PROV’L. LEGAL OFFICE SERVICES
NOTARIZATION OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS LIKE THE STATEMENT OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES, CONTRACTS, MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT AND THE LIKE.
: Transactions of the Provincial Government of Ilocos Norte
: Any valid identification document, passport or residence certificate
: Mondays to Friday (except holidays) 8:00 o’clock AM – 5:00 o’clock PM
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE Step 1
What the Client Does Presents the document to be notarized and identification document available.
What the Office Does - Verifies the authenticity of the document.
How long will it takes 2 mins.
- Checks the identification document presented.
- Presents the document to the Provincial Legal Officer
- If the document is in order, puts a docket number/s and records it in the notarial book at the same time.
- Accompanies the client to the Office of the Provincial Legal Officer for the process of subscribing and being sworn in by the Notary Public.
- Puts the notary seal in the document/s
-Releases the notarized document.