RV Resort Four Seasons 1440 The Dalles Military Rd. Walla Walla, WA 99362
www.rvresortfourseasons.com firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 509-529-6072 Fax: 509-529-2117
MAP NOT TO SCALE
ALL PADS 30 OR 50 AMP UNLESS MARKED 30 AMP
1/4 MILE WALKING TRAIL
YOU MUST PROVIDE PADS UNDER YOUR STABILIZER JACKS AT ALL TIMES.
NO SMOKING IN ANY BUILDING
27 28 29
38 RESTROOMS SHOWERS
GUEST / EXTRA PARKING
31 WALKING THE PARK START/STOP
WIRELESS CODE NO WIRELESS STREAMING NO LARGE FILE DOWNLOADS
32 3730 36 30
PARK & PICNIC AREA
83 84 TRASH
RESTROOM COMBINATION #
Septic hookups are black or white screw-in adapters.
WATER DEEP WATER WELL SHUT OFF
30 30 30 30 30
We, the owners/management of RV Resort Four Seasons, will treat you the way we would want to be treated. In return, we ask that you extend the same courtesies to us. We are proud of our Resort and facilities and need your support and cooperation in keeping them in good condition. Thank you!
Check-In 12:00 noon • Check-Out 11:00 am • Quiet Hours 10:00 pm to 9:00 am
1. It is your responsibility to read and understand the rules of RV Resort Four Seasons. If you object to the rules, you may, within two hours of check-in, return to the office and receive a full refund. Failure to observe the rules is considered a breach of your contract. You may be asked to leave without any refund if the rules are not followed. 2. Rent: Payable in advance. Rates are based on two persons; there is an additional charge of $1.00 per person per night. For weekly or monthly stay, rent is due on the “TO” date as specified on the receipt. Rents may be paid at the office or dropped in the mail slot at the office. (Late fees apply.) 3. No Tents Allowed.
4. Extensions: If you decide to extend your stay, let us know by 11:00 am. Depending on reservations, you may have to move to another site. 5. Refunds: We do not give refunds. 6. Animals are not permitted inside resort buildings, must be on a leash at all times and are not to be left unattended. Do not tie animals to the water lines faucet (breaks the line). Do not walk pets between RV sites and do not let dogs bark continuously. Pet litter must be picked up immediately. (*See Map for Pet Walk Area) 7. Skateboards are prohibited. Bicycles, Scooters and Rollerblades™ are to be ridden on the asphalt only, not in entrance area or around buildings. 8. RV & Vehicle Washing on your site is Prohibited. Please use the designated area as shown on the Resort map. No major repairs, oil changes, or spray painting in the Resort. 9. Parking & Extra Vehicles: Each site may have one RV and one vehicle. Please see Resort Manager to arrange for extra vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the space allotted to you. The streets are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles and for traffic access. You are not to park by the trash container.
13. Tire Covers: Covers designed to protect RV and vehicle tires from the weather must be commercial products.
14. Fuels or other combustible or explosive materials (other than RV connected Propane tanks) may not be kept on site. 15. Rugs or Artificial Grass may not be placed on grass area. (Kills our grass.) 16. Damage: Registrants are responsible for their guests and any damages to Resort facilities. 17. Guests: Registrants must have their guests report to the front office and are responsible for all their guests. 18. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Restrooms, Laundry facilities, or when by the creek. No chalk writing on pavement; No playing between RV Sites; No playing around Office, Restrooms, Laundry Sidewalks or around Entrance to Resort. 19. Sewer Connections: Connections must be airtight. State law forbids any wastewater to be run on the ground. Resort sewer cap must be replaced when your sewer hose is disconnected. Sewer hose must have sufficient slope for drainage. 20. Garbage is to be put in plastic bags and tied before placing in garbage cans. No rubbish will be allowed to accumulate. 21. Any alterations or changes on sites or RVs need to be approved by the owner. Residents are liable for any vehicle drip damage to the asphalt. 22. Tampering with resort electrical services or connections is strictly forbidden. Please contact the Manager in case of trouble.
10. Laundry Room: Please observe the rules posted in the laundry room. Laundry shall not be hung out to dry at any site. No pet blankets in washers or dryers.
23. Things to Avoid: No bikes or walking between RV sites. No open fires. No firearms. No fireworks. No littering.
11. Vacated Spaces: Vacated spaces shall be returned to their original condition by the registrant before leaving.
24. No Subletting.
12. Showers: Before showering, please make sure curtain is closed to avoid excessive water on floors. When finished, spread inside wet shower curtain to dry or it grows a gel-like mildew. Be courteous to the next person, leave showers neat and tidy. No street shoes are to be worn in the showers.
25. Violation of Rules will result in your being asked to leave without a refund. 26. Pick Up Campers: Not to be removed from truck.
THANK YOU & ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
RV RESORT FOUR SEASONS IS NOT GOVERNED BY THE LANDLORD–TENANT ACT.
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND ENJOYMENT, OUR • Direct TV
RESORT OFFERS YOU ...
• Restrooms and Showers • Air-Conditioned Laundry Facility
• Park & Picnic Area by Creek • Full Hookups - 30 & 50 amp (Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rates)
• Mini-Store: Emergency Parts, Ice
• Telephone Hookup at each site (Call 1-800-244-1111 for installation)
• Large Rig Friendly Pull-Thrus
• Free Wireless Internet
• Handicap Access
• Lounge area in office with wide-screen TV
Spring / Summer Mon-Sat 9 AM - 6 PM Sun 10 AM - 4 PM Fall / Winter Mon - Sat 10 AM - 4 PM Sun 12 Noon - 4 PM
Full Service Grocery Family Owned 204 Bennett Walla Walla, WA 99362
Complete Automotive Repair Parts & Service Automatics • Manuals Clutches • Differentials • 4x4 www.wallawallatransmission.com
Serving the Community for almost 50 Years 1117 S. College Ave. • College Place Check our website for weekly specials and monthly sales
These Businesses Are Recommended By Your Host. Please Let Them Know That We Sent You
Serving the Walla Walla Valley Since 1967
RV RESORT FOUR SEASONS.
12 DELL AVE
K L CR E E
1 AY W GH HI
EXIT MYRA RD / COLLEGE PL
HERITAGE RD CAMPBELL RD
7 E George Walla Walla, WA 99362
TO PASCO & LOWDEN
WALLULA AVE LAMBERT
C ST NE
RA MY RD
POST OFFICE 99324
3RD ST SE 4TH ST SE
FIRE FIRE STATION STATION
WALLA WALLA COLLEGE
6TH ST SE 8TH ST SE
OLSON BROTHERS EXHAUST
2 12TH ST SE
R.V. Parts & Repair
www.yourautoneeds.com 2171 E. Isaacs Avenue • Walla Walla, WA 99362 Page 4
9 LAMPERTI SE
SE MEADOWBROOK BLVD
TO MILTONFREEWATER & PENDLETON, OR (HWY 11 IN OR)
MAPS NOT TO
VOTED FAVORITE FAMILY RESTAURANT SINCE 1964
6AM TO 8PM DAILY 15 S TOUCHET ST. • 509-529-3430 DOWNTOWN, JUST OFF MAIN ST. PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
ST OA K
R MA OSE IN ST E ST E BA KE RS T
WILBUR AVE S
E AV D 2N 3RD AVE S
4TH AVE S
TIETAN ST EE
WALLA WALLA CLINIC
RUSSELL CREEK RD
CHRISTMAS TREE REE DR
ABBOTT RD RD ABBOTT
WALLA WALLA HIGH SCHOOL
“I heard it from around the campfire.” MOUNTAIN VIEW CEMETARY
THE DALLES MILITARY RD
ST RK T PA SE S U LO PA
E ILL LV CO
TIETAN ST W
WALLA WALLA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
PLAZA WAY SHOPPING CENTER
TO DAYTON & LEWISTON, ID
SOUTHEASTERN WASHINGTON FAIRGROUNDS
CHESTNUT ST E GENERAL
FORT FORT WALLA WALLA WALLA WALLA PARK PARK & MUSEUM
CHESTNUT ST W
TH 15 E AV
R PLA P AIR
VETERANS MEDICAL CENTER
US FOREST SERVICE
ST Y R MA
TW RS T W DE AL R S T W A S PL PO IRCH B
E S AV H AVE 8T H 9T
POST OFFICE 99362
OK AN E
PINE ST W
E ISAACS AV
WILBUR R AVE N
TO K S UC T H ST ET
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
MELROSE ST ROOSEVELT ST
BORLESKE ST STADIUM H AC VETERANS M MEMORIAL SU PA POOL R
REES AVE KIRKMAN HOUSE MUSEUM
EXIT 2ND AVE CITY CENTER
WASHINGTON STATE PENITENTIARY
EXIT REES AVE GEORGE ST
EXIT WILBUR AVE
EXIT CLINTON ST
VETERANS MEMORIAL MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE
Connecting local merchants and services to campers. SCALE
RV Resort Four Seasons Page 5
April • Fort Walla Walla Museum - open daily ALL year • Kennel Club Dog Show (Pendleton Convention Center) May • Walla Walla Spring Release Weekend - Introduction of new wines • Cinco de Mayo (Milton-Freewater) • Junior Show (Milton-Freewater) • Waitsburg Celebration Days (Waitsburg) • Blue Mountain Auto Cross • Mule Manta and Dayton Days (Dayton) • Farmers Market all Summer (Saturdays & Sundays) June • Fort Walla Walla Days • All-Wheels Weekend (Dayton) • Whitman College Annual Wine Tasting Event • Frazier Farmstead Summer Festival (Milton-Freewater) • Sweet Onion Festival
July • 4th of July at Pioneer Park • Summer Dance Festival • Fun Days (College Place) • Caledonian Games (Athena) • Brews by the Blues (Milton-Freewater) August • Fort Walla Walla Museum Ice Cream Social • Muddy Frogwater Festival (Milton-Freewater) • Outdoor Musical Play (Amphitheater Whitman College) • Milton-Freewater Rocks September • German Heritage Day • Fall Harvest Festival • Wheelin’ Walla Walla Weekend • Columbia County Fair (Dayton) • Pendleton Roundup (Pendleton) • Bruce Mansion Fall Festival (Pioneer Fall Festival), (Waitsburg) • Grape/Wine Crush through October • Walla Walla Fair & Frontier Days—Labor Day Weekend (Fairgrounds) October • Italian Heritage Days & Parade • Hot Air Balloon Stampede • Sheep to Shawl (Kirkman House Museum) November • Fall Release Weekend and Walla Walla Valley Wine Tasting & Auction December • Holiday Farmers Market • Holiday Barrel Tasting • Macy’s Christmas Parade of Lights (Downtown Walla Walla) • Christmas Magic Parade & Tree Lighting (Milton-Freewater)
Our Story The park owner, Mr. Charles Nelson had a vision for Walla Walla, Washington. Mr. Nelson had built mobilehome and RV parks in the past and saw the need for one in this fine community. He began to design and build on this property in 1992, and in March of 1993 the park opened. Immediately it was a wonderful success for our town. Mr. Nelson is 91 years young and visits whenever he can. It is always a treat to see him drive through the park with his beaming smile. He loves to share his stories and enjoys visiting with guests. We have seen a lot of new development in Walla Walla throughout the years. The wine industry has brought many travelers to the area. We are the New Napa Valley according to many folks. Individuals have visited us from all around the world and it has been a wonderful experience meeting new people daily. Travelers are fun to visit with. They share their stories of their journeys of where they have been and where they are headed. Our staff here at RV Resort Four Seasons love to share our insight into the many attractions that Walla Walla Valley has to bestow upon its guests. We strive to make people feel special while here, after all they are our personal guests and we aim to please. The many referrals in which we receive from previous visitors is the greatest compliment any business could ask for.
From our family to yours, we thank you and hope you enjoy the park as much as Charles.
Walla Walla TV Guide
BEST HAMBURGERS HAND CRAFTED BEERS 20 YEARS - SAME LOCATION LARGE OUTDOOR PATIO Downtown at 11 S. PALOUSE
509.522.2440 WWW.MILLCREEKBREWPUB.COM FACEBOOK.COM/MILLCREEKBREWPUB
125 STATELINE RD
LA R IV E R
HLN History Channel HGTV HSN
33 Investigation Discovery 34 Lifetime 35 Lifetime Movie Network 36 MSNBC 37 MTV 38 MTV 2 39 National Geographic 40 Spike TV 41 SY FY 42 TNT 43 Travel Channel 44 TruTV 45 Turner Classic Movies 46 Weather Channel 47 USA Network 48 REELZ 49 RFDTV
K and K RV Center
Fast, Friendly Service • 40 Years Experience • All Makes Insurance/Warranty Repairs • Ample Parts Selection • No Sales Tax 53816 W. Crockett Rd & Hwy 11 5.8 miles south of Park • 541.938.6562 www.facebook.com/KandKRVCenter
OLD HWY NO 339
29 30 31 32
2 FOX 3 CBS 4 CW 5 NBC 6 ABC 7 A&E 8 ABC Family 9 AMC 10 Animal Planet 11 BRAVO 12 CTN 13 CNBC 14 CNBC World 15 CNN 16 Comedy Central 17 CMT 18 C-SPAN 2 19 Discovery Channel 20 Disney Jr Channel 21 E! 22 ESPN 23 ESPN 2 24 ESPN News 25 Food Network 26 FOX News 27 FX 28 Hallmark
Visit www.ddal.org to donate online or simply mail a check to:
Doris Day Animal League is a nonprofit, national, citizen's lobbying organization working to improve the humane treatment of animals.
Doris Day Animal League 2100 L Street NW • Washington, DC 20037
Mon-Fri, 8AM-6PM Sat, 10AM-4PM
! UPS/FedEx Shipping ! Copy Center ! Wine Shipping
! Keys ! Mailboxes ! Cards
Notary ! Faxing ! Packing
1644 Plaza Way Phone: (509) 526-5770
COMPLETE AUTO SERVICE FOREIGN • DOMESTIC • RV 9 Fuel - Gas and Diesel
www.beelineautocenter.com 1205 S. College Ave. • College Place Across from Andy’s Market
INVLAR EN GE TO RY
TOP DS N BRA
New York Store
Western Outfitters, Inc. Boots, Work & Western Wear For The Whole Family Great Selection Large & Talls too!
2254 E. Isaacs • Open 7 Days 509-529-3600
ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES
SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS
Earn Commission While Traveling Complimentary Camping Supportive Office Provides Assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base Lucrative financial opportunities are available AGS has been producing Guest Services Guides for RV Parks & Campgrounds since 1986!
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
provide comfort for a wounded warrior with a one-time donation Visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: Wounded Warrior Project 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300 • Jacksonville, FL 32256
The greatest casualty is being forgotten.™
11 • Propane Cylinders Filled Here • Gas Service • Bulk Propane Tanks for RVs
Call For Hours www.ferrellgas.com
Rose & Avery
Over 75 flavors Over 50 toppings
(509) 876-2389 1417 Plaza Way
find us on facebook
© 2017 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 09-17 AT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D0999 RMH 12377
RV Resort Four Seasons Sitemap