community for their patience.”