Bunnell Family Wine Bar
SOUP • SIDE • SALAD Chef’s Soup roasted bell pepper & tomato bisque bowl $8 cup $5 •
Toasted Baguette with olive oil and salt and pepper $4 compound butter with herbs from the garden $2 •
* Chef’s Appetizer crispy pan-fried oysters with spicy remoulade $12 •
Charred Romaine Salad freshly shaved parmigiano reggiano and hand torn croutons $6 •
Market Salad roasted vegetables, mozzarella perles leafy greens and balsamic vinaigrette $8 •
Goat Cheese Gratin Italian herbs toasted baguette $8 •
Chef’s Choice Antipasto Platter ~ for two ~ cheese, olives, cured meat, vegetables and toasted baguette $19 •
Pesto pesto sauce, pulled roasted chicken pine nuts, oil cured black olives, goat cheese full $18 half $12 recommended: Rhône Chorus Flight •
Viva Italia spicy tomato sauce, basil leaf, fresh mozzarella full $14 half $9 recommended: 2010 Sangiovese •
Savory and Sweet pear, bacon, green onion olive oil and aged white cheddar full $16 half $11
recommended: 2011 Gewürztraminer •
… and more PIZZAS Artisan Cured Meat Pizza Zoe’s signature salame sweet onions, fresh mozzarella * soft-set eggs on request full $18 half $12
recommended: Bordeaux Flight •
Chef’s Pizza Italian sausage, pickled cherries & fennel winter greens, fresh mozzarella full $18 half $12 recommended: 2009 Malbec
ENTREES et al * Slow Braised Duck
sweet potato mash, roasted vegetables entrée $28 small plate $18 recommended: Rhône Too flight •
* Rockfish en Papillote purple potatoes, sweet onions & peppers gremolata entree $26 recommended: White Flight •
* Chef’s Composed Salad wood fired skirt steak smoked onions, balsamic vinaigrette over leafy greens $22 recommended: 2008 Vif •
* Johnny’s House Ground Brisket Burger caramelized onion, fried egg, smoked provolone oven roasted potato wedges $14 recommended: 2008 à pic •
* Chopped Yellowfin Tuna Burger wood fired to medium, smoked paprika aïoli served with a side salad $14 recommended: pre-release of Hélène
All parties of 6 or more will be on one check with an 18% gratuity included.
An 18% gratuity may be added to checks with split tenders (cash and credit payment on the same check) * Notice: Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
• FLIGHTS • We believe in Pairing and Sharing! Wine Flights give you the greatest variety of food and wine combinations… 3 half-glasses (3 oz each) The Whites ’11 Fraîche (BFC) ’11 Pinot Gris (WOC)
’10 Chardonnay (WOC) 11.
Bevy from Bordeaux
’08 Cabernet Sauvignon (RIV) ’09 Malbec (BFC) ’10 Petit Bec (BFC) 16.
Rhône Chorus ’08 Lia (BFC) ’08 à pic (BFC) ’08 vif (BFC) 18. Rhône Too ’09 Grenache (BFC) ’08 Mourvèdre (BFC) ’09 Petite Sirah (BFC)
Surfeit of Syrahs (2 ounces each)
’08 Columbia Valley (RIV) ’08 Boushey-McPherson Vyd. (BFC) ’08 Clifton Hill Vineyard (BFC) ’08 Horse Heaven Hills (BFC) 19. Volare!
’10 Sangiovese (WOC) ’09 Barbera (WOC) ’09 Primitivo (WOC) 12.
pot of hot tea specialty loose leaf 6.
French press coffee by the pot decaffeinated or regular 6. iced tea Fruit and Herb Tisane or Darjeeling from Kenya 4.
aranciata or limonata sodas 3.
Martinelli’s sparkling apple cider 3. Pellegrino large 6. small 3.
white grape juice for young ones 3.
wine o’clock WINE BAR
Winter Hours Wine Flights and Dining Wednesday and Thursday 12-7 Friday and Saturday 12-8 Sunday 12-7 reservations encouraged
Tasting and Retail Wednesday – Sunday noon to 5 pm or by appointment CLOSED Mondays and Tuesdays hours vary seasonally 548 Cabernet Court Prosser Vintners’ Village