TRA-TEL TUCSON R.V. PARK 2070 W. Fort Lowell Rd • Tucson, AZ 85705 • firstname.lastname@example.org
1-520-888-5401 • 1-800-444-7822
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Rates
Discounts Available for Passport America & Escapees RV Club April 15 - Oct 15
“Family Owned and Operated 34 Years in Business”
WILL COME TO YOU
OPEN 6 DAYS
DISCOUNT RV PARTS • QUALITY RV REPAIR
Complete Gas, Electric & Plumbing Repairs • Hitches • Towbars Awnings • Wiring Hookup • Air Conditioners • Refrigerators Furnaces Serviced & Repaired • LP Gas • Dump Station
MOTOR HOMES • TRAVEL TRAILERS FIFTH WHEELS • CAMPERS ITT/DTT/Etc. Warranty Contracts Handled • 1-800-458-3134
537 W Grant • Just East of I-10 • 520-622-1578
Good Sam Member
Roger Rd. Prince Rd.
E. Fort Lowell
*Map Not to Scale
W. Fort Lowe
W St. Marys Rd.
22nd St. Av iat io
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Points of Interest
Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Kartchner Caverns Saquaro National Park West Mission San Xavier del Bac Old Tucson International Wild Life Museum Tombstone State Park Biosphere 2
NBC - 4, 26 PBS - 6, 27 ABC - 9, 16 FOX - 11 CBS - 13 UPN - 18 WB - 58
© TEXASADVERTISING • 910 S. CROWLEY RD., SUITE 9-504 • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • WWW.TEXASADVERTISING.NET • 3-13/LHG/TKC
520) 668-4038 Night & Weekends Same FAIR Rates Licensed & Insured Extended Warranties Accepted
RV Problem Solvers
SERVICE • REPAIRS • PARTS • SUPPLIES & ACCESSORIES FURNACES • AWNINGS • GENERATORS • REFRIGERATORS AIR CONDITIONERS • HITCHES • SIDING • WELDING • ROOFING
Complete Service and Repair In-Shop or On-Site For RV’s and Park Models 4324 N. Flowing Wells Rd. • Tucson, AZ 85705 Visit us online or drop by our large parts and accessories store.
WE DELIVER! 520-293-9118
WingStreet Wedge Fries, WingStreet Wings, Toasted SandwichesSoup, Salad & Breadsticks, Chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta, WingStreet Hot Apple Pie, Cinnamon Sticks PLUS all of your favorite Pizza Hut Classics
Mention this ad and receive a FREE order of Breadsticks with any Pizza purchase
or Join us for our All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet
Daily • 11am - 3pm Pizza • Pasta • Breadsticks • Salad • Dessert
Hours of Operation
Sun. - Thurs. 11am-11pm • Fri. & Sat. 11am-Midnight
3894 N. Oracle • 520-293-9118 provide comfort for a wounded warrior with a one-time donation Visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org to donate online or simply mail a check to:
Wounded Warrior Project 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300 Jacksonville, FL 32256
The greatest casualty is being forgotten.™
Thank you For Choosing To Stay With Us!
Amenities • • • • • •
Pull-Thrus Pool Recreation Room Landscaping, Shade Trees, Desert Life Electric, Sewer and Water Laundry Rooms
• • • • •
Restrooms Private Showers & Dressing Rooms Picnic Tables Laundry Yard Quiet, Central Location
Welcome to Tra-Tel Tucson RV Park We have a few simple rules that we ask all guests to observe.
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm 14 G1
21 20 19 PHEONIX
Mgr. Quarters Offices
Check-out time or renewal is 12:00 noon. No Refunds. No Exceptions.
2. No more than two vehicles per space. A charge of 50Â˘ per day for each additional vehicle will be assessed. Visitors are OK, but please park these vehicles outside the fence. Overnight Guests: $2.00 + tax, each per night. 3. Mail and phone messages will be delivered to your site in an emergency. All other messages will be placed in your mail box. 4. Small pets are allowed. Pets must be leashed at all times and must not be left unattended outside. No pets allowed in laundry room, pool areas, recreation room or park office. Excellent field beside park for walking pets. 5. PLEASE observe our 5 mph speed limit when entering or leaving the park. This is to keep dust down and protect our guests. 6. NO mechanical work on vehicles, oil changing, or washing of cars, trucks or RVâ€™s in the park. 7.
Motorcycles must follow the same rules as any other motorist in the park.
8. All pool rules must be observed per Tucson Safety Code, including no lotions or oils in the pool area. Showers must be taken before swimming. 9. Children under 16 must be attended by an adult in the recreation room, pool, restrooms and laundry room (including laundry drying yard). 10. For your convenience a trash bin is located in front of the laundry and in the rear of the park. 11. Quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am. your cooperation is appreciated. 12. Do not hang laundry or towels around the trailer spaces. A drying area is provided outside the laundry room.
13. Please keep the area around your site clean and free of cigarette butts, trash, tools, etc. No storage allowed under or around your RV.
14. No open pit fires are allowed in the park.
15. All sewer connections need to meet Tucson health and safety codes. EL PASO