SEASON ON TICKETS
ONE CLUB. ONE SEASON. ONE TEAM.
WHERE’S YOUR SEAT?
WE OWN THE WEST
BE A PART OF THE PANTHERS PRIDE IN 2013
Season 2012 has been a year of change at the Penrith Panthers. It needed to be. We have a clearly defined vision on how we want our club to look in future years. In keeping with these ideals, we have formulated strategies on a number of levels, to deliver to our area a world-class sporting organisation of which we can all be proud. ons n Naturally, with all change, tough decisions have had to be made. We will not back away from challenges. We will be relentless in our pursuit of excellence. We will not compromise our values. Alll e decisions are based on what we believe h he to be the best long-term interests of the Panthers. This club will look very different in years to come. What has impressed me during season 2012, just as much as the strength and tenacity of our players, is the unwavering support of the Panthers’ fans. I believe our true fans understand the course we have taken. Our players take great comfort in seeing our loyal members in the grandstands at home and away games, loud and proud, flying the Penrith colours and cheering us on. There has also been a lot of talk the past 12 months about other codes flexing their muscles in Western Sydney. We have no fear of competition. We believe that with the continued support of Panthers members like you, this will always be a rugby league heartland. We’ve got some exciting new talent heading to Penrith in the new season. They will join an NRL side made up of players dedicated to our club. We have made a strong commitment to our increased and continued investment in Junior Rugby League in Western Sydney. Our aim is to ensure our Penrith junior representative teams and our NYC
team are always competitive and full of potential NRL players for the Panthers. Stick with us. As we head into this exciting new phase for our club, I need you and all our Season Ticket holders to join us and be a part of the pride, by renewing your pass now. Members are a key part of this club’s y in anticipation of future and I thank you o support. s p t your
PHIL PH L GOULD O D Member No. 1912 Executive General Manager Rugby League Penrith District Rugby League Football Club
BENEFITS & INCLUSIONS
FOR 2013 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
• Member sticker†
• Entrance to all 12 Panthers home games*
• Member calendar†
• Panthers Leagues Club Membership
• Merchandise Discounts
• Exclusive Season Ticket E-newsletter (current email addresses must be provided). • Access to after-game functions
• Member keyring†
JUNIORS As Panthers Club Membership is for people over 18, Junior Members will
• Priority purchase for major Rugby League games
receive a 2013 Junior Season Ticket Holder sticker, and a ‘Go the Mighty Panthers’ song card.
• Chance to win $200 at each home game
*Not included in Out- of-Towner and Non-Ticketed
and $5000 at the last home game of the 2013 season, courtesy of ABCOE.#
Seating Options. Out-of-Towner receives 1 Home game ticket of choice and 1 Away game ticket of choice.
• Access to Season Ticket-only events which will be emailed to holders • Season Ticket Cap • Season Ticket Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Terms and Conditions Apply
Received on renewal/purchase of Panthers Leagues Club Membership. Keyrings available only while stocks last.
IMPORTANT DATES 10TH SEPTEMBER - 2013 RENEWAL PERIOD BEGINS The Renewal Period offers existing 2012 Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to renew their seat prior to public sale.
15TH NOVEMBER - RENEWAL PERIOD ENDS All 2012 Season Ticket holders must have renewed their seat by this date. All seats not renewed by 15 November will be released to existing Season Ticket holders wishing to move seats and new Season Ticket holders for 2013.
21ST NOVEMBER- ALL 2013 UNALLOCATED SEATS RELEASED FOR PURCHASE View available seating at Panthers Leagues Club reception and have seats allocated, tickets printed and inclusions collected immediately. Online and phone purchases also available.* *Season Tickets and inclusions for all online and phone sales will be ready for collection from Panthers Leagues Club reception 72 hours after purchase.
CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Show your support in comfort and style
Support the Panthers from wherever you are in the world!
Watch all 12 home games from your personally reserved seat in the Grandstand at Centrebet Stadium. Ticket holders can choose between the Grandstand seats on the East (Nepean Square) or West (Panthers Leagues Club) side of the stadium.
For supporters who live more than 90 kilometres from Penrith, an Out- ofTowner Season Ticket lets you show your true colours from afar. The flexibility to choose two Home games and one Away game of your choice makes the Out-ofTowner Season Ticket a popular choice for Panthers fans.
CATEGORY 2 Show your support close to all the action Secure your own reserved seat to watch all 12 home games in the terraces at Centrebet Stadium. Choose either the East or West side and be close enough to hear the on-field action. Prime seating, Category 2 is also the place to sit if you want to see yourself on TV.
CATEGORY 3 Show your support on the hill Panthers fans who prefer to roam free or pull up a blanket and watch the footy with the family, will enjoy our Category 3 Season Tickets. Choose between the family-friendly, alcohol-free North end, close to Kids Corner, or the South end of the stadium under the score board. Category 3 unreserved seating is also available in the Eastern Terrace on a first-in basis.
NON-TICKETED Can’t get to a game? You can still be a ‘Part of the Pride’ For those Panthers fans who can’t get to a game, the Non-ticketed package allows you all the inclusions and benefits of a Season Ticket apart from game access.
WE OWN THE WEST! So come on Panthers fans, be a part of the Panthers pride in 2013. Show your support and get some black on your back by becoming a Season Ticket Holder TODAY!
CATEGORY 1 CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 3 ALCOHOL FREE ZONE
* Out-of-Towner Season Ticket holders receive two tickets to Home games of their choice and one ticket to an Away game of their choice. Non-Ticketed Package is for Panthers fans who cannot get to a game, includes all Season Ticket benefits and inclusions apart from access to games.
10TH SEPTEMBER - 15TH NOVEMBER RENEWAL PERIOD
• In person at Panthers Leagues Club reception • Online at www.penrithpanthers.com.au • Phone the Season Ticket team on 02 4720 5575. • When renewing your existing 2012 season ticket, in person, at Panthers Leagues Club you will have your 2013 Season Ticket printed and receive all your Season Ticket inclusions on the spot!*
• If you wish to change your 2012 seat allocation for the 2013 season, simply renew your 2012 seat and note your seat change request on your application form. Your request will be first priority for us when reallocating seats after the renewal period ends. Your 2013 Season Ticket and inclusions can be collected at Panthers Leagues Club after the 21st November. *Your 2012 Season Ticket and photographic ID must be presented as proof of 2012 Seat Allocation. Please phone 02 4720 5575 if you have lost this.
• Renew online and by phone and collect your 2013 Season Ticket and inclusions 72 hours after purchase.*
AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT RENEW YOUR EXISTING 2012 SEAT BY THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER! PLEASE SEE OUR 5 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN OPTION FOR RENEWING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY!
21ST NOVEMBER TICKETS ON SALE SELECT YOUR OWN SEAT At 9am on the 21st November all 2012 seats not renewed become available for purchase to all! For the first time Panthers fans can select their own seats when purchased at Panthers Leagues Club reception. Come in and view the available seating and have your seat allocated, Season Ticket printed and collect your inclusions on the spot!* *Phone & online sales also available.
GET IN QUICK & TAKE YOUR PICK!
IMPORTANT NOTES & CHANGES
Our Season Ticket prices have increased for the first time in six years. While this is regrettable, after serious consideration, this was implemented with the view to maintaining the club’s future financial viability. • The cut-off for existing 2012 renewals for the 2013 Season is 15th November. This will be strictly enforced. To retain your 2012 seat you must renew by the 15th November. • Payment Plans are available: - Five month payment plan available for Renewing Season Ticket Holders only. Please note, renewals close on the 15th of November. Instalment dates
- Three month payment plans available for all new Season Ticket applicants. Instalment dates are: Date of Purchase, 30th January & 28th February 2013. • Please renew/purchase your 2013 Season Ticket prior to renewing your Panthers Leagues Club Membership • To renew your 2012 Seat for the 2013 Season you must provide evidence of your seat allocation. Evidence of 2012 Seat Allocation is your 2012 Season Ticket. If lost, please contact us. • All Western Terrace bays are now Category 2 allocated seating. Bay 6 of the Black Hole is also now a Category 2 allocated bay.
are: Date of Renewal, followed by 30th November, December and January, with the final payment due on the 28th February.
CONTACT YOUR SEASON TICKET TEAM BY PHONING 02 4720 5575 IN PERSON AT PANTHERS LEAGUES CLUB BETWEEN 10AM - 4PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY BY EMAIL FOOTBALLMEMBERSHIP@PANTHERS.COM.AU