BTEC HIGHER NATIONALS eLearning for Business
Enrich the experience … Extend the reach BTEC HN eLearning for Business is an exciting new platform from Pearson that offers a range of online planning, teaching and learning resources which empower: • Learners to engage with dynamic, flexible learning materials, meaning they can work in their own time – and at their own pace – whenever, and wherever, it suits their needs • Tutors to optimise their teaching time by minimising administration, connect individually with every student, and save valuable preparation time.
Learning resources include:
Teaching resources include:
• eBooks and integrated core readings
• Enrolment and student tracking
Interactive learning tools
Planning & delivery
• interactive exercises with immediate feedback • self-assessment questions to check and measure progress • ‘real world’ examples to provide meaningful context in multi media formats
• Teaching plans • Introductory course materials • Suggested in-class activities • PowerPoint slides • Case studies • Suggested discussion points
Student interaction online
• Discussion and chat forums for students to debate key questions • Collaborative working tools to share ideas and resources
• Sample unit assignments • Topic review quizzes • Assessment and gradebook tools
Which units can I buy? You can subscribe to the following core units for BTEC Higher National eLearning in Business. Please note that only the first four units are available in HNC and HND, whilst the remaining four units are only available in HND.
Core units 1. Business Environment 2. Managing Financial Resources and Decisions 3. Organisations and Behaviour 4. Marketing Principles 5. Business Decision Making 6. Aspects of Contract and Negligence in Business 7. Business Strategy 8. Research Project
How long does the subscription last? Your subscription lasts for 3 years and activates from the first time you access BTEC HN eLearning. It expires 3 calendar years after first access date.
To discuss our HN eLearning package, book a demonstration or purchase a subscription, please contact your Edexcel local representative.
Australasia and Southeast Asia
Middle East and North Africa
Find out more at www.pearsonfe.co.uk/hn-elearning