Advantages of Wordpress Web Design
Most of the people have a misconception that, to create an online business presence they need to have lots of money with them. But this is not true when you go for wordpress web development. Wordpress is one the most widely used content management system which helps in creating winsome blogs and fully functional websites and that too without investing much money. Moreover, it is so easy and comfortable to work with.
Advantages of Wordpress web design: 1) Customization At present, numbers of free WordPress templates are available on the Internet. You can easily find them on search engines. From there, you can select the template of your choice and can download the zipped files to your desktop. After unzipping the files, upload them to the theme folder on the server. Once you are done with this, login to your admin panel and go to settings in order to select your favorite theme. The new theme will be displayed on your site after your refresh the web page.
2) Easy maintenance From admin panel you can make all the required changes on your blog or site. You can add, edit or delete blog posts and that too without any knowledge of HTML.
3) Search engine friendly Wordpress provides search engine plug-ins which allows you to create optimized title and description tags for your content. Every time you publish a new post, WordPress automatically gives alert to search engines about the latest publication.
4) RSS feeds In addition, enabling a web developer to enhance the popularity of website using WordPress becomes feasible with the RSS feed integrated into all WordPress websites. Maximum website systems do not create RSS feed automatically, while WordPress can carry out RSS feed itself.
5) Interactivity Wordpress design allows visitors to provide their feedback in the form of comments on your blog posts and also subscribe to your RSS feeds. You can also promote your blog posts through social media interaction by putting social media buttons on the web pages.
6) Multiple plug-ins WordPress also provides number of plug-ins and themes that helps in enhancing the capability of WordPress CMS. When we talk about WordPress plug-in system, it helps the user of website to access and work on it with complete ease. Along with its user friendly attribute, it also allows WordPress developers to utilize maximum number of plug-ins, without any kind of manual code entry.
Using WordPress for creating blogs or websites is beneficial as it saves your time and money as well. Also, it can be easily customized and maintained. By PixelCrayons:http://www.pixelcrayons.com/
Published on Mar 17, 2011
Most of the people have a misconception that, to create an online business presence they need to have lots of money with them...