Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 13th October, 2010 — 21
*****HOME LOAN SPECIAL OFFER*****
Offer expires 31st October 2010
Justin Lidgerwood 5743 3840 / 0408 559 311
“Finding your Home Loan for you”
Leggo & e l a d Stock al Estate Re
np story o
quality printing & design for local business by local people
pryor GROUP pryor GROUP
Total Communications Solutions
MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING MARKETING | DESIGN | PRINT | PUBLISHING
19 Norton St Wangaratta VIC 3677 Australia 03 5721 6577
101 Belmore St Yarrawonga VIC 3730 Australia 03 5744 3731
130 Sanger St Corowa NSW 2646 Australia 02 6033 1104
• business cards • letterheads • with compliments slips • envelopes • invoice books • purchase dockets • pads • all posters • banner stands • newsletters • all brochures • flyers • booklets • raffle tickets • digital printing • menus • photocopying • faxing • presentation folders • stickers • marketing cards • postcards • bookmarks • invitations • rubber/self inking stamps • laminating • magnets • binding • calendars • thank you cards • graphic design • copywriting • large format printing • fridge magnets
Contact Jared on 03 5744 3731 or Aaron on 0417 336 119 or email email@example.com for quotes, samples or enquiries
Loan Application Fee
22 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 13th October, 2010
We put you first.
First NatiONal Real estate
Real Estate Sales, Holiday Accommodation.
SPACE, SPACE & MORE SPACE • 4 B/R Family home of substantial proportions •825m2 Block approx 390m to lake & 1km to main street •sep. lounge & huge Hostess Kitchen/ Family area •Main B/R has Huge e/s w/ spa, Dbl shower, W/C & Vanity •Duct Gas Heating & Duct. evap. a/C t/out •Huge alfresco, Dbl Garage & car access to rear •Currently tenanted with 5% Return •Ideal Investment until ready to move in & enjoy for yourself
A WINNING ONE IN WILBY
• Corner Block in Central Wilby on sealed road. • approx. 4047m2, 80.47m x 50.29m ( approx. 1 acre) • Ideal spot to build First Home or Holiday Retreat (stCa) • Blocks at this price are rare to find so don’t let this one slip by you
WINNING FIVE AT WILBY
• approx. 2 ha (approx. 5 acres) Block on sealed road • Road access at rear of property • Dam at rear of property • Fully Fenced • Bargain Buy for all of this land to Build your Dream Home
UNIQUE COUNTRY SIZE BLOCK IN TOWN PERFECT PARSONS
• Magnificent block of 4000m2 (approx. 1 acre) situated in the midst of a residential area on the edge of town. • surrounded by trees on one side and colorbond fencing on the other side and at the rear and more trees, you can be guaranteed of privacy. • services include town water, sewerage, natural gas, electricity & telephone
• Great block size of approx 738m2 • located in a fast growing residential area of Yarrawonga • all services area available
LARGE BLOCK ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
• this large elevated block of approx 6369m2 is situated in a rural setting on the edge of town. • surrounded with new large family homes. • What an opportunity to build your dream home with plenty of room for a pool & tennis court.
$309,000 HEATHER CIRCUIT BEAUTY
• large block of approx 701m2 in an ever growing estate in Mulwala • all services are available • short stroll to lake Mulwala and Kyffins Reserve Walking track
BRAND NEW HOME
• Quality 3 B/R home is a must for those looking to down size or for those just starting out. • situated in the outstanding anchorage estate your quality built • home is only a stone’s throw from beautiful lake Mulwala.
• Compact, smart design at a great price is the focus of this clever& functional home. • Ducted gas & evep. Cooling to all bedrooms & living area’s • Panel lift garage door with remote • large al fresco area
QUINTESSENTIAL CENTRAL APPEAL
• Charming 3 B/R home on approx 1000m2 block • 3 living areas, incl. games area at the rear, mod. kitchen/dining area & lounge area • lge O/D area, D/thru access to rear yard, c/port with store room • Double shed/workshop
Terms and conditions apply visit www.firstnational.com.au/win for details PERMIT No.: NSW LTPS/10/7262 VIC 10/2774 SA 110/1852 ACT TP10/3374
• Fully furnished 3 B/R townhouse • Holiday home for own use & extra income • Duct. evap a/C & c/ fans & gas log fire heater • lU garage and extra parking for visitors • Private alfresco for outdoor living
IDYLLIC BUNDALONG RETREAT
• approx. 17 acres abutting Ovens • River views from the home River reserve. • Bungalow for extra visitors & • Jetty and area to launch your ext. shedding fishing boat. • IG Pool & abundant Water • 3 B/R character filled W/B home supply
BLOCK OF THE MONTH
“The Sales staff are exceptional
91 Belmore street Yarrawonga
Lot 39 Lakeview Circut, Yarrawonga
Was $175,000 - Now $139,995
752m² Abuts Wetlands 5744 1331
Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 13th October, 2010 — 23
localrealestate.com.au near new
Privacy, convenience and a little luxury
This near new three bedroom unit has all the features you’d be looking for in a new home or to keep and tenant out until it’s time to cash in your super.
The main bedroom has a walk-in robe with ensuite and there are built in robes in the other bedrooms. The ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating service all bedrooms as well as the large, open kitchen/living area. Cap it all off with a dishwasher, a double sized shower recess with dual roses, double garage with remote door, private and enclosed yard and a convenient and quiet location. Contact Stockdale and Leggo today on 5744 3718 or visit the friendly team at Shop 2, 109 Belmore St, Yarrawonga.
Victoria and New South Wales DAVID R.J. MATHEWS
SOLICITOR VICTORIA & N.S.W.
Hargraves LL.B.,Solicitors B. Juris 16 Orr St Yarrawonga, Victoria 3730 03 5743 2666 F 03 5744 3938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue and yellow plants in honour of Girl Guides
B. Comm., LL.B.
David Mathews LL.B. The hardesT working agenTs on The border
sales 0438 078 852 0418 380 463 rentals 0459 443 718 109 belmore st Yarrawonga www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/yarrawonga
LL.B. (Hons), B.A., LL.M
1460 Murray Valley Hwy Bundalong 16th October at 11.00am on site
A sea of blue and yellow flowers has been planted across the Shire by Moira parks and gardens staff, as part of the 100 years of Girl Guides celebrations. A number of landscaped areas in Yarrawonga, Numurkah and Cobram were transformed into a bright blanket of blue and yellow in recognition of the milestone. Spring is a key planting time for Council’s parks and gardens staff, with a special order placed some time ago to ensure plenty of dazzling blue and yellow flowers were available for planting across the Shire. “It is great to have key areas throughout the Shire make such a bright and bold statement; they are certainly very eye
catching,” Councilor Alex Monk said. “This is one way Moira Shire Council can show its support for Girl Guides Australia. The Girl Guides movement was founded in 1910. Australia today boasts 30,000 members and belongs to a worldwide Guiding family which extends to 145 countries, with a membership of more than ten million. Councilor Wendy Buck said there are many girls and women who will be able to recall fond memories stemming from their involvement in Girl Guides. “To have blue and yellow flowers splashed throughout our major towns is fantastic and it recognises the impact Girl Guides has had on
many girls and women in our community,” Cr Buck said. Joan Thom of the Yarrawonga Girl Guides said Guides Victoria originally suggested the idea of planting the blue and yellow flowers in all the towns there are girl guides. “Each of the guiding regions wrote to their respective shire councils asking them to embrace the idea of the plantings,” Joan said. “I would like to thank the Moira Shire for getting behind the centenary of guiding in Australia.” Planting locations in Yarrawonga are the planter boxes along Belmore Street and the corner of Piper Street and Belmore Street.
Our Solicitors and Staff provide prompt personal service throughout your entire transaction
AUCTION 39 McLean Street Yarrawonga.
6th November at 11.00am on site
* 4 Bedroom home * Large lounge/living area * New carpets * Ducted heat/cool * Large enclosed yard * Central location
Open FOR InSpeCTIOn ThIS SaTuRday 16Th OCTObeR 10.30am TO 11am
• Wills & Probate
• Mortgage Money
• Family Law
• Court Appearances
1915 Boomahoomoonah East Rd Boomahnoomoonah 23rd October 11.00am on site * Three bedroom weather board home * 4.1 Hectares * Shedding/Yards * Great size dam Open FOR InSpeCTIOn ThIS SaTuRday 16Th OCTObeR 11.30am TO 12.00 nOOn
B.A., LL.B. (Hons)
Selling or Buying a Home or a Business
Open FOR InSpeCTIOn ThIS SaTuRday 16Th OCTObeR 10.30am – 11.00am
(03) 5743 2666
Kasey Brandi, Katelyn Mangan, Kaye Reeves, Joan Thom, Grace Whitelock and Meg Shiels of the Yarrawonga Girl Guides admire the yellow and blue flowers planted along Belmore Street in honour of 100 years of the Girl Guides.
* 3 bedroom transportable home * Set on 6 acres. * Shedding/cattleyards. * 20 Year contract with Optus, $7000 per annum/mobile communication tower.
Facsimile: (03) 5744 3938 email: email@example.com 16 Orr Street Yarrawonga
24 — Yarrawonga Chronicle, Wed. 13th October, 2010
Impressive home maintenance free
Price: $299,000 This bright impressively appointed three bedroom house will surprise you with size and features.
Polished timber floors introduce a spacious Caesar stone kitchen through to a large living room, two double bedrooms the master with en suite and WIR. The family bathroom is sparkling white and leads into the separate laundry. Outside you’ll discover a well positioned alfresco area
perfect for summer living. With the comfort of ducted heating and evaporative cooling this home will appeal to first home owners, investors and those seeking a maintenance free lifestyle close to our main street. Please call First National O’Meara Kennedy Real Estate for more information on 03 5744 1331 or visit our website www.okfn.com.au and view Property ID: 1381818 for more photos.
For Efficient & Professional Conveyancing Service when
BUYING OR SELLING Real estate Phone - Judy Milner
Milner Conveyancing Tel: 5744 3080 Mob: 0427 432 780 P.O. Box 635 Yarrawonga, VIC 3730 25 years conveyancing experience
M ember of the A ustralian I nstitute of C onveyancers
Let Col cut through the red tape to find you the best deal. We provide a FRee seRviCe to arrange a suitable finance package.
AUCTION SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 11.00AM (ON SITE) Col Brennan will make it easy • Constructions • Purchases • Investments • First Home Owners • Refinancing • Renovations
40.2Ha 100AC Mulwala – Barooga Road Rare small farm abutting State Forest and just 200 metres to popular Paddy’s Beach.
AvAiLAbLe 7 DAys
Call 0413 602 400 Fax: (03) 5744 2437
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Knowledge, Experience & Professionalism
• finance consultants •
Home Loan Advisory Service
Talinga is ideally suited to small scale cattle or sheep production whilst offering a quality country lifestyle 15kms from the twin towns of Yarrawonga/Mulwala and 20kms from Cobram/Barooga.
Featuring large four bedroom residence, handy size shed/workshop, S&D bore, seven paddocks (6 with troughs) and excellent fencing.
48 Belmore Street Yarrawonga PH:- 03 5744 3666 AH Rod Leslie:- 0419 355 319 Xavier Leslie:- 0409 324 037