PGI and imeet marketing: Brainstorm / Concepts
V 1 â€” April 2012
Messaging goals Promote iMeet as an enterprise afflilation with CX • Display ads • Landing page • Facebook / Twitter • Internal Ad space • Email
Specific Targets (email) • Pro/Guru account owners • High Group Usage • Groups with 4+* users
iMeet current marketing
iMeet digital presence • Display ads • Google Sponsored Search • Internal Ad space • Email • Youtube • Facebook • Twitter
social media presence
2,471 Tweets 1,241 Following 1,672 Followers
316 Subscribers 1,012,697 total views Joined May 11th, 2006
1,647 Likes 21 Talking about
improve your face value Idea: The value of our interactions increase dramatically when it’s face-to-face.
• Faster collaboration • Direct communication
Comparable campaigns: Apple FaceTime
• Better understanding • Remove barriers to working remotely • Promoting more human interaction
• iMeet video chat makes working together a human experience. • You’ll never have to read between the lines again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yatSAEqNL7k
Work at the speed of Now Idea: Anything less than real-time isn’t efficient enough for modern day collaboration.
• Email is antiquated technology • Get what you need when you need it
Comparable campaigns: AT&T 4G LTE
• A delay can have a domino effect • Efficiency is dependant on timeliness
• iMeet keeps you in the now with real-time conference chat. • Don’t let slow email get in the way of getting things done. • Be there when things happen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qc_nmSUGQ
Put the humanity back into collaboration Idea: We work better together when we can feel like can comunicate naturally.
• Lost in digital translation • Coworkers are people, not just
Comparable campaigns: Geico Robot Daycare
• We work better when communcation is as natural as possible
• Put the “Team” back in Teamwork. • Reclaim our communcation from the machines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qc_nmSUGQ
the closest you can be to there Idea: With real-time video chat, no distance can limit collaboration — conference calls just don’t cut it anymore.
• Be present anywhere/anytime • Distance is no limit for working together
Comparable campaigns: iMeet “Time to Start Over”
• Working remotely shouldn’t have to be a painful experience
• Work with people instead of against a conference call. • Be “There” from anywhere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCTaCBZSupI&list =PL3FE4F0E1F7314661&index=3&feature=plpp_video