Page 5

Cash payments should not be made by post. Cheques should be made payable to Pembrokeshire College. Fees over £400? Instalment payments can be made and must be discussed in full with a member of the Finance Team by calling 01437 753 342. A minimum deposit of 25% should be paid prior to enrolment by card, cash, standing Llun gan fyfyriwr y Coleg: Ayse Ozdemir: Photo by College student order or direct debit. Please note, if direct debits or an agreed payment is missed all credit facilities will stop. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have The course cost is for the total number of adequate funds in place to commence weeks shown. Some courses run for more your studies and to enter into a payment than one year, in which case another fee agreement with Pembrokeshire College. would be payable in subsequent years.

Course Cost

Exam fees and awarding body registration fees are included in the cost of each course, unless marked otherwise. Any exam re-sits thereafter will be payable at the relevant fee. Some courses may require you to buy equipment and materials or pay additional workshop fees. You will be given details and asked to pay any additional costs on enrolment to the course. These costs are exempt from any concessionary offers. Learners from outside the EU should contact the International Office directly on 01437 753 183 to determine fees payable. How do I pay? Payment can be made by cash, cheque, bankers draft, postal order, debit or credit card and online. Instalment payments are available on selected courses over £400.

Would I be eligible for financial support? For further information, contact the Learner Contact Centre on 01437 753 134/3, email or visit our website for more information

Apply Most courses can be booked and paid for online. Some courses may require you to attend an information session before you can enrol. Our courses are managed by several departments within the College: •

• What if my employer is paying? Please complete full employer name and address details on the enrolment form. Should your employer decline payment then you will become responsible for the fees in full.

Refunds What happens if I change my mind, will I be eligible for a refund? See our Fee Refund Policy below (For Higher Education courses please refer to our Finance Department 01437 753 343/2): • College cancels course - full refund • Student cancels place giving 5 or more days notice - full refund (prior to course starting) • Student cancels place giving less than 5 days notice - full refund less £25 enrolment charge (prior to course

starting) Student withdraws after attending up to 4 sessions - credit note less £25 enrolment charge Student withdraws after first 4 sessions and course duration is greater than four sessions - no refund.

For main College courses - contact our admissions team on Freephone 0800 9 776 788 For Workbased courses call: • 01437 753 445 for Hospitality • 01437 753 141 for Health, Social & Childcare • 01437 753 152 for Business & Technology For STEP & REACH Community courses - book online at or call 01437 753 139/206

Do I need to provide proof of identity? To be officially enrolled at the College, you are required to bring one of the following forms of identification with you: • Driver’s Licence (full or provisional) • Bank Card/Credit Card • National Insurance (NI) Card • Birth Certificate • Passport


2016/17 Part-time Courses  

Cyrsiau Rhan-amser

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you