Concrete Pave Stones
The Uni-Anchorlock with its unique "L" shape and indented geometry, is unsurpassed in structural performance. Large paving ® projects using Uni-Anchorlock are mechanically installed for an efficient installation. Used on numerous United States and international paving projects, this product provides superior load transfer and resistance to horizontal creep. Intended for mechanical ® placement, the Uni-Anchorlock provides unmatched speed of installation making it one of the most cost effective mechanically placed paving products today. COMPOSITION AND MANUFACTURE ® Uni-Anchorlock is made from a “no slump” concrete mix. Made under extreme pressure and high frequency vibrations, Uni-Anchorlock® has a compressive strength greater than 8000 psi, a water absorption maximum of 5% and will meet or exceed ASTM C-936. Note: Requires modifying the ASTM C 140 - Paver Annex A4 - “The test specimen shall be 60 ± 3 mm thick and, if necessary, cut to a specimen size having a Height/Thickness (width) [H/T] aspect ratio of 0.6 ± 0.1
INSTALLATION 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Backfill and level with dense graded aggregate base material as directed by Site Engineer/Architect/Landscape Architect.
APPLICATIONS Port / Container Yards • Major Urban Street Paving Crosswalks • Parking Lots • Freight Terminals PRODUCT INFORMATION Uni-Anchorlock® Nominal Dimensions 4 1/4" W x 8 3/4" L* 109mm x 222mm Height/Thickness 80mm = 3 1/8"* Wt./Stone 13 lbs. Stones/Sq. Ft. 2.47 Stones/Pallet 208 Approx. Wt./Pallet 2,700 lbs.** Sq. Ft./Pallet 84 Product Number 178
2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-1 1/8 in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
120mm = 4 3/4"* 19.5 lbs. 2.47 156 3,042 lbs.** 63 177
*Fractional dimensions are nominal. ** Does NOT include 50 lbs. for wooden Pallet. Not available in all markets
3. Install Uni-Anchorlock® with nominal joints approximately 1/8 in. (3mm) in width.
4. Where required, cut pavers with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges. 5. Tamp pavers with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade to grade and free of movement. 6. Spread sand to 1/8 in. (3mm) thickness over entire paving area. 7. Make one more pass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
TYPICAL CROSS SECTION OF CONCRETE PAVER INSTALLATION Sand-Filed Joints Pave Stones
Note: Colors are shown as accurately as possible in brochures & samples, but due to the nature of the product, regional color differences and variables in print reproduction, colors may not match exactly. For best results in maintaining color consistency, pavers must be installed from several cubes at a time. Efflorescence, a whitish, powder-like deposit, may appear on concrete pavers. This is a natural occurrence in any concrete product and will usually wear off over time.
www.pavestone.com © 2011 by Pavestone Company. All Rights Reserved. , Creating Beautiful Landscapes™ are trademarks of the Pavestone Company. Uni-Anchorlock® is a registered trademark of, and manufactured under license from, F. von Langsdorff Lic. Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
• Atlanta, GA: • Austin/San Antonio, TX: • Boston, MA: • Cartersville, GA • Charlotte, NC: • Cincinnati, OH: • Colorado Springs, CO: • Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX: • Denver, CO: • Hagerstown, MD
(770) (512) (508) (770( (704) (513) (719) (817) (303) (240)
306-9691 558-7283 947-6001 607-3345 588-4747 474-3783 322-0101 481-5802 287-3700 420-3780
• • • • • •
Houston, TX: Kansas City, MO: Las Vegas, NV: New Orleans, LA: Phoenix, AZ: St. Louis/ Cape Girardeau,MO: • Sacramento/ Winters, CA:
(281) (816) (702) (985) (602)
391-7283 524-9900 221-2700 882-9111 257-4588
(573) 332-8312 (530) 795-4400
PLEASE CHECK WITH A PAVESTONE REPRESENTATIVE FOR AVAILABILITY.
ICPI Charter Member
UNI-GROUP U.S.A. Manufacturers of UNI Paving Stones
SKU# CM 064v4 07/11
8. Sweep and remove surplus joint material. Complete installation & specification details are available by contacting your Pavestone Company Sales Representative.