Masonic Village's Home Health & Home Care Services HOME CARE
You may request services on an hourly, daily, regular or temporary basis. After an initial assessment and consultation for care/ safety needs, we will tailor a plan to bring the services you need to your doorstep. Home care services are not covered by Medicare, but are paid privately.
Personalized services include skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and home health aides. Home health care is provided based on a physician referral and is a benefit covered by Medicare and many other insurances.
Home Care Services may include:
• Taking care of pets, plants, mail, etc., while you’re away
• Transportation to/from medical or
Specialty Home Health Services include:
• Post-surgical care & wound care • Joint replacement program • Disease management (congestive
heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, stroke, diabetes)
• • • •
Help with preparing for company Assistance with shopping/running errands Cleaning out closets, basement, garage Doing laundry, dishes and other household chores
• Providing around-the-clock companionship • Handling meal planning and preparation • Assistance with hygiene care
• Medication, pain and Coumadin management • Fall prevention and safe at home program • Catheters, tracheostomy care and ostomy care
• • • •
Cardiac care and education Oxygen therapy & antibiotic therapy Chemotherapy proficient nurses 24-hour on-call nursing support
Learn about all Masonic Village's home and community-based services! HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES INFORMATION SESSION: Thursday, June 20, at 9 a.m. Location: Louis Eisenlohr Building