software designed by you:
PearlPlus is our very latest incarnation of Pearl software. Pearl has had a complete rewrite based on the considerable and welcomed feedback we have received from practices, that is why we say ‘Software designed by you!’ - because it really is! • Patient records - with clear markers
• Charting facilities - second to none!
• Financial reports - full set now available
• Additional facilities - it’s easier to find patients
• Traditional diary - with versatile features
• 3 patient contact options
Clear patient records
markers on the patient record show: owes money or... in credit has a medical condition has future appointments booked failed to attend last appointment new appointments have been disabled We can also have a â€˜sticky noteâ€™ attached to the patient record that pops up whenever the record is accessed. Two user defined fields can be added for your own practice use.
The second tab on the patient record shows all the transactions for that patient
The second tab on the patient record shows all the transactions for that patient. Quick buttons allow billing windows, payment windows etc. Receipts can be printed full page, half page, on a card printer, on email, by text or merged with your own MS Word template. You can add your logo to receipt printouts. Buttons grey out when they are not appropriate. A built in debt chasing system will chase payments, it will send out increasing severe debt chasing letters at decreasing intervals in time completely automatically!
A full set of financial reports are available • Banking report • Practitioner receipts (between two dates) • Patient statements • Debtors and creditors report at a specified date • Daily receipt totals to be fed into accounting systems
• Invoicing reports for invoice driven accounting • Debt chasing letters (wording may be altered) • Hygienist commission report (reward dentist for referrals to your hygienist)
A traditional diary is available
See the patient’s old, future, failed to attend and cancelled appointments
A full set of financial reports are available Some of the features include: • Setting the practice diary slot size (5 min, 10 min or 15 min sizes) • Masking out lunch, coffee breaks (see the 1:00 - 2:00 lunch break in blue) • Masking out user defined time periods (see the 3:00 - 4:00 staff meeting in pale yellow) • Defining the practice treatment item list, default time and colour (green RCT appointment)
• Masks can operate between two dates We can easily see the patient’s old, future, failed to attend and cancelled appointments:Facilities are available to quickly ‘find diary slots’, book family recalls, move appointments, jump set numbers of days in the diary etc.
Quick buttons allow billing windows etc.
Appointments can be printed full page, half page, on a card printer, on email, by text or merged with your own MS Word template. You can add your logo to appointment printouts. The charting facilities in PearlPlus are second to none!
If the baseline chart has already been completed then:1. Chart the defects 2. Chart the proposal (and produce an estimate for the patient) 3. Tick items as you complete them (and bill them)
If a new patient arrives then:1. Chart the baseline (including defects) 2. Chart the proposal 3. Tick items as you complete them (and bill them)
A full set of financial reports are available • Treatment plan created automatically as you chart proposed items (The above treatment plan only shows a 2 surface composite DI on UR3 because the cavity and decayed filling on LR4 have not yet been proposed)
• An estimate that can be merged with MS Word to produce exactly what you want
• See clinical notes on the same tab
• Rub out mistakes on a single tooth symbol or all teeth symbols
• Create ‘auto-text’ to allow rapid creation of clinical notes • User defined prices for plan patients as well as purely private patients • User defined items can be added to treatment plan
• Full charting symbols as taught to dental nurses • Click on tooth to see charting symbols to select from
• Quick buttons for edentulous and deciduous marking • Audit trail of who did what and when
Contact the patient in 3 ways text message, email and MS Word mailmerge
• Six point periodontal assessment
• Find patients with no future appointments
• Soft tissue analysis
• Lots of easy to use filtering to allow you to locate those normally hard to find groups of patients
• Medical warnings • Find patients who have not responded to recall
And now the best part! You can use Pearl on as many PCs within the practice as you wish, we charge by the number of surgeries not the number of PCs. The price includes the license for the software, all future upgrades and technical support, telephone, email and remote access.
fresher training can be done on-line with you because our support operatives can, with your permission, remotely access your PC with you and show you the facilities you wish to explore. At any time you may cancel your Pearl agreement by stopping your direct debit or asking us to stop it for you, there is no contractual period. All practices in the UK will have to pay VAT on the above prices.
Practice with 1 surgery
£39 per month
Call us to arrange installation date on 0800 027 2406
Practice with 2 surgeries
£57 per month
Practices outside the UK
Practice with 3 surgeries
£75 per month
Practice with 4 surgeries
£93 per month
Practice with 5 or more surgeries
£111 per month
Training must be done using our training demonstrations, downloaded instructions, manual and remote access to one of your PCs. There is no charge for this as it is part of our normal support process. We can only provide software to English speaking practices. Our support at present is Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm United Kingdom time. Payments are made via a PayPal business subscription in GPB. At any time you may cancel your Pearl agreement by stopping your PayPal subscription, there is no contractual period.
Practices in the UK There is a one off charge of £275 to install Pearl at your practice and train you and your staff to get the best out of the software. We can also transfer data, free of charge, from most existing dental practice management systems, plan provider systems and from information provided by the Dental Practice Board itself. Payments are made by direct debit which must be signed after installation and training, a cheque for £275 + VAT is also due at this time. Re-
Telephone Support Line Information Line
0116 275 9995 or 0116 275 9997 0800 027 2046 or 0116 275 9995
Email Support Information Managing Director
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Address Sycamore Lodge | 69 Enderby Road | Blaby Leicester | LE8 4GD | United Kingdom
There is no VAT applicable to UK service exports. Call us on or +(44)116 275 9995 or +(44)800 027 2406. Alternatively, if you have Skype on your PC enter ‘bhaltd’ on your Skype dialer to make a free Skype to Skype call.