Little Red Riding Hood
Assessment – Comprehension
1. Why was Little Red Riding Hood walking through the forest? 2. Look at paragraph 3.
Find and copy a word from the text that means ‘a present’.
3. Tick one. Before she went to her grandmother’s house …
(a) Little Red Riding Hood picked flowers.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood went back home.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood lived happily ever after.
4. The three main characters in the text are .
5. Find and copy four words that begin every fairy tale.
6. An axe is used for:
eating. 1 mark
moving a bicycle.
7. Do you think Little Red Riding Hood will walk in the forest by herself again? Yes / No Explain your answer.
Total for this page
Reading – Comprehension and Word Reading