Guest Name: Site #: LAKE TEXOMA RV CAMPGROUND Welcome! Have Fun and Be Safe! 209 Thousand Trails Drive • Gordonville, Texas 76245 • Grayson County N 33º 49 Mins. 38.66 • W 96º 49 Mins. 43.42 Welcome Center: (903) 523-5218 • Business Office: (903) 523-4368 email@example.com
Park Guidelines for Members & Guests
These guidelines are designed to maintain the integrity of the preserve as well as to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all members and guests. All persons entering the property must register at the Welcome Center.
- Call Ahead for information on lake levels.
- Quiet time is observed between 11pm to 7am. Arrivals after 10pm will be directed to a designated area until the next morning.
- “Day Use” entitles the guest to use of the property and its amenities between the hours of 7am to 10pm.
- All sites and amenities including picnic tables and firepits are first come first serve. Please refrain from “saving”. We request that if you move any picnic tables or fire pits that you place them back in their original location when you depart.
- All facilities, cabins, bath houses and common areas are non-smoking.
- Members are responsible for informing their family and guests of the rules and guidelines.
- Adult supervision is required for the use of the playground, mini golf and swimming pool for all children under the age of 14.
- LAKE SWIMMING AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Please do not remove any entertainment items from the activity center. We want to ensure all members and guests are able to fully enjoy the amenities we provide. These include items such as games, toys, books, balls, and/or golf clubs, etc.
- Please do not attach any items to trees, bushes, standpipes or buildings.
- RVs cannot be left unattended overnight on property.
- Members must present their picture ID and TT membership card at time of check in.
- Arrivals during our quiet time after 10pm will be directed to a designated area until the next morning.
- USPS mail is not accepted at the property. USPS mail may be sent to the local post office via General Delivery for pick up.
- UPS, FEDEX and other private delivery services are accepted for members at the property office during regular business hours. Please ask a ranger for the current fee per package.
Vehicles and Parking
- All vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver; this includes golf carts, cars, trucks, etc. Golf Cart permit is required.
- The speed limit is 5 miles per hour unless otherwise posted.
- Please stay on the roads. We request that you
do not drive on the grass or through unoccupied sites.
- Only 2 vehicles are allowed per site or cabin. All others are asked to park in overflow parking. Please do not park on the grass, unoccupied sites, common areas, and/or streets.
- Boats and trailers should be parked in the designated areas. They are not allowed to be parked on sites. Please contact a ranger for the location of the designated areas.
- Please do not perform any mechanical work on vehicles on-site; this includes changing fluids or making repairs.
- Off road vehicles are not allowed on the preserve.
Pool and Hot Tub
-ALL SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
-Please follow the posted pool and hot tub rules.
-Hot Tub users must be 15 years or older. 14 and under must have adult supervision.
- Fires are permitted with the use of a fire ring.
- Any ash or coals must be completely cooled before disposal. Hot ash and coals can start a fire and endanger lives and the preserve.
- BBQ grills must have a lid to reduce the chances of a fire.
- Please have all pets on a leash (10 ft max) at all times.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings or pool.
Trash and Wastewater
- Please dispose of all trash (including cigarette butts) in the proper trash receptacles located throughout the park.
- Dump stations are provided. Please do not drain grey or black water on the ground as this is a safety hazard.
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 11am. The time of check out is determined when the keys are returned to the ranger station. If check out is after 11am, an additional day rental may be assessed.
- Deposits will be returned after the cabin is inspected for cleaning and damages. Please refer to the rental guide for expected cabin cleanliness at time of check out.
Thousand Trails Lake Texoma is located in Grayson County. Directly to our north is Marshall County, to our west is Cooke County, to the south is Denton County, and to the east is Fannin County.
HOSPITAL Wilson N. Jones Medical Center 500 N. Highland Ave. • Sherman, TX 903-870-4611
U.S. Post Office General Delivery
Gordonville, TX 76245
(with your name on it; You will need to go to the post office to get your mail or package. They will not deliver to the park.)
Packages shipped UPS or FedEx will be received by the resort. A $5.00 fee will be charged per package delivered. No regular mail via U.S. Postal Service allowed.
AVAILABLE AT THE WELCOME CENTER
Bagged Ice • Movies for rent Soda, Snacks, Chips & Ice Cream
RESORT AMENITIES Wi-Fi
Mention this Ad for FREE DELIVERY! DougsCorner.com Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rentals 1.5 Miles N. of Whitesboro Hwy 377 903-564-9050 NOT JUST FOR GOLF ANYMORE… DOUG’S CORNER Frank’s T OWING P LUS One Call Away From All Your Towing Needs. Frank’s B ODY S HOP You Bend Them. We Mend Them. 903-564-9955 903-564-9955 31079 Hwy 82 • PO Box 391 • Whitesboro, TX 76273 • FranksWhitesboro.com • Collision Repair • Fiberglass Repair • Paint & Body • Towing & Recovery • Wrecker Service • Lock-Out Service Family Owned/Operated All Body Work is Warranted & Guaranteed Proud Member of the Whitesboro Community, Since 1980 1 2 Page 3 Park Information GATE CODE Changes each Wednesday Stop by Welcome Center or call 903
for new code.
Dial 911 Then Contact Staff • First Aid: Welcome Center STORM and TORNADO Watch
property does not have designated storm shelters. Use of any building or common area as shelter is done so at your risk. Refer to the Department of Homeland Security or Ready.gov for information.
H Lodge H Basketball
Activity Center H Mini-Golf H Pools H Horseshoe Pits Volleyball H Laundry Facilities H Cabins H Shuffleboard Playground H Game Room H Exercise Room
Page 4 Z1 A9 A8 A7 A43 A45 A47 A49 A51 A53 A55 A57 A6 A5 A2 A1 A48 A50 A52 A54 A56 A44 A46 Z2 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z9 Z8 Z11 Z10 Q1 C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 C11 C12 C13 C14 C15 C23 C24 C25 C26 C27 C28 C29 C30 C31 C32 C33 C34 C35 C36 201 202 206 207 203 204 205 208 209 210 211 213 212 214 215 216 217 218 C37 C38 C39 C40 C41 C42 C43 C44 C45 C46 C47 C48 C49 C50 C70 C69 C71 C72 C73 C74 C75 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B52 B53 B54 B55 B56 B6 B7 B8 B9 B11 B45 B47 B50 B51 B46 B48 B49 C16 C17 C18 C19 C20 C21 C22 Q4 Q6 Q8 Q9 Q13 Q41 Q10 Q11 Q12 Q14 Q16 Q18 Q20 Q21 Q2 Q5 Q7 Q32 Q28 C51 C52 C53 C54 C55 C56 C57 C58 C59 C60 C61 C62 C63 C64 C 65 C66 C67 C68 Q34 1 4 5 3 6 2 Q36 Q38 Q40 Q43 Q45 Q47 Q42 Q44 Q46 Q15 Q17 Q19 Q25 Q3 Q 27 Q 26 Q 24 Q 23 Q 22 Q29 Q30 Q31 CEDAR MILLS RD. WELCOME CENTER POND NATURETRAIL ISLAND TEMPORARY BOAT & TRAILER PARKING WALK BRIDGE CHECK-IN (NO CHECK-INS AFTER 10PM) MAIN RD. MAINRD. TRAIL START DOG PARK MAINTENANCE TO HWY. 377, GORDONVILLE, LAKE TEXOMA, WILLIS BRIDGE, OKLAHOMA, & WHITESBORO ACTIVITY POOL SPORT COURT REC. ACTIVITY CENTER WI-FI ONE WAY ONEWAY NO RVS BEYOND THIS POINT BOAT TRAILER PARKING THE EMPLOYEES ONLY BEYOND STOP SIGN B-C-Q Sections W/E/S 30 AMP A-B-C-Q Section W/E/S 50 AMP (Premium Sites $3.00) A Section Pull Thru W/E/S 50 AMP (Premium Sites $3.00) Q Section 30 amp (Premium Tent W/E No Sewer 30 AMP Pull Thru (Premium BANQUET ROOM OFFICE 209 Thousand Trails Dr. Gordonville, TX Lake Texoma RV Campground BASEBALL FIELD NEW DEVELOPMENT
THIS AREA IS CORPS OF ENGINEERS PROPERTY. TEXAS FISHING LICENSE IS REQUIRED.
1. Texoma Angler
2. Blind Moose
3. Crazy Armadillo
4. Lazy Longhorn
5. Lonely Coyote
6. Eagles Nest
Page 5 A9 A10 A12 A14 A16 A18 A20 A26 A28 A30 A31 A32 A33 A35 A37 A39 A41 A34 A36 A38 A40 A42 A11 A13 A15 A17 A19 A21 A22 A23 A25 A24 A27 A29 B8 B10 B11 B12 B13 B14 B15 B16 B17 B18 B19 B20 B21 B22 B23 B24 B25 B26 B27 B28 B29 B30 B31 B33 B32 B35 B34 B36 B38 B45 B40 B42 B41 B39 B43 B44 B37 Q47 Q49 Q51 Q53 Q48 Q50 Q52 Q63 Q60 Q59 Q58 Q57 Q 56 Q 55 Q 54 Q61 Q62 Security Horseshoes Showers Community Fire Pit Wi-Fi BRIDGE TRAIL TO LODGE NO FISHING NO SWIMING MAIN RD. KEEP RIGHT FISHING AREA
NO ATVS. BEACH ONE WAY ONE WAY SPA THE LODGE POOL LODGE LAUNDRY EXERCISE ROOM LODGE POOL BRIDGE (PATH TO LODGE) TO BEACH & ACCESS TO LAKE NO RVS BEYOND THIS POINT GATE OPEN 7:00AM - 10:00PM BOAT DOCK TRAIL END FISHING DOCK MOVIE ROOM Section Pull Thru amp W/E/S (Premium Sites $3.00) Site 30/50 AMP Sewer AMP & 50 AMP Thru W/E - No Sewer (Premium Sites $3.00) Getaway Cabins (Membership Required)
Cabins Restrooms Dump/Water Station Boat Ramp Laundry Tent Site Handicap Dumpster Parking Shuffleboard Playground Sand Volleyball Mini Golf Gazebo Picnic Area Gate Pull Thru Direction
Page 6 Earn money while traveling Highest commission in the industry Complimentary camping Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base Supportive ofﬁce provides assignments The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 35 Years ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVERS Go to the “Join Our Team” page at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989 Do you like this guide? Wi$h to join our team? SEEKING $ALE$ REP TEAMS Help support pediatric cancer research by donating today! St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 501 St. Jude Place • Memphis, TN 38105 Visit www.stjude.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: TROOPSFIRSTFOUNDATION.ORG
StarlightMOTORS MR. OLIVER’S RV 3 Page 7 Oklahoma Texas GORDONVILLE ENVILLE POWELL WILLIS KINGSTON MADILL TO MADILL TO DURANT TO PARIS TO DURANT POST OFFICE 76245 TO DENTON & CLEBURNE POTTSBORO SHAWNEE TRAIL W N WEAVER ST THROCKMORTON ST BONES CHAPEL RD ANDERSON RD KNIGHT RD TAMPLEN RD DIXIE RD REAST RD GORDONVILLE RD DENTON RD SANDUSKY RD SUMMITT AVE (HWY 82) GRAYDON RD COTTON FRANKLIN RD HERITAGE RD HERITAGE RD PINE GROVE RD CEDAR MILLS RD COLLINSVILLE MAIN ST LOCUST ST MURDOCK AVE THOUSAND TRAILS DR TO WICHITA FALLS TO ARDMORE LEBANON McBRIDE LAKE TEXOMA HARBOUR VIEW RD NORTH TEXAS REGIONAL AIRPORT DEXTER SHERMAN GAINESVILLE WHITESBORO 35 35 35 35 32 32 32 56 BUS 377 377 377 82 82 75 75 70 70 377 289 901 901 289 PATRICIA LN TO DALLAS & CLEBURNE N UNION ST WE COME TO YOU! LAKE TEXOMA RV CAMPGROUND 4 1 3 2 5 7 6
Shawn Hanks (940) 736-9797 hanks44 @ yahoo.com www.knightsmobilerv.com HOLIDAY SAVES VACATIONS! HOLIDAY SAVES VACATIONS! Do not let untimely service work or unscheduled maintenance interrupt your relaxation at ousand Trails! Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro will pick up where your hometown service department le o . Call Holiday Ford or Chevrolet to schedule your service or maintenance. COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE 1003 HWY 82 WEST • WHITESBORO, TX 76273 903-564-3594 1009 HWY 82 WEST • WHITESBORO, TX 76273 903-564-3551 HOLIDAYAUTOGROUP.COM Bring in this ad for 10% discount. 7 4 Ranch furnishings Texas art Hand-made accessories Hand-painted canvas art 2 acres of metal art Unique one-of-a-kind items 624 N. Hwy 377 Whitesboro, TX 76273 (903) 564-3871 cripplecreekranchtx.com Bring in this ad & receive a free GIFT! 5 6 © 2023 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • 877-518-1989 • 06-23 KC MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2127 KSK 14628 06/23 Enjoy great amenities and fun- lled activities at RV resorts and campgrounds across the Country! www.GuestGuideSurvey.com $100.00 WIN FOUR YES/NO QUESTIONS, GET ENTERED INTO A MONTHLY DRAWING FOR A $100 VISA GIF T CARD SCAN & ANSWER