MUMBAI | DUBAI
Top 7 Most Effective Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
When you wake up every morning, do you notice hair on your pillow? If there only a few strands, then there’s no problem, but if you find too many hair on the pillow, then you’re suffering from hair loss problem. Let’s take a look at some of the most effective hair care tips that will help in preventing your hair loss problem.
1. Coconut Oil Coconut oil is a standout amongst the best natural treatments for balding. By using coconut oil for massage on your scalp, you can enhance the hair development. The oil gives the required moisture and expels impurities from the skin.
2. Amla Or Indian Gooseberry Vitamin C and other antioxidants are excessively found in Amla. Therefore, this can treat a considerable measure of medical problems. You can set up a solution by squeezing the juice an Amla or you can utilise Amla powder also. You can likewise squeeze an Amla and blend its juice with 2 spoons of lemon juice. After that, you need to apply the mixture on the scalp. Leave it to get absorbed in the skin and then wash it with lukewarm water after half an hour.
3. Eggs Eggs are really very rich in minerals and proteins, and they are a perfect choice to treat baldness. Make a mixture by using 1 egg white with 1 spoon of olive oil, and after that apply it on the head. Allow the mixture on the scalp and do its job for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water and high quality shampoo.
4. Acupressure This old technique enhances hair development. You can try Acupressure treatment at an expert, or do it yourself at home with the help of educational videos that show how to do it. It has hardly any side effects and can prove beneficial for your condition.
5. Healthy Diet To achieve the best hair development, you might need to eat an excellent diet. You require protein that can stimulate the development of your hair. Beside this, food items, for example, fruits, fish, milk, red meat, cheese, grains and beans should be in your diet plan.
6. Iron Baldness might also occur due to iron deficiency in your body. To increase the iron in your body, you need to eat fish, red meat, chicken, spinach, eggs, pulses and food items with high iron content.
7. Cover Your Head Too much exposure to extreme heat, dust, pollution and humidity can also speed up the process of hair loss. Therefore, when you step outdoors, you need to ensure that your hair is properly covered, especially in summers and rainy season.
Bonus Tip: Are your hair falling at a quick rate and you think that natural hair care remedies are of no use now? No need to get sad because hair transplant in India is an amazing option you still have that can get hair back on your scalp. With hair transplant treatment, you can look young and handsome within a few months.
MUMBAI | DUBAI Mumbai Address
401, Bldng 2, Kamdhenu CHS, 1st cross lane, Lokhandwala, Andheri W. Mumbai 400053, INDIA.
Business Bay-Dubai 1401, ETA star Tower, Al manara, Opp JW Marriott Marquis, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Phone No +91 93200 48601 +91 22 42648141
For Appointment Call: 91 9892343764
Published on Jan 14, 2017
Hair loss is a problem which affects millions of people all around the world. Even in India, millions of men and women are affected from hai...