SW Park Pl
3. New trailhead parking on Fischer Lane for Footbridge Over Burnside. 4. Shuttle, school bus, ride share and passenger drop-off moved to Lot C. Requires a new entrance just north of the TriMet MAX Station and new layout for the existing parking lot.
SW Jeff er so n St
5. Short-term accessible parking and drop-off in the Gardens to replace the existing tennis courts.
SW Sh e
Kin gs to
To Goose Hollow / SW Jefferson St MAX
6. Surface parking lot at soccer field to replace on-street parking on lower SW Sherwood and SW Kingston Ave. Approx 170 spaces. 7. South Entry Garden Plaza and auto and ride share drop-off zone in Lot B. 8. When Portland Children’s Museum relocates, a new parking lot adjacent to Lot A will allow the number of existing spaces in the South Entry Zone to be maintained, and will provide access to the Museum’s nature play area, Outdoor Adventure, which will become a public amenity.
lvd wB e i v SW Fair SW
2. Paid parking and improvements to existing trailhead parking areas on SW Kingston; close informal parking areas not associated with trails or connected to sidewalks.
To Kings Hill / SW Salmon St MAX
Int’l Rose Test Garden
1. Parking and shuttle turnaround at Stevens Pavilion for Hoyt Arboretum.
Portland Japanese Garden
ay en W d r St e Ga
Ln SW Fis c her
SW Kingston Ave
W Burnsid er Dr Tichn
K t gh ni
World Forestry Center
Lot A Expanded Lot A
Phase 1 Parking Phase 2 Parking
Phase 3 Parking
2800’ 1400’ 700’ WASHINGTON PARK MASTER PLAN UPDATE - DRAFT, NOVEMBER 2017