Butterscotch Peanut Butter- A Healthy and Nutritious Spread In A Tasty Butterscotch Flavor
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Spread Nutrition: Serving Size 2 Tbsp (28g), Amt per serving: Calories 152, Fat Cal 96, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (16% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 24mg (1% DV), Total Carb 10g (3% DV), Fiber 1g, (4% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV) , Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Peanuts, butterscotch [sugar, nonfat milk, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm kernel and soybean oil), palm kernel oil, corn- starch, artificial flavors, salt, palm oil, soy lecithin, artificial colors (yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 2 lake)]
Product Description For Your Sweet Tooth! If you like butterscotch, prepare to be in LOVE. This unique Butterscotch Peanut Butter spread is ideal for spoon scooping, ice cream, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, and any other excuse you can think of that leads you back to the jar! One thin swipe of heaven across your morning bagel!
Published on Mar 22, 2013
For Your Sweet Tooth! If you like butterscotch, prepare to be in LOVE. This unique Butterscotch Peanut Butter spread is ideal for spoon scoo...