We have the expertise to look after your winery.
Appearances are important. It may not seem like the most exciting aspect of your business, but the upkeep and improvement of your premises is important to your staff and customers. Programmed Property Services offers a range of distinct services designed to add value individually or as a packaged approach for your property presentation and upkeep needs. This includes painting and maintenance programmes, grounds and landscape management, as well as corporate imaging and signage services. We provide a broad range of property maintenance services through a directly employed workforce model based at over 40 branches throughout Australia and New Zealand. We aim to create value for our customers through innovative long term relationships that help drive our customersâ€™ business success. When it comes to caring for your winery assets, you can leave all the hard work to us.
Here are just some of the services we offer:
• Regular or on demand gardens and grounds maintenance.
• Maintenance Painting Programmes customised specifically to the needs of your property.
• Complete project management for all types of corporate imaging programmes.
• Flexible payment options, backed by our quality assurance guarantee.
• Development of corporate identification manuals.
• Development and implementation of grounds management plans. • Landscape master planning, design, construction and project management. • Water conservation and water management strategies. • Design and installation of efficient irrigation systems. • Aboricultural services including tree audits and maintenance.
• All types of interior and exterior painting projects. • Tank Washing. • Specialised finishes, ‘shut-down’ projects, emergency/out-of-hours, work and difficult access projects.
• Building identification and directional signage. • Site specific re-image artwork. • Web based image management. • Management of regulatory approvals. • National installation and service teams.
OUR CUSTOMER : LINDEMANS
Programmed has had a relationship with the Lindemans Karadoc winery for over 20 years.
After learning winemaking in Europe, Henry Lindeman planted his first vineyard in 1843 on his 330 acre property ‘Cawarra’ in the Hunter Valley. Over a century later, the Lindemans winery at Karadoc was built in 1973 to cater for the increasing demand. Today, Lindemans is owned by the Treasury Wine Estates.
Located near Mildura in Victoria, the Lindemans Winery at Karadoc is one of the largest wineries in the southern hemisphere. The winery is set on 350 vine-covered acres and this modern facility is responsible for crushing, storing and packaging millions of litres of wine annually. With such a vast, technologically advanced facility to maintain, a capable and reliable maintenance provider is of paramount importance at Lindemans Karadoc.
Programmed has had a relationship with the Lindemans Karadoc winery for over 20 years. The relationship has remained strong despite ownership changes, growth and expansion over the years. The ongoing maintenance programme includes activities such as regular washing of over 260 wine tanks and associated brine lines, painting wine tanks, painting catwalks, steelwork, interior and exterior paint maintenance, as well as clearing cobwebs and guttering.
With a combination of programmed and responsive maintenance works, Lindeman’s vast winemaking facility at Karadoc is kept to a consistently high standard of presentation.
PAINTING Manufacturing Telephone: 0800 620 911 firstname.lastname@example.org