E L E C T R O N I C
M E S S A G E
C E N T E R S
electronic message centers
Visibility is crucial to the success of every business and organization. Communicating to the public in a timely manner can be key. Parvin-Clauss Sign Company can help. Electronic Message Centers can bring your Banners
message to prospects and customers daily. This is the latest in technological imaging
that is not only timely but effective and cost efﬁcient.
The talented team of sales and design professionals at Parvin-Clauss can provide you
Time & Temp Units
with a landmark sign that communicates your products and services to the community.
Scoreboards Construction Signs LED Displays
Take advantage of your prime location with on premise advertising. With an Electronic Message Center you can keep your message current and in front of everyone who
Site Surveys Design Services Channel Letters Neon
1. Mount Assisi Academy 5’x8 ½’ illuminated sign cabinet with 3’x8 ½’ EMC
Advertising costs can be high and don’t always get your name in front of the customer.
passes by your organization, with a stronger impact than direct mail or telemarketing. Achieve your greatest impact with an Electronic Message Center. At Parvin-Clauss Sign Company, your image is our priority.
2. Norridge Park District 18’ pylon sign with 2 ½’x8’ two line EMC
3. Habetler Bowl 4. Harris Bank 7’x11’ 25’ pylon illuminated three sign with two sided pylon sign line EMC with 2 ½’x10’ two line EMC
5. Wheaton Sport 6. Home of Life Center M.B. Church 6’x10’ 24’x10’ double illuminated sign face pylon cabinet with with internally single line EMC illuminated sign cabinet
7. First Nations Bank Illuminated sign face with aluminum pole cover and double face 2 ½’x10’ EMC
8. Antioch Golf 9. Liberty Club Bank Full color EMC 4’x18’ two with illuminated line EMC sign cabinet and brick/limestone base
“ From the ﬁrst phone call to Parvin-Clauss Sign Company to the ﬁnal installation of our new Message Center, the project team at Parvin-Clauss provided and delivered on its every promise and commitment. Thank you for making our Message Center something our participants of the Norridge Park District are proud to have on display as the residents enter our park facilities.”
165 Tubeway Drive, Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 [p] 630/510-2020 [f] 630/510-2074 www.parvinclauss.com